Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gib Lover View Post
    Because they would get a murder charge, and would most likely end up in prison for 21 years
    And they would only get a PS2

I'd hate to be one of the parents of one of those kids. It's opening old wounds.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Quote Originally Posted by Ettan View Post
    mmm but if he gets out/ or is put in general prison population.
    It is the same as a death sentence.
    Now yeah, in 20-30 years i think people dont give a damn. Or they would give him a new identity and hidden place to stay. Anyways lets hope he stays there for some 60-70 years.

Quote Originally Posted by Bambs View Post
    And they would only get a PS2
    nono they would get a ps3. Everyone else gets ps3s, only Anders gets a ps2.

Honestly, we shouldn't even have prisons anymore. They're an archaic system. Make everything be punishable by fines, with a sliding scale based on how many fines you've already accumulated.

He's a horrible terrorist who deserves death, but this is some 10/10 trolling on his part. Prisoners in Norway seem to have it pretty well, and his trolling reveals to the world how bizarre the situation is. They treat murderers better than they treat their own people who aren't in prison!

The extreme left in Norway made it that prison is so lenient in their country and now they're mad that he's trolling them over it.

Quote Originally Posted by Vizardlorde View Post
    Boy norway sure makes it tempting to be a mass murderer that guy is living my dream life of no social interaction a game console and a pc with a roof over his head and no need to work.
    With no internet I would be dead within a week.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sykol View Post
    Honestly, we shouldn't even have prisons anymore. They're an archaic system. Make everything be punishable by fines, with a sliding scale based on how many fines you've already accumulated.
    So what do they do wth you if you can't pay the fine? Fine you even more?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by En dum en View Post
    I agree. Not trying to make up excuses for him, i just understand where he comes from. A man can have everything but without anyone to share it with it's useless.
    Oh for sure I completely understands why he's upset. He wants an audience so he can spread his fucked up ideology. I don't know much about Norwegian* prisons and how their gen pop is but he'd be begging to be in isolation if he was in an American prison. They don't take kindly to child killers in there

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dd614 View Post
    He's a horrible terrorist who deserves death, but this is some 10/10 trolling on his part. Prisoners in Norway seem to have it pretty well, and his trolling reveals to the world how bizarre the situation is. They treat murderers better than they treat their own people who aren't in prison!

The extreme left in Norway made it that prison is so lenient in their country and now they're mad that he's trolling them over it.
    I'm pretty sure one of the richest countries in the world have a population that live much better than Breivik does in his prison, yes even the poor ones.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lonely zergling View Post
    I have read enough about this.

24/7 Isolation with no contact to other people ever is against human rights. No matter what you did, you are still a human being with rights.

And he has the right to sue.
    The guy murdered 77 people.

And you still want him to get goodies? As somebody stated, he should get nothing but a toilet and a bed.

smh....

After I saw the post again, I came to thinking how unfortunate it is that many of his victims probably lived in worse conditions than he does.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sykol View Post
    So murderers and rapists should just get a slap on the wrist, huh?

That will teach them!!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hiricine View Post
    After I saw the post again, I came to thinking how unfortunate it is that many of his victims probably lived in worse conditions than he does.
    His victims were all social democratic youth members. It was no poor community.

Quote Originally Posted by BuckSparkles View Post
    The guy murdered 77 people.

And you still want him to get goodies? As somebody stated, he should get nothing but a toilet and a bed.

smh....
    According to us in the US though. Where he is from they have a different standard for their prisons, and they are accustomed to and raised to believe their system should be a certain style and a certain quality. And if he is being denied what is the standard over there, he has every right to sue. Just as the court system over there has every right to tell him he is a special case that will get special treatment, just not in a positive way.

I have read enough about this.

24/7 Isolation with no contact to other people ever is against human rights. No matter what you did, you are still a human being with rights.

And he has the right to sue.

Does that right outweigh his safety though?

Think for one second what would happen to him if he was allowed in gen pop?
    How to tell if somebody learned World Geography in school or from SNL:
    "GIBSON: What insight into Russian actions, particularly in the last couple of weeks, does the proximity of the state give you?
    PALIN: They're our next door neighbors and you can actually see Russia from land here in Alaska, from an island in Alaska."
    SNL: Can't be Diomede Islands, say her backyard instead.

7+ Year Old Account
    If you think social contact with other people is a "goodie", where did I say he should get ps3 / internet and all that stuff?
    He can rot by himself for all I care. If he valued his rights so much, maybe he shouldn't have murdered 77 other people and robbed them of their life?

10+ Year Old Account
    i think he should be drowned in a bathtub of his own urine for what he did.
    Hi

That's a prison cell for a person who killed 77 people?

It's better than the place I lived back at university.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jotaux View Post
    With no internet I would be dead within a week.
    Lmao. You need to go to one of those fat camps in China where there's no access to technology.