Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast

Five Night At Freddy's, jumped on the bandwagon way too quick

Elder Scrolls Online without a doubt. By far the whiniest and most miserable playerbase I have ever seen.

ass creed games, i have never finished any of them

15+ Year Old Account
    First thing that comes to mind would be Dark Souls on PC, but that was a gift so doesn't count.

Then definitely FF8, I have it since 2000 or so (and actually bought it twice since I also have it on Steam), yet still haven't played all the way through it. Utterly boring is the first thing that comes to mind thinking about it. Feels like everything is wrong about it, bland world, characters, story, system (urgh draw), design, etc.

Then I'd say about 1750 games in my Steam library I have yet to launch some day.
    Oh, hi.

Quote Originally Posted by Luxxor View Post
    Contra with 3 lives. WTF were they thinking?
    i actually beat it before without the code, by the time i got to the last boss i had like 10 lives, but that was way back in the 90's

Most Bethesda games: I keep falling for it. Everyone loves them, they seem cool conceptually. The character interactions and combat are just so bland to me, every time.

Anno 2070: Looked like a neat city building game. It was like filling out forms for something...

Final Fantasy XIII: I grew up with Final Fantasy games, and it seems like it's lost its magic now that most of the earlier people are gone. The characters just aren't interesting to me, nor is the weird melodrama.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't ride hype trains, so I have never had the misfortune of getting conned into a shitty purchase.

Yet.
    You're getting exactly what you deserve.

Moving this to the correct forum location.

I'd say Remember Me.

Fallout 4, honestly it felt so watered down compared to their previous games, RPG element's being stripped ect, practically irrelevant factions, the list goes on.

Quote Originally Posted by Raamul View Post
    Witcher, the combat was so clunky, I left it within in 30 mins.
    That the first Witcher game you're on about? Cause yeah the controls and combat was garbage.

Elder Scroll Online. Preordered an Imperial version and played about 1.5 hours of it total.

Also, Assassin's Creed Unity - preordered aswell, couldnt properly run it on release day, never played it after.

Quote Originally Posted by dokilar View Post
    Warhammer Online. Collectors edition nonetheless. Honestly I really liked this game but there were some glaring problems once I got to max level. I did however have a lot of fun in pvp. More than I did in WoW and thats saying something. Again, I dont think the game was bad, but itd be nice to not have spent over $80 on an expensive shelf display.
    Only the PVP saved this game for me too.

10+ Year Old Account
    shadow the hedgehog,rome total war 2 on sale for 15$ it was that bad this includes the patched version the whole game is riddled with bad design decisions from the ground up. empire total war, pga tour 2006, agent under fire, mario party 3,guild wars 2.
    Last edited by breadisfunny; 2016-03-15 at 09:43 PM.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Hasn't been said yet. I don't regret many games, even less remember any vivid ones.

But one I TRULY regret buying Pillars of Eternity. I'm so pissed that it's the "Infinity Engine's Legacy" I am so depressed and saddened.
    It has overly complicated mechanics (Makes THAC0 look like a joke) and overly punishes you for trying otherwise. The characters are pretty terrible. The story seems overly dark just to be dark.

After speeding through IWD/BG/BG2 again for the 30th time in my life. I recently retried playing it hoping maybe patches/expansion prepatches would fix the majority issues. I found I hated it even more.

Truly never been so disappointed in my life.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Miyagie View Post
    Only the PVP saved this game for me too.
    PVP ruined that game for me.

They did a server merge and after the merge, it was like 10:1 Order vs Chaos so public PvP fights were near impossible to win.
    Putin khuliyo

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LordSpaztic View Post
    But one I TRULY regret buying Pillars of Eternity. I'm so pissed that it's the "Infinity Engine's Legacy" I am so depressed and saddened.
    It has overly complicated mechanics (Makes THAC0 look like a joke) and overly punishes you for trying otherwise. The characters are pretty terrible. The story seems overly dark just to be dark.
    Overly complicated mechanics? I'm playing through the game right now, and it seems much more streamlined and straightforward than IE games to me. I've played through both BG games and didn't really like them. I adored PS:T, but the combat was atrocious, in my opinion. Pillars of Eternity combat, however, reminds me the most of Dragon Age: Origins, and I really-really like it - although I hate it how on the highest difficulty you have to keep coming back to the town to purchase camp supplies, because you can only carry 2 with you.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

All games should have return periods.

I'm glad distributors like Steam and Origin have finally come around to the fact that they were pissing off their customers by sticking them with bad products.

By extension I'm happy that a lot of titles have beta periods and offer means by which you can get access to them.

I just got done with my 7 day Black Desert Online trial and I'm glad I got to see it before buying because I don't care for it at all.
    MAGA
    When all you do is WIN WIN WIN

Wildstar. I played it for maybe 5 hours and then uninstalled.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thelxi View Post
    Wildstar. I played it for maybe 5 hours and then uninstalled.
    I really don't regret any games I've bought, and I've bought A LOT of games. Wildstar is the only notable one I can think of. I wasn't even going to get it but my friends talked me into it. I played it for probably around the same time as you, maybe a little more, and then never touched it again.

And I've never played another MMO since.
    These aren't the spoilers you're looking for.

Move along.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Now, Waaldo is prepared to look for this person like Prince Charming testing everyone to see just how bad their psychological disorder is if their foot fits in the glass slipper.

Brink - Almost unplayable due to the bugs and poor optimization.

Black Desert - Played it for 15 minutes and got bored of it. Got a refund through paypal for it, so it wasn't too bad.

Vermintide - It feels like a shitter version of L4D. No versus mode either makes it so you've seen all of the gameplay after the first game.

Fallout 4 - I'm a huge fallout fan, but i couldn't even manage to beat the main story because it was so shit.