Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhlor View Post
    Wonder how its unlocked in the Japanese region, since they don't have their own World of Warcraft localization over there.
    Last edited by Kathranis; 2016-03-15 at 03:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sting View Post
    I never claimed that either I like the promotion, more free stuff is always welcome, but there's also a clear marketing side to it.
    It's free you can do it on a trial account and they don't announce player numbers anymore. What you are saying doesn't make sense.

I love new paladin. She is really beautiful!

Quote Originally Posted by Sting View Post
    I never claimed that either I like the promotion, more free stuff is always welcome, but there's also a clear marketing side to it.
    That would go more along the lines of giving C'thun for free. It's a free legendary dependent on other cards you need to obtain.

15+ Year Old Account
    I prefer the Chinese(Mandarin) version myself

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iihsi6YsL-g

10+ Year Old Account
    You can level up any char below level twenty, but make sure NOT to level in a dungeon when you hit twenty.
    Make sure you ding out of a dungeon, because I tried it already and did not work.
    Well anyway hopefully it will be a good thing in which I will get more Heroes later on.
    Now it's time for me to go for a walk. Wasted my time yesterday doing this crap.
    For the Horde!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post
    You can level up any char below level twenty, but make sure NOT to level in a dungeon when you hit twenty.
    Make sure you ding out of a dungeon, because I tried it already and did not work.
    Well anyway hopefully it will be a good thing in which I will get more Heroes later on.
    Now it's time for me to go for a walk. Wasted my time yesterday doing this crap.
    It has been fixed. Atleast it worked for me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deldavala View Post
    It has been fixed. Atleast it worked for me.
    Well it's just a caution if it doesn't work for them.
    For the Horde!

So you have to level a character to 20 to get it, is that what I'm getting? Wish I had waited 2 weeks for my mage then.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ausr View Post
    So you have to level a character to 20 to get it, is that what I'm getting? Wish I had waited 2 weeks for my mage then.
    Yep... Would have been nice if they had made it retroactive though, or better yet, make it something you had to do in Hearthstone itself.

Deleted
    Still had hope for a Sunwalker Tauren until this was released

10+ Year Old Account
    this is some of the worst art i have ever seen from blizzard. her voice sounds awful....like a mixture of a man and a womans....
    Last edited by breadisfunny; 2016-03-15 at 09:39 PM.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by Dannyl View Post
    Yep... Would have been nice if they had made it retroactive though, or better yet, make it something you had to do in Hearthstone itself.
    Yeah like the hearthsteed mount in wow.

Seriously though, it's a company cross promoting games, get over it.

Quote Originally Posted by Deruyter View Post
    Still had hope for a Sunwalker Tauren until this was released
    At least Hamuul is like *the* choice for Druid. So we're all but guaranteed at least one Tauren. Praise to An'she and Mu'sha!

On topic, I actually really like her look. She's angry. A face wrinkles when you're angry, and she looks the part. But leave it to the Internet to criticize something female for not being overtly feminine.

If the data mining from way back is still correct (I think she was in it), we have Maiev and Tyrande coming for Rogue and Priest respectively.

Nobundo, Hamuul and Cho'gall as the other three, please?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Scyldragon View Post
    It's actually quite impressive to manage to make a female blood elf the least attractive hero in the game.
    seems blizzard manages to keep outdoing itself with how much it can disappoint it's fans lately...
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Ok ok, I might be one of the few but I played a game with her and I quite like her.
    Emoticons are pretty ok too but she doesn't seem to have golden recruits? Bug or intended. Her hero power is in gold though..

Quote Originally Posted by Extrakt View Post
    Ok ok, I might be one of the few but I played a game with her and I quite like her.
    Emoticons are pretty ok too but she doesn't seem to have golden recruits? Bug or intended. Her hero power is in gold though..
    Not being funny but that's probably the intention, they are moving away from sexy women to "real" women. Not to get all Protar on your asses but the fact that the biggest complaint so far isn't that she isn't a hot chick probably means they got this art work spot on.

Fear not though, sexy women still to come in HS.

It sounded kind of funny when she said "Lady Liadrin" though :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

She looks amazing and has a nice voice, idk what y'all are on about. One "ugly" woman (although I disagree, she's hot) isn't going to kill you.