Poll: ?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Melissa Harris Perry: MSNBC is indirectly racist

;Source
    “Have you ever been dating someone?” she asked The View co-hosts. “And presumably, you guys are still dating, but not really. He hasn’t called, y’all haven’t been out in months and all the places where you used to go together, actually he’s out there with somebody else. And you’re like, ‘I’m pretty sure we are not dating anymore.’”
    “Did I think it was racialized?” she asked of the network’s actions. “Not in the sense of, ‘They’re coming after Melissa for being black.’ Do I think it has racial implications? 100 percent.”
    As Harris-Perry laid out, her show had the most racially-diverse guests of any show on cable news. According to a two-year-old study by left-leaning media watchdog group Media Matters, Melissa Harris-Perry was the only Sunday show with a majority people of color guest list. While non-white guests made up 55 percent of her guests, a show like Meet The Press had just 22 percent. And while just 25 percent of Harris-Perry’s panels were white men, that number spikes to 67 percent on a show like Face The Nation.
    It seems what she said about MSNBC might just be right after all looking at the statistics of her viewers. I think they degraded her because she had a different opinion than what others were saying which is common amongst arguements. Many people will bandwagon the majority without knownledge of the other side of the story. SOME things Melissa Perry are not all right but most things are in my own opinion. She has stated there is racism out there and it is continously growing and it has not gone anywhere since the 40s. What do you think?
    Last edited by TheramoreIsTheBomb; 2016-03-15 at 10:00 PM.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

10+ Year Old Account
    Who is this person and why should I care?

What a shameless hard worker.

Her numbers were bad. They cut her show. She cried racism. Nothing to see here.
    Games I'm playing right now (not necessarily literally):
    D3, CS:GO, TF2, Hearthstone
    Hit me up if you wanna play sometime.

Oh look another black playing the race card. More news at 11
    "I have friends, many friends. I have friends in China, India, Russia." "I will make deals, lots of deals. I'm good at making deals. Deals, deals, deals."

didn't she say Darth Vader was racist or something?

She is black with that skin?

Quote Originally Posted by volkanik View Post
    Oh look another black playing the race card. More news at 11
    You act as if racism against Blacks doesn't exist.

Literally so sick of the media.

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    Nope. Just tired of them playing the race card whenever they get the chance.
    "I have friends, many friends. I have friends in China, India, Russia." "I will make deals, lots of deals. I'm good at making deals. Deals, deals, deals."

You act as if it's everywhere.

Deleted
    That woman is black?

Clearly she just identifies as black, right.

She's racist, MSNBC is racist, their racist tag team just wasn't good enough to challenge for the championship so she got dropped. She's also a airhead idiot asshole. The problem is she's the prototype for the entitled activist of tomorrow, so get used to seeing her around as she's just #1 of that mold.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

Based off of her description, I'd say the content of the show was too diverse to nail down consistent advertising.

Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post
    You act as if it's everywhere.
    Well, technically speaking...

everything is racist, everything is sexist.

durrrrrr

Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    That woman is black?

Clearly she just identifies as black, right.
    Yes she is. Shes predominantly black mixed with jew. Shes Afro-jewish. All light skin african americans are mixed with something but still are black.

10+ Year Old Account
    Everything is racist
    Putin khuliyo

Deleted
    Yes she is. Shes predominantly black mixed with jew. Shes Afro-jewish. All light skin african americans are mixed with something but still are black.
    why is she black when she's mixed?

she's white (Jewish) with some black

if not for the hair (which you can have even as a white person, just go to a haircutter lol) I couldn't tell there's an ounce of black in that woman

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Everything is racist
    What a racist thing to say.