Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by PrimaryColor View Post
    Bernie is the ultimate LCD panderer.
    welp, you have me convinced.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vyxn View Post
    where they organized and funded by national organizations like moveon.org?
    Moving goalposts again are you? You claimed they were all individuals and I pointed out that's not true. Now they have to be funded by a national organization. Doesn't help your argument or credibility when you are faced with your errors that you modify your claims. .
    What are we gonna do now? Taking off his turban, they said, is this man a Jew?
    'Cause they're working for the clampdown
    They put up a poster saying we earn more than you!
    When we're working for the clampdown
    We will teach our twisted speech To the young believers
    We will train our blue-eyed men To be young believers

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Seezer View Post
    People don't like it when someone really "Tells it like it is.". Which Sanders does. . That's why he doesn't have to give details into his politics. He just yells out slogans and talks shit on other people. Because he is appealing to the LCD.
    True, a lot of LCDs think they are societal victims and everyone else owes them more free stuff from the government teet.

Deleted
    So people can openly call for assassination of Trump n not get punished for it? The guy who ran up on stage to attack him is a media hero? Lol American democracy

10+ Year Old Account
    True, a lot of LCDs think they are societal victims and everyone else owes them more free stuff from the government teet.
    My edit got screwed up

People don't like it when someone really "Tells it like it is.". Which Sanders does. Trump does not. That's why he doesn't have to give details into his politics. He just yells out slogans and talks shit on other people. Because he is appealing to the LCD. He even said "I could walk out on to 5th avenue and shoot someone and they'd still support me.". He's even admitting he is pandering to the LCD.
    "Do you think man will ever walk on the sun? -Ali G

Quote Originally Posted by Summerdrake View Post
    So people can openly call for assassination of Trump n not get punished for it? The guy who ran up on stage to attack him is a media hero? Lol American democracy

Only to the democratic party. I wonder how Bernie would react if he saw the things being said by his supporters. I mean, we know what the Republicans say, but man... Just imagine if they had a 'read the tweets of your supporters' night.
    You're not to think you are anything special. You're not to think you are as good as we are. You're not to think you are smarter than we are. You're not to convince yourself that you are better than we are. You're not to think you know more than we do. You're not to think you are more important than we are. You're not to think you are good at anything. You're not to laugh at us. You're not to think anyone cares about you. You're not to think you can teach us anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Pangean View Post
    Moving goalposts again are you? You claimed they were all individuals and I pointed out that's not true. Now they have to be funded by a national organization. Doesn't help your argument or credibility when you are faced with your errors that you modify your claims. .
    no goal post moving left wing extremist are well funded organized groups with a group agenda with puppet masters like George Soros with marching orders to go out and cause chaos and disruptions

no goal post moving left wing extremist are well funded organized groups with a group agenda with puppet masters like George Soros
    The goalpost moving is that you didn't think this was worth mentioning until we punched holes in your previous series of claims. It's a statement about your method of debate.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

7+ Year Old Account
    no goal post moving left wing extremist are well funded organized groups with a group agenda with puppet masters like George Soros with marching orders to go out and cause chaos and disruptions
    Of course there was. The rest of your post I can only ask: Sarah Palin is that you?
    What are we gonna do now? Taking off his turban, they said, is this man a Jew?
    'Cause they're working for the clampdown
    They put up a poster saying we earn more than you!
    When we're working for the clampdown
    We will teach our twisted speech To the young believers
    We will train our blue-eyed men To be young believers

10+ Year Old Account
    no goal post moving left wing extremist are well funded organized groups with a group agenda with puppet masters like George Soros
    *cough* Heritage action

My edit got screwed up

People don't like it when someone really "Tells it like it is.". Which Sanders does. Trump does not. That's why he doesn't have to give details into his politics. He just yells out slogans and talks shit on other people. Because he is appealing to the LCD. He even said "I could walk out on to 5th avenue and shoot someone and they'd still support me.". He's even admitting he is pandering to the LCD.
    Sanders is more dangerous the Trump ever was. Sanders uses the same class warfare rhetoric that revolutionaries like Lenin Moa and Castro used to come to power

same propaganda of those evil rich people is the reason your poor so I'm going to confiscate their wealth and give it to the masses

- - - Updated - - -

*cough* Heritage action
    so tell me any group funded by Heritage foundation went out and protested. stopped traffic on highways go to opponents rallies and cause a disturbance shut down their right of free speech ? I will be waiting

10+ Year Old Account
    Conspiracy theories aren't allowed here Vyxn.

Quote Originally Posted by The Eagle View Post
    The problem with all of the extremist views (from both the liberal and conservative side) is that while it seems like there was a massive rift between two sides, it was just a loud small group of morons yelling at each other. And worst of all, when everyone calls everyone a racist/sexist/etc, when someone that REALLY is those things comes along... the meaning is now lost. Sort of a boy who cried wolf scenario.

Now here we are with Trump.
    Trump is the culmination of 30 years of GOP political maneuvering. He does little that Republicans before him haven't done, he just does it louder and better.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sanders is more dangerous the Trump ever was. Sanders uses the same class warfare rhetoric that revolutionaries like Lenin Moa and Castro used to come to power

same propaganda of those evil rich people is the reason your poor so I'm going to confiscate their wealth and give it to the masses
    There is no class warfare rhetoric. Spewing "Berners r cerrrmunist" doesn't make it so. The US has more wealth and income inequality than any developed country on earth.

And it's pretty obvious from the recession of 08 that the "Evil Rich" does exist. Denying that doesn't add to your argument. How much taxpayer money went to bailouts because of reckless greed? People always cry about taxpayer money going to social programs, and love to forget about the massive amounts of money that went to bailouts. Because of greedy intent.
    Last edited by Seezer; 2016-03-15 at 12:58 AM.

There is no class warfare rhetoric. Spewing "Berners r cerrrmunist" doesn't make it so. The US has more wealth and income inequality than any developed country on earth.

And it's pretty obvious from the recession of 08 that the "Evil Rich" does exist. Denying that doesn't add to your argument. How much taxpayer money went to bailouts because of reckless greed?
    no Sanders history of being a communist and a communist sympathizer makes him one
    like going and living in a communist community in Israel, hanging the Russian communist flag in his office as mayor, going and giving support to American hating communist revolutionaries in central and south America, talking and writing about nationalizing businesses and confiscating wealth from rich families
    if it looks like duck, walks like a duck, sounds like a duck, your right calling it a duck

Was funny some protesters at a trump rally fighting for minorities, and all beeing white people. Love these sjw's that feel they have to fight for others lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.

10+ Year Old Account
    no Sanders history of being a communist and a communist sympathizer makes him one
    like going and living in communist community in Israel, hanging the Russian communist flag in his office as mayor, going and giving support to American hating communist revolutionaries in central and south America, talking and writing about nationalizing business and confiscating wealth from rich families
    if it looks like duck, walks like a duck, sounds like a duck, your right calling it a duck
    Ignore the Truth for sensationalism. If you believe Bernie Sanders is a communist, then you're uneducated or you're so fucked up over politics that you can't see clearly.

This is what Trump counts on. People to ignore facts and yell sensationalist slogans like "BERNIES A COMMIE". Saying Bernie is a commie holds as much weight as saying "Trump is a commie".

Sanders didn't live in a communist community... And what specific groups are you referring to? What kind of support?
    Last edited by Seezer; 2016-03-15 at 01:10 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Trump is the culmination of 30 years of GOP political maneuvering. He does little that Republicans before him haven't done, he just does it louder and better.
    According to your own logic, you and people like you brought about his success by criticizing him.

According to your own logic, you and people like you brought about his success by criticizing him.
    You didn't understand my argument then, so it doesn't seem likely you do now.

Streisand effect, while still present, is a minor factor for things that are already famous.

And criticism doesn't necessarily mean "people like me". The GOP field is not "people like me".

15+ Year Old Account
    Those are Religious Justice Warriors. "RJWs" I guess we could say? Or Christian Justice Warriors.

They aren't right wingers.
    No True Scottsman
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"