The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

Hardcore Season - No Achievs?

Does it annoy anyone else that there aren't really any Hardcore Seasonal achievements apart from hitting level 70 in D3 at the moment?

I feel like when I play softcore I can aim for something, like killing certain bosses or completing things for achieves.

In Hardcore I feel bored since there is nothing really apart from pushing the ladder to do.

Am I missing something or is it as barren as it seems?

Don't you have the same seasonal achievement as on softcore?

Deleted
    For each Softcore achievement there's also a "do this in Harcore" version.

If you do that in Haerdcore of course you get them both.

Deleted
    Hardcore has the same achievements as softcore, but hardcore only versions of them. What else do you want?

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I've hit 70 in hardcore and done up to T5 and have received no Hardcore specific achievements.

The achievements are in the conquest tab.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by LeRoy View Post
    For each Softcore achievement there's also a "do this in Harcore" version.

If you do that in Haerdcore of course you get them both.
    No you don't. I only play HC and i'm done with journey and had to do 3 conquests not only 2 because apparently if you do it in HC it's OBVIOUSLY harder in SC, or i don't know. I mean come on, give us a break i'm not touching SC ever again.

HC achievements counts toward SC but conquests do not. I still have to figure out how to do resurrect ally achievement in HC because loading screen tooltip says that i can resurrect ally when i click on gravestone. I've yet to see one clickable gravestone. It would be nice feature to have in HC.
    Last edited by mmocda5509483c; 2016-03-14 at 12:11 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fauier View Post
    No you don't. I only play HC and i'm done with journey and had to do 3 conquests not only 2 because apparently if you do it in HC it's OBVIOUSLY harder in SC, or i don't know. I mean come on, give us a break i'm not touching SC ever again.
    There's 3 conquests in SC as well if you want to complete the journey. You could say it's worse for SC players cause they will have to level a HC char to 70 just for that part of the journey, while as a HC you never have to touch SC if you don't want.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    There's 3 conquests in SC as well if you want to complete the journey. You could say it's worse for SC players cause they will have to level a HC char to 70 just for that part of the journey, while as a HC you never have to touch SC if you don't want.
    Uh what? Go to TX with friend get some shitty ass gold gear, find gilded baron on your fresh 70, make your friend kill it you loot gold and instant conquest.

Uh what? Go to TX with friend get some shitty ass gold gear, find gilded baron on your fresh 70, make your friend kill it you loot gold and instant conquest.
    Softcore players have to do three conquests to complete the season journey.

Quote Originally Posted by Butler Log View Post
    Softcore players have to do three conquests to complete the season journey.
    So have HC players.

Achievements are the same between HC and SC - basically because no one actually wanted to do the same work two times and HC is played by a fraction of the players. They cannot tune the season journey towards HC for this reason.

Only thing left split between HC and SC are the season conquests - which are basically clones of themselves between SC and HC. There are specific HC achievement s but they now involve just leveling to 70 and killing bosses in less than X seconds iirc which can be done pretty easily if you run a stacking CDs build.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

HC achievements counts toward SC but conquests do not. I still have to figure out how to do resurrect ally achievement in HC because loading screen tooltip says that i can resurrect ally when i click on gravestone. I've yet to see one clickable gravestone. It would be nice feature to have in HC.
    you can't res in hardcore XD

Quote Originally Posted by healiesplox View Post
    you can't res in hardcore XD
    I think that was Fauier's point