If you don't like reading my shit, leave the thread, because I'm sure as fuck not going anywhere, and letting you lot win.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

15+ Year Old Account
    Win what exactly? The fact you think this is some sort of game says enough tbh.

You think you can flame, bait and harass me out of the thread, if I was to leave now it's like I'm giving in. Not happening.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Deleted
    Sick of Martinez. Sick of Officials missing shit. Subbing Del is Criminal.

Jagielka says that the ref was sarcastic to him through, after conceding the goal from the Sterling cross, he approached Jags with a smirk and said "good defending".

Ughghghghg

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ula View Post
    Sick of Martinez. Sick of Officials missing shit. Subbing Del is Criminal.

Jagielka says that the ref was sarcastic to him through, after conceding the goal from the Sterling cross, he approached Jags with a smirk and said "good defending".

Ughghghghg
    To be fair I would also take the piss out of Jagielka.
    He's not very good.

Stones learning from him and Martinez's defensive tactics instead of John Terry and José Mourinho is kind of hilarious.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfKnees View Post
    My avatar is made for comments like these.
    Quote Originally Posted by Damsbo View Post
    Preach <3 !
    Man City. Big in Denmark. Think that puts to bed the whole thing about United and support from outside Manchester.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh hey, City fans crawled back from under their rock they were hiding from after last season. Welcome back.

This was awesome.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Firebane View Post
    To be fair I would also take the piss out of Jagielka.
    He's not very good.

Stones learning from him and Martinez's defensive tactics instead of John Terry and José Mourinho is kind of hilarious.
    Fair, you cant accuse Jags of being a defender. Or a footballer.

Everton just don't have the players to play the way Martinez wants. He needs to have a more pragmatic approach with the players at his disposable. 12th is under-performing but looking at their roster they are no better than an 8th place team.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Doozerjun View Post
    Everton just don't have the players to play the way Martinez wants. He needs to have a more pragmatic approach with the players at his disposable. 12th is under-performing but looking at their roster they are no better than an 8th place team.
    We should be challenging like spurs with proper coaching and management.

I believe Lukaku is the second best striker in the league
    I believe Barkley can be as good as Alli with proper coaching and freedom on the pitch
    Del is unplayable on his day

But Martinez makes the same mistakes each and every game, starting Howard, a shaky defence, no defensive coaching at all. I just want him gone.

Quote Originally Posted by durrtygoodz View Post
    If you don't like reading my shit, leave the thread, because I'm sure as fuck not going anywhere, and letting you lot win.
    Fucking hell.
    This is going in my sig.

15+ Year Old Account
    You think you can flame, bait and harass me out of the thread, if I was to leave now it's like I'm giving in. Not happening.
    Funny how the only ones flaming, baiting and harassing each other are you, Frank and Slender. The rest of us are just sick of your shit ruining the thread.

Quote Originally Posted by d3v View Post
    Funny how the only ones flaming, baiting and harassing each other are you, Frank and Slender. The rest of us are just sick of your shit ruining the thread.
    Don't put me in the same bracket as them.
    Slender is OK, when he's not going on about racism and bigotry.

durtty, however has no redeeming qualities.

10+ Year Old Account
    The very first post of this thread before anyone said anything was you goading people and playing the professional victim, lets all play the worlds smallest violin for you because you realise everyone wants you gone yet continue to antagonise, masochist.

Mind you, this was one of Franks

Quote Originally Posted by Kings Road View Post
    Not a chance?
    English Champions. Favourite for the title. Mourinho.

Please, tell me again we have no chance.
    Proper WUM haha.

Anyways OT, Had a meeting to form our own supporters trust after all the bullshit at Yeovil the last 10 years (off the pitch), about time the fans took a stand against our chairman who seems hellbent on destroying our identity and selling off our land.

- - - Updated - - -

Don't put me in the same bracket as them.
    Come on, whilst you only bait each other, and yes you do have many redemeeing qualities, if you didn't bite we all could just get on with this thread.
    Last edited by draykorinee; 2016-01-28 at 06:22 PM.

I'm not the only one who bites. Far from it.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not the only one who bites. Far from it.
    Yeah thats a fair enough point, you know I'm normally happy when you take a ban for the team.

So. FA cup weekend. Who have we got again?

For those that showed pity and interest on kevin de bruyne's injury, I'm reading that Bruyne will be out at least one and a half month. Not so bad, won't miss the Euro after all.

Quote Originally Posted by WarBringerPT View Post
    For those that showed pity and interest on kevin de bruyne's injury, I'm reading that Bruyne will be out at least one and a half month. Not so bad, won't miss the Euro after all.
    Good news.
    Belgium will be my 2nd team in the Euros.

Also, the sooner De Bruyne is back, the easier the title will be for City.
    Hopefully Arsenal will be out of the picture by the middle of April.