Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    No pass, gave mine out. I won't lie, I'd like another to give to another friend, but I get that it's a greedy request and don't expect to find one here. Anyway, some tips for anyone who happens to get on after getting a pass / things I've learned and wish I knew or found neat.

When you need money, get the boat from the Velia docks to Iliya Island. There's far less people fishing there, so there will be more resources, and a trade manager to sell fish to. You'll make easy silver for a horse, trade cart, gear from the market place or whatever it is you might want early on.

Train abilities at a Skill Trainer - learning them on the fly from the Skills window (K) costs energy points. Chatting in the general chat also costs energy points.

Everything has weight; the silver you carry, the stuff in your inventory, and the equipment you wear.

Running about gets you Stamina exp for more sprinting. Carrying trade goods weighs you down, but moving about with one gives you Strength EXP which increases the amount of stuff you can carry. Eating food gives you Health EXP, increasing your HP.

Investing in a node opens up workplaces to send workers to, e.g investing in a mine or farm node might open up the option to send workers to obtain ore or something like potatoes.

It's a sandbox. Don't fret about leveling up, getting the best gear or being efficient. Go out there and suck, be a total noob. It's fun.

Things change at night. It gets dark - actually dark, so you may need a lantern. Mobs get more deadly and you get a tad more EXP for killing them.

The value of gear is in AP (Attack Power) or DP (Defence Power). There's no 'best set' as different gear has different AP / DP, and set / item / special effects like increasing weight carry, more HP, increased movement speed, luck (drop rates) etc. Of course that means some gear can be more helpful with tanking, damaging, or with professions.

Anyone got a spare guest pass? Interested in the game but wary of buying another MMO so want to try before I buy.

Last time, I brought a copy of Guild Wars 2 when it first came out but lost interest in it after just 4 hours of playing. I think I am still burned out on WoW.

15+ Year Old Account
    game is pretty fun so whoever uses the codes welcome and enjoy, but character creation is soooooo glitchy.

I swear im at like a 50% chance of glitching my creations when i create a new character because what i make is now what loads in the game and now I have found a new glitch. When your character loads and you have to press "W" to move it won't do anything.

but other than that its fun, liking the wizard right now and I am now a mage/caster player by any means (besides paladin or priest types)

7+ Year Old Account
    i too have been following this game and wish to recieve one. I'll definately pay it forward when i eventually get into the game giving out the pass i receive with purchase

10+ Year Old Account
    I am currently following the game and was wondering if anyone has a key. Thanks. This is for the US by the way.

Would quite like a guest pass if anyone still has any left for EU
    Thank you

Deleted
    An EU pass , please. Anyone? Bueller?

Trying again, really want to try this game out

Requesting a 7 days pass if a kind soul has one to spare! have weekend to play :-)

PM would be supergreat!

Anyone have a spare NA pass? I've been dying to try this game out and now I'm on break

A PM would be greatly appreciated!

Deleted
    i would like to see if the game is p2w,before i buy it.If someone can get me EU guest pass would be great.Thanks!

Europe:

Code 1 : 72A0-8C4A-97A7-41D2-AED0
    Code 2 : 355F-9260-5DD9-4C0D-9ACF

Many thanks Vespian, i took Code 2.

I could really use a Us game code to try it out before i end up buying it

Quote Originally Posted by Vespian View Post
    Europe:

Code 1 : 72A0-8C4A-97A7-41D2-AED0
    Code 2 : 355F-9260-5DD9-4C0D-9ACF
    both used already but thanks anyway (and thanks to the guy who actually said he used one of them)

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    01D1F1-BB04-F672-4329-A670

D707-7CD3-83CB-4470-96BB

0A02-8C33-6E0A-4250-8967

Here you homies.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Syrith View Post

D707-7CD3-83CB-4470-96BB

0A02-8C33-6E0A-4250-8967

Here you homies.
    Used the 2nd one, thank you.

Took 2 days for me to decide I'm not interested.

I'm guessing I cant give the code to somebody else and let them use it for the remainder.
    MAGA
    When all you do is WIN WIN WIN

Quote Originally Posted by Syrith View Post

D707-7CD3-83CB-4470-96BB

0A02-8C33-6E0A-4250-8967

Here you homies.

Used D1F1-BB04-F672-4329-A670, thank you very much

Any unused NA codes still floating around? Would love to try! Thanks

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    Meant to type here you go* But anyways, enjoy! I've had a lot of fun in the game!