Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkeon View Post
    I'm guessing it's as entertaining and pathetic as when you hear western women do so as well!
    It isn't entertaining because no one would care in either case unless they were an utterly spineless beta male terrified of women. How is this an issue that matters to anybody?

I don't think we should allow our society to start changing things that are perfectly natural and functional to accommodate other cultures, or any reason.

Sure it's one day, but soon you'll see them making it several days of a week and shit like that, or why not build bath houses for men on one side of a city and for women on the other?...Segregation is not exactly something to strive for.

Or will this then mean that they'll have a day when only men are allowed in as well? Because that'd be equality at least...
    Last edited by Queen of Hamsters; 2016-03-08 at 11:29 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    But what happens when some big bloke, who pays 60 euros every month for unlimited swimming access, decides to not give a crap, check in with his swimming card and proceeds to swim? Are they gonna call the cops? For entering with a legitemate access pass?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    Was i supposed to come up with a masterpiece for you? Your commentary is so laughably predictable and nonsensical you might as well be a pre-programmed bot.
    That's rich. You post three hundred times in all these fucking pointless threads 24/7 "waah waah women said this waah waah women threw a glass of water over someone waah waah waah women wrote a nasty letter", essentially whining about how terrible it is using a slightly different form of words. Do you never get tired of exhibiting your own inadequacies?

I've never met many radical feminists, but you know what? I think I can handle myself against small groups of noisy women. Grow a pair.

Gender equality my ass. What do the feminists have to say about this travesty of equality?

Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    Oh, OK, so totally different. Gotcha.
    Yes, sexist practices banning men from an activity is in fact different than air conditioning being sexist.
    Quote Originally Posted by True Anarch View Post
    Never claimed I was a genuis.
    Quote Originally Posted by Furitrix View Post
    I don't give a fuck if cops act shitty towards people, never have.

Quote Originally Posted by Arenis View Post
    But what happens when some big bloke, who pays 60 euros every month for unlimited swimming access, decides to not give a crap, check in with his swimming card and proceeds to swim? Are they gonna call the cops? For entering with a legitemate access pass?
    ...I'd actually pay to watch that.

Maybe they'll charge him with attempted rape? Seriously, "International women's day" (I'm a woman and I never heard of this) can be celebrated without it affecting guys just wanting to swim...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nere View Post
    Gender equality my ass. What do the feminists have to say about this travesty of equality?
    They don't want equality, they want...something? Not sure what really.

The TRUE feminists already did their part in western society, and I thank them for it!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post

Maybe they'll charge him with attempted rape? Seriously, "International women's day" (I'm a woman and I never heard of this) can be celebrated without it affecting guys just wanting to swim...
    Probably in principle. Does any one really care? No. It doesn't matter. Move on with your lives.

Quote Originally Posted by advanta View Post
    Probably in principle < What?. Does any one really care? No. It doesn't matter. Move on with your lives.
    I care or I wouldn't be here...what is your point exactly? If YOU don't care, you're certainly free to "move on with your life" and gtfo the thread and this discussion forum...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post

Meh I don't really care for that one day a year, if they just announce it well ahead of time etc (so they don't fuck over some kids). But in all seriousness, I'm curious as of what they would do in the case a man actually walks in...

"Sir could you go away please?"

"No."

"Ok have a nice day."

Deleted
    I'm not sure how you get defending it out of my post. That's you reading into it what you want, buddy.

I'm just enjoying how anyone who ever criticizes or comments on a gender based problem women face in the US or another first world country is routinely blasted for having their priorities wrong or not really caring and just wanting to whine, only for many of the same people to turn around and act like Ragnarok is upon us when the situation cuts the other way.

Deeeeeeeelicious.
    You aren't dealing with very smart people. They generally just turn your argument around because saying anything else would require some creatvitiy. So you accuse people of sexism and they go "NO, YOUR SEXIST" even though there is no real evidence of male oppression concerning anything that really matters.

Deleted
    Can we plz ban Sweden or something? Let it be ruled from Denmark, doesn't matter where, just as long as its not Sweden..

I just want to be clear, but the immense amount of bitching in this thread is totally different than all of the "first world problems" feminists are routinely bashed for working on while worse shit goes on elsewhere in the world because it means they don't "really" care, right?
    Are we talking about misandry "feminists", or feminists wanting equality... ? Because I reckon most people bash the former, and not the latter.

Let's be honest... the term feminist itself is pretty much 100% hijacked by man haters, and no longer represents women wanting equality at this point... same thing with #BLM.
    Last edited by Daedius; 2016-03-08 at 11:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommo View Post
    Didnt know that international womens day was a thing, seems rather pointless but whatever. Sweden doing something from a tumblrists SJW book hardly surprises me, the impressive part is that people over there seem to just let it happen.
    And what should we be doing? Overthrowing the government?

On one hand you have SJW's and politically correct tards making dumb decisions, and on the other hand you have normal people facepalming and then moving on. I think some of you need to realize that for every crazy story you hear, there's hundreds of thousands stories not so crazy...

Quote Originally Posted by advanta View Post
    Is there anything more pathetic than hearing men whine about how they are being oppressed?
    I'm with Boomzy here and throw my nomination for your post history.

Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    Was i supposed to come up with a masterpiece for you? Your commentary is so laughably predictable and nonsensical you might as well be a pre-programmed bot.
    How can you be sure they are not? Oo
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Deleted
    It's really weird how you picked the most ridiculous examples possible, completely ignoring that it routinely happens on actual issues as well. Could you be biased? Nooooooo, that's crazy.
    What I find really strange about this is that the examples are so fucking weak.

If I were trying to pretend to be oppressed I think I could come up with better examples.

I must have been groped a hundred times or so in nightclubs and pubs, often by quite large and aggressive women. Had it been the other way around it would have definitely qualified as sexual assault.

In my workplace I was often asked to make the coffee because the women of equivalent pay grade found it demeaning.
    I was also frequently asked to lift heavy things because the women weren't to going even though as a clerk it wasn't in my job description, workman were supposed to be paid to do this but invariably weren't.

You might consider this all nothing, and I'd agree, which is why I've never mentioned these things to anybody. However, by comparison with the total non-issues that get posted here these events actually seem like female apartheid in action.

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    Promoting International Women's Day by oppressing the opposite sex totally diminishes the idea of a liberty day like this.

It's really weird how you picked the most ridiculous examples possible, completely ignoring that it routinely happens on actual issues as well. Could you be biased? Nooooooo, that's crazy.
    Could be the people saying this is actual sexism are the ones that say feminists saying air conditioning and manspreading are sexist are ridiculous and not examples of sexism while agreeing with actual issues. It seems you're a little biased here.
    Quote Originally Posted by True Anarch View Post
    Never claimed I was a genuis.
    Quote Originally Posted by Furitrix View Post
    I don't give a fuck if cops act shitty towards people, never have.

Quote Originally Posted by Miuku View Post
    It shows what a laughable group of tools the Swedish feminists are?

So from my perspective, it's all good.
    Ah I see what you were going for. Makes sense then.

10+ Year Old Account
    Some people truly are "more" equal than others.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by dacoolist View Post
    Promoting International Women's Day by oppressing the opposite sex totally diminishes the idea of a liberty day like this.
    It's all about equality. Namely all women being equal to one another.

There's creating awareness for gender disparity, then there's acts that put all women on pedestals while blaming men for everything, all under the guise of the "equality".