Page 23 of 45 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Have to agree with Worg, no sads here!

Is one death bothering anyone else?

Quote Originally Posted by Blood Fox View Post
    If it continues to be the case then it may cause the game to drag out for quite some time but it also gives us more room for error. I'm rather pleased.

well we lynched the sk so dont expect many more kills. Still not convinced arialla is town.
    게임 은 어렵~~

Quote Originally Posted by kel View Post
    well we lynched the sk so dont expect many more kills. Still not convinced arialla is town.
    It may come off as a little clunky but we may be able to test Arialla's claim somewhat by applying pressure on Dranx. He voted for Arialla towards the end of D2 and Ret quoted that specific post with the claim that it was for 'future reference'. That Ret happened to die last night is suspicious - though it could also be a case of scum deliberately hitting him to sow confusion.

I'm heading to bed very soon though so I'll refrain from doing much just yet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blood Fox View Post
    We removed a night kill in the lynch, so there's one less straight away there.

7+ Year Old Account
    one kill has me thinking one large mafia team plus the SK (which is now gone).

7+ Year Old Account
    Good news: only one townie lost, all other power roles intact. Not the best result, but it could be far worse.

Bad news: only one death means that we still don't know if we have wolves, duo sk, vig, etc, basically maximum number of kills per night. We have claimed power roles still alive, and we don't know if that's because they are lying or because they were protected/jailed/whatever.

As Graeham mentioned, I am curious why Ret was targeted, could be due to his dranx quote post. I do think we should pressure other people today that have yet to be targeted, the focus has been quite narrow both days so far. I want to update my notes and get some rest (it's bedtime for me yo) before I throw out a vote. See you in the morning.
    Mafia History

Mafia 2/2 | Town 6/9 | SK/Cult 1/2

15+ Year Old Account
    My thoughts:

Other team tried to kill Arialla to prevent him looking town and steering lynches towards people he identifies from their team. Our doctor or JK assumed that Arialla was possibly town, and saved Arialla from that kill, giving us only one death.

Vote: Arialla

10+ Year Old Account
    Hihi everyone,

I think its best we wait for a result from Jynx before discussing the Night Actions or Lack of Night Actions.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    My thoughts:

Other team tried to kill Arialla to prevent him looking town and steering lynches towards people he identifies from their team. Our doctor or JK assumed that Arialla was possibly town, and saved Arialla from that kill, giving us only one death.

Vote: Arialla
    Doctor would protect Jynx before a possible Scum Rolecop - your reasoning makes no sense.

Try again, without looking like a desperate scum.

10+ Year Old Account
    It'll be interesting to see what Arialla says, whether he's town or scum.

@Lellybaby

Just testing if the feature works

edit: hah, that's cool,
    @Rixis

(testing to see if it works on myself and gives me a notification of some sort, as people said)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rixis View Post
    It'll be interesting to see what Arialla says, whether he's town or scum.

@Lellybaby

Just testing if the feature works

edit: hah, that's cool,
    @Rixis

(testing to see if it works on myself and gives me a notification of some sort, as people said)
    Oh that worked. That's awesome.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lellybaby View Post
    Oh that worked. That's awesome.
    Quoting someone gives them a notification too. The @Rixis thing didn't give me a notification though, probably coded to not work on yourself.

10+ Year Old Account
    So as to not notify you again I won't quote

When did this all happen?

yeah i was quoted and i was like wtf is this?

Gotta agree with uggor that arialla was probably targeted, if we're assuming that arialla is scum cop then its also possible scum have other roles like scum doctor protecting arialla, it wouldnt be hard to believe that there are two scum teams with 2-3 power roles, ive definitely seen it before
    게임 은 어렵~~

10+ Year Old Account
    Sorry for slight derail, I saw a topic about it this morning, I assume that was about when it happened, as we're known for using @ in this thread, although I guess we maybe short formed the names.

Would Arialla would be targeted? He was a likely lynch target after all. Though with Listo actually being the SK, that does bring up questions, as we don't have his role card we don't know if he was night immune or not, and if it was just a lucky guess, and does that lend credence to Arialla being town or not, SK is a threat to both Town and Mafia (and better to at least take out an enemy if you expect you're on the way out yourself).

- - - Updated - - -

I still don't like the whole "being right about listo being an sk" thing. Something sits wrong with me, scum or town role cop, SK should to my mind typically be immune, as they have it so much harder than anyone else to win, especially if they can be found out, which could lend to their being an SK team/pair I guess, to strength them on that weakness.

Deleted
    I don't know why Ret quoted me for future reference, from my perspective there's nothing particularly controversial in the quote, backing the lynch of someone you don't trust or outright think is scum is a strange play in my book even with the knowledge now that he genuinely was the SK. The idea that I would be so threatened by Ret's quoting me that I had him NKed is pretty silly, there are plenty of reasons he could have been killed and judging by reactions of people today framing me is apparently a fairly solid one.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lellybaby View Post
    Hihi everyone,

I think its best we wait for a result from Jynx before discussing the Night Actions or Lack of Night Actions.

- - - Updated - - -

Doctor would protect Jynx before a possible Scum Rolecop - your reasoning makes no sense.

Try again, without looking like a desperate scum.
    Ignore my JK comment then, scum.

- - - Updated - - -

And, WIFOM isn't a thing that exists.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    And, WIFOM isn't a thing that exists.
    I was totally writing up a thing about that, but it all got too convoluted with time frames and guessing/counter guessing, I like your phrase better

10+ Year Old Account
    The more you talk about it the more you give Jynx wiggle room if she's a lying scum.

Wait for her to post a result please.