Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Gref View Post
    it has been happening since us occupation in Japan. nothing new. unfortunate but nothing new. white is right mentality.
    its happening for each country having soldier occuped in others country, it's not just a thing that us do, stop being anti-american

10+ Year Old Account
    Shock as Japanese government ignores rape by soldiers...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    Stricter penalties on the criminals. Instead of letting them off easy as the military does.
    I see... perhaps you'd like to back up your claim that the military goes easy on them.

seems that even a brief google search shows the the average time a non-military person spends in jail/prision for rape is 5.4 years...

Military law prescribes a sentence of Dishonorable Discharge, confinement for 30 yrs, and forfeiture of all pay and allowances. for Aggravated Sexual Assault and Rape can carry a sentence of Dishonorable Discharge, death or confinement for Life, and forfeiture of all pay and allowances.

seems that 5.4 years for a civilian vs a possible death penalty for a US servicemember seems extremely 'easy' on the military member, dont you think?

What say you?

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Were not leaving japan. Its a great spot that gives us extremely easy access to the east. Our troops help the economy in Japan, its one of the major selling points of keeping the base there.

Sorry Tennisace, everyone rapes. Americans, Japanese, Russians, even Italians. A military base isnt going to be moved because you recognize that fact.

Stricter penalties on the criminals. Instead of letting them off easy as the military does.
    We don't get off easy when we break the laws jackass. The UCMJ has harsher punishments for shit than most civilian laws. Commit adultery and get caught and your ass is getting NJP'd. If you don't know what that means I suggest you look it up.

Infracted
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2016-03-16 at 03:02 AM.

It doesn't make the news often. I think it's good the OP made a thread about it.
    WTF???? YOU are the OP!!! Cannot belive you actually just congratulated yourself! /smh

Quote Originally Posted by Lobosan View Post
    .....wow. Ok, I think we can all tell what kinda thread this is gonna be. The kind where people with no statistics or relevant experience talk about what is "normal" for the "many soldiers" that they've never met or served with. Yup, GG with the SJW crap again, MMO-C.

You guys remember when we used to talk about GAMES around here?

- - - Updated - - -

1) Soldiers and Marines are not synonymous. If you're gonna talk shit, at least do it intelligently, using proper vernacular.
    2) Maximum penalties for DUIs in any state are virtually never enforced. They are there to serve as deterrents, and are only applied in incidences where the DUI ALSO constituted severe, willful, reckless endangerment of others in the immediate vicinity.
    3) An NJP can result in a loss of rank, pay, and even housing benefits depending on the severity. That's a hell of a lot worse than the fine+driving class that generally accompanies first time offenders for DUIs in the states.
    4)Stop posting about the military when you've clearly never served and have no idea how its judicial system works.
    They're soldiers. Marines are soldiers. Army soldiers are soldiers. The crazy guys wearing bras and pink wigs in Liberia are soldiers. I don't care about your moronic vernacular. And boohoo about a loss of rank. A good portion of people would be immediately fired upon receiving a DUI. If the soldier were facing a DUI in Japan, he'd face up to 10 years in prison.

Quote Originally Posted by kaintk View Post
    its happening for each country having soldier occupied in others country, it's not just a thing that us do, stop being anti-american
    I didn't mean something like that at all. Trust me I am pro-american. That kind of just recently happened with French soldiers in Africa if I remember correctly. So yes not targeting America here at all.

But you can't deny the white is right mentality here in Japan. Foreigner men harassing Japanese women. They are not happy trust me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sister View Post
    American troops doing crime is pretty unacceptable, those who do this should go to prison for a long time
    first japan should pay reparations for what they did in world war ii to the american soldiers they tortured and did expirements on.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    first japan should pay reparations for what they did in world war ii to the american soldiers they tortured and did expirements on.
    unit 731 man that is some disturbing shit right there.

dont let the marines and sailors outside of garrison, make it like a deployment where they go over there for a bit then come back home.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Polyxo View Post
    They're soldiers. Marines are soldiers. Army soldiers are soldiers. The crazy guys wearing bras and pink wigs in Liberia are soldiers. I don't care about your moronic vernacular. And boohoo about a loss of rank. A good portion of people would be immediately fired upon receiving a DUI. If the soldier were facing a DUI in Japan, he'd face up to 10 years in prison.
    No...Marines are Marines. Army are soldiers, since Army stands for Aren't Really Marines Yet.

Quote Originally Posted by lonely zergling View Post
    FYI US soldiers raped in germany/france too.

Not as much as the red rapist army though. They are still #1 rapists.
    Care to prove your shitarded lies? Not with more shitarded lies from your shitarded western newspapers though.
    Garrison Mission Manager: Select best followers for BfA, Legion and WoD missions.
    Instance Spec: Switch to spec suitable for your role when "dungeon ready" pops up.
    LDB: WoW Token: Monitor WoW Token price changes in LDB display.
    Other addons: Quest Map with Details * LFG Filter for Premade Groups * Obvious Mail Expiration.

Quote Originally Posted by mizeri View Post
    dont let the marines and sailors outside of garrison, make it like a deployment where they go over there for a bit then come back home.
    I don't think that's really necessary. What should happen is the military should stop protecting soldiers who commit crimes, and the Japanese government should stop accepting that. If a soldier commits rape on leave, the military should have little to nothing to do with his prosecution. He should face a Japanese prosecution, and go to a Japanese jail.

Quote Originally Posted by rowaasr13 View Post
    Care to prove your shitarded lies? Not with more shitarded lies from your shitarded western newspapers though.
    Someone is triggered. I guess 2+2=4 triggers you to, if you were taught it's 22.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think that's really necessary. What should happen is the military should stop protecting soldiers who commit crimes, and the Japanese government should stop accepting that. If a soldier commits rape on leave, the military should have little to nothing to do with his prosecution. He should face a Japanese prosecution, and go to a Japanese jail.
    The penalty for rape in Japan is minimum 3 years. The maximum penalty for rape in the military is death.
    Tiriél US-Stormrage

Signature by Shyama

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by HeatherRae View Post
    The penalty for rape in Japan is minimum 3 years. The maximum penalty for rape in the military is death.
    Shhhh, dont assault them with the facts... leave them in their bubble.

I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

Quote Originally Posted by HeatherRae View Post
    Except they're not sentenced to death. They're sentenced to about 5-7 years, when the average sentence in Japan is usually around 12-15 years.

10+ Year Old Account
    Except they're not sentenced to death. They're sentenced to about 5-7 years, when the average sentence in Japan is usually around 12-15 years.
    5-7 years you say? What is your citation? same with your claims about Japan because what I see is different, so please back your claims.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mizeri View Post
    Sounds good to me.