Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post
    The problem is that you Netflixed and chilled and wanted to Netflix and Chill.

How could you have messed that up?
    Idk man, I guess you learn something new everyday lol. I'll have to clear this up with her later.

Quote Originally Posted by Humbugged View Post
    If you didn't want sex, you did nothing wrong.

What's with you folks assuming OP wanted sex and failed?
    I mean, I'm the same as any red-blooded male here I assume. I want sex but I don't think it should be so casual as what I'm reading from these people. I believe it should be something that has meaning, not just to be given at a moment's whim.

Quote Originally Posted by Glnger View Post
    if the story is true, she wanted you to be like every stereotype idiots will believe about men and dating culture.

you might be like me, and are completely okay with having women as friends that you do not try to have sex with and were caught in the gray zone of dating culture.
    I've got plenty of girls who are friends and guys who are friends, we haven't tried to have sex with each other yet so how could I assume this one was to be different? I'll have to be more careful in the future lol.

Can't post pics or links since I registered just to post this but google foxtrot Netflix and chili.

Quote Originally Posted by Affixiation View Post
    I mean I guess, its the first time I've been invited over to a girl-friend's house so I guess a different etiquette is required? I mean my guy friends love chatting about the upcoming election all the time and I figured she'd be the same. Idk about the sick part, she seemed really healthy and had a fine color to her. But I mean if she was sick in the first place why would she invite me over anyway? Besides, if she mentioned she was sick when I came over I'd have gladly made her some soup, I make a mean broth.

Maybe I'll invite her over next time.
    Well, maybe she prefers topics of conversation more related to work experiences or social stories, like about friends and times they've spent together? After all, not everyone enjoys talking about politics, maybe she gets enough of that from other people in her life and hoped to talk to you about other things. Perhaps she would've preferred to reminisce about your shared time in college? It never hurts to ask what someone may be interested in discussing.

Also, about the sick part, it was just a guess. I know if I had fallen ill, I tend to inform others I know about it, particularly those I spend time around. If she is ill, it's possible she didn't know at the time and it all hit her at once today. I've had that happen with the flu before, so it's possible to happen to others. I think she would just be being considerate and not wanting to risk spreading the illness.

All in all, I feel it isn't something to worry too much about. However, it never hurts to talk to your friends about why they may not want to spend time with you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Enzefik View Post
    Well, maybe she prefers topics of conversation more related to work experiences or social stories, like about friends and times they've spent together? After all, not everyone enjoys talking about politics, maybe she gets enough of that from other people in her life and hoped to talk to you about other things. Perhaps she would've preferred to reminisce about your shared time in college? It never hurts to ask what someone may be interested in discussing.

Also, about the sick part, it was just a guess. I know if I had fallen ill, I tend to inform others I know about it, particularly those I spend time around. If she is ill, it's possible she didn't know at the time and it all hit her at once today. I've had that happen with the flu before, so it's possible to happen to others. I think she would just be being considerate and not wanting to risk spreading the illness.

All in all, I feel it isn't something to worry too much about. However, it never hurts to talk to your friends about why they may not want to spend time with you.
    Well its a bit late for topics of conversation since that ship has sailed. She works part time at a hospital and is going to school to be a nurse so I guess I should have asked how that was going. Social stories is good too, I'll have to remember that for next time, probably share with her the time my one friend got so drunk that we convinced him to throw his favorite jacket into our bonfire we had one summer. Boy was he mad LOL.

As for sickness, we'll from some of these responses I guess she had a different kind of fever LOL.

But yeah I'll text her soon and get this all sorted and good so we can go back to the way things used to be.

Deleted
    Virgin.

/10char

Struck out twice there man.

First time was the obvious physical contact and giggling and you drop the Election hammer on her, gg.
    Second time was the "K" which is more or less a nice way of saying "whatever" to a girl.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

Came for erotic story. Did not get erotic story. Am disappoint. 0/10.

This was genius though. 9/10

Quote Originally Posted by pacox
    The problem is that you Netflixed and chilled and wanted to Netflix and Chill.

How could you have messed that up?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lonely zergling View Post
    I would have done the same as I didn't know what this new american speak meant until now... You americans are weird. Why not name it "Netflix and bang"?

Question from a german: Can I invite someone to Netflix and chill if I don't have a netflix account? Is amazon prime video good enough?
    If you wanna get in the girl's panties you better have Netflix, son.

Amazon Prime doesn't quite cut it.

Quote Originally Posted by AeneasBK View Post
    In an environment where Tennisace can flourish, nothing is too obvious.
    Jesus, I felt like I was the only one that noticed. Every time man, every time.
    The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

Quote Originally Posted by Afrospinach View Post
    Jesus, I felt like I was the only one that noticed. Every time man, every time.
    Not gonna lie, it makes me want to cut myself.

Okay that was a lie, and an insensitive one at that, but you get the gist.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

Didn't read since you have a topic on how your mom wants your dick. Ezbait

I want to post a meme so bad, but I know I'll get an infraction, so I'll just say "You done fucked up son".
    "I have friends, many friends. I have friends in China, India, Russia." "I will make deals, lots of deals. I'm good at making deals. Deals, deals, deals."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by soulzek View Post
    Didn't read since you have a topic on how your mom wants your dick. Ezbait
    Oh god I'm doing my best to forget those times. I've moved out since then and have cut all ties with her. It was too much for me to handle.

Oh god I'm doing my best to forget those times. I've moved out since then and have cut all ties with her. It was too much for me to handle.
    Was she hot?

This is the more modern expression of a "booty call".

If you had asked her what she thought about gun control or social justice, things would've turned out much differently. But starting with election talk? Noob move, man.

I don't think this would get a lot of views on Wattpad. All tease, no cock.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Dreadlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Idk man, I guess you learn something new everyday lol. I'll have to clear this up with her later.

I mean, I'm the same as any red-blooded male here I assume. I want sex but I don't think it should be so casual as what I'm reading from these people. I believe it should be something that has meaning, not just to be given at a moment's whim.

I've got plenty of girls who are friends and guys who are friends, we haven't tried to have sex with each other yet so how could I assume this one was to be different? I'll have to be more careful in the future lol.
    You're right, it shouldnt be so casual but people are sluts who can't think straight

obvo bait thread. Names it Netflix and chill, pretends to not know what Netflix and chill is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    "Real" Demon Hunters don't work as a class in modern WoW
    Quote Originally Posted by Talen View Post
    Please point out to me the player Demon Hunter who has Meta.

10+ Year Old Account
    In this thread we have a basement virgin's fantasy of what it must be like to be desirable enough that you're oblivious to sexual cue.

1/10 try harder to entertain me next time.
    Last edited by The One Percent; 2016-03-15 at 01:28 AM. Reason: sexual queue; tinder game strong
    You're getting exactly what you deserve.