Sorry but rules are rules. You're not an active forum member and thus you are kicked out.

Quote Originally Posted by iamaya2 View Post
    I agree that this new market thing is extremely boring... I just sell everything and then go to my phone to confirm... they should really implement a "Confirm all" button at least...

btw, thx to VOR for Unearthing me a game... got it and marked it
    Oh really? do i now have to confirm each damn listing? :/ I just added the mobile authentification just 2 days ago..

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gear View Post
    It seems that I was booted from the group for inactivity, which is understandable since I mostly just lurk here, and it's been a while since I posted anything.
    Stellar way to come back though!
    BAD WOLF

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gear View Post
    It seems that I was booted from the group for inactivity, which is understandable since I mostly just lurk here, and it's been a while since I posted anything. And while I might not provide you with information about new bundles or awesome deals, there is something else that I can give you. And that is my eternal lov- errr... That too, but this time you'll be only getting giveaways. I hope they'll suffice.
    Thanks for the giveaways - I've reinvited you. I've set the activity level at no posts for 3 months at the moment, not giveaways - just posts in the thread. You don't have to post an actual bundle or anything, just comment on one posted, or comment about any steam changes, or any games you've played, or really just anything at all, we're not exactly strict about the chat here

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shamanic View Post
    Thanks for the giveaways - I've reinvited you. I've set the activity level at no posts for 3 months at the moment, not giveaways - just posts in the thread. You don't have to post an actual bundle or anything, just comment on one posted, or comment about any steam changes, or any games you've played, or really just anything at all, we're not exactly strict about the chat here
    Thank you for the re-invite! Yeah, I read the rules on the group page, but I thought I'd make few giveaways aswell. I mean, who doesn't like those ?

I thought the group is for active users only? I mean, I don't expect you to have thousands of posts, but 25 posts in about three years is hardly what I would call active.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thomas Was Alone available at an 80% discount ($2) on https://www.chrono.gg/ - expires in 4 hours.

Quote Originally Posted by QuiteTheNoob View Post
    I thought the group is for active users only? I mean, I don't expect you to have thousands of posts, but 25 posts in about three years is hardly what I would call active.
    I can only speak for myself; But I just want to add and say that, while people might not be actively posting and engaging directly, lurking and following other's conversations feels pretty "active" - and part of the community - to themselves.

I am by far one of the least active members in this thread; And I'm around several times a day, sometimes even more assuming there are actually discussions going on.

Not talking bad about the way of gauging the group's requirement, of course, as I feel that's a very generous requirement to have; Just thought I'd give my two cents and share this opinion of mine, as the way the poster I quoted said that seemed very dismissive towards the less active thread posters.

Mortal Kombat X, does it have local multiplayer? Or only online?

Quote Originally Posted by Knslyr View Post
    Mortal Kombat X, does it have local multiplayer? Or only online?
    According to some Steam Threads, yes, it does support Local Multiplayer (might involve, at least, a controller though).
    I bought the game a long time ago, but haven't played Locally however.

Talk about an harsh realization about my Social Life!

Quote Originally Posted by Darkeon View Post
    According to some Steam Threads, yes, it does support Local Multiplayer (might involve, at least, a controller though).

Okay thats great, and I was planning on getting the Steam controller with the steam link anyway so that is fine. Will probably get 2 controllers.
    Thank you! And thanks Enixie for the giveaway!

lol at least you have all your games for yourself. ^^

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkeon View Post

I've played it with two people on the same computer.

Too bad Mortal Kombat X won't receive the XL update on PC because.... Warner Brothers wants to lose the pc market? I don't know, lately they screwed up on this platform hardcore.
    Here was a level 85 Enhancement Shaman. Now there is just an epitaph.

Deleted
    That's the threshold I set the activity at for now, prior to last week we did not have any set activity requirements, it's very hard to find an exact definition for "active member of a community", some people are here every day, others might only post once every few months but are still long-term members of the community. Hard to put a number on. Also what people do outside the thread doesn't count, it's not a group for big MMOC posters, but for specific posters in this thread.

That's the threshold I set the activity at for now, prior to last week we did not have any set activity requirements, it's very hard to find an exact definition for "active member of a community", some people are here every day, others might only post once every few months but are still long-term members of the community. Hard to put a number on. Also what people do outside the thread doesn't count, it's not a group for big MMOC posters, but for specific posters in this thread.
    I'm assuming this does not apply anymore then?

"Since a lot of people are asking how to join this group:
    * Be a member of MMO-Champion. Preferabley for 1 month+
    * Be an active user. Prefer 50+ posts but this is flexible.
    * Try to be a participant in the Humble Bundle thread - you don't have to post bundles, you can simply chat with us about bundles other people post, talk about sales, deals and the games on offer."

Deleted
    I'm assuming this does not apply anymore then?

"Since a lot of people are asking how to join this group:
    * Be a member of MMO-Champion. Preferabley for 1 month+
    * Be an active user. Prefer 50+ posts but this is flexible.
    * Try to be a participant in the Humble Bundle thread - you don't have to post bundles, you can simply chat with us about bundles other people post, talk about sales, deals and the games on offer."
    What part of that is being broken? We originally said "prefer" 50+ posts, but it was flexible. Gear was in the group for the last 6 months, he was removed recently for inactivity, not because he didn't have enough posts to begin with. When I went through all the members and checked their activity and removed some people, I posted the updated rules then. I don't want to sound like I'm being rude, but it's already a small group of under 40 members, we already struggle to get 5 entries on many bundle games, and if you don't think someone has enough posts or you don't want them to enter your giveaways there's a full list of usernames on the group page and you can blacklist anyone you don't agree with. We're a small, informal group and always have been.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    We're a small, informal group and always have been.
    Yep. Overall goal was just to provide a niche community to allow our generosity and engagement in bundle/discount conversation to grow a bit. The goal isn't to create golden gates that lock people away from free games, but to provide a respectful environment to both give away games and feel it's going to 'decent' people as well as hopefully get new people into the act of giving away games.

It's like a little shelter inside of MMOC where we can fully embrace the 'don't be a dick' ideology.
    BAD WOLF

Quote Originally Posted by Kelimbror View Post
    It's like a little shelter inside of MMOC where we can fully embrace the 'don't be a dick' ideology.
    And, for that, we can all be thankful for~

What part of that is being broken? We originally said "prefer" 50+ posts, but it was flexible. Gear was in the group for the last 6 months, he was removed recently for inactivity, not because he didn't have enough posts to begin with. When I went through all the members and checked their activity and removed some people, I posted the updated rules then. I don't want to sound like I'm being rude, but it's already a small group of under 40 members, we already struggle to get 5 entries on many bundle games, and if you don't think someone has enough posts or you don't want them to enter your giveaways there's a full list of usernames on the group page and you can blacklist anyone you don't agree with. We're a small, informal group and always have been.
    I don't have anything against Gear. I'm just saying letting in people with little to no posts sets a bad precedent. Seems this is not the case though, as Gear has been a long standing member in the group so fair enough.