Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Caerule View Post
    Players won't ever love an expansion anymore. After Cataclysm, players are too critical to objectively love anything anymore.

Overall, things are better every expansion. Yeah, there's also legitimately bad things. Every expansion has them.

But no, every expansion will be met with hype, and be seen as a pile of poop by the end, from now on. That's just the way it's gonna be.
    I loved WoD, if they had kept building upon it it would have been an amazing expansion. Now its just an empty shell.
    I level warriors, I have 48 max level warriors.

Quote Originally Posted by Restors View Post
    you wanna talk cheapness? go play SWTOR and see the 1 month delay of each chapter for 15 minutes of gameplay. I give blizzard sooo much respect.
    Really, 12+ months of zero is better than a short content every month? Going to have to disagree there. The patches may not be huge, but they are a heck of a lot more than you get with WoW. Oh, and they're free.

And yes, I've been on alpha, I see nothing to convince me that Legion is worth buying. The class feedback says it all. New models and animations won't solve the game's underlying problems.
    No surrender! 70 Vanguard - The Star Forge

Quote Originally Posted by Caerule View Post
    Players won't ever love an expansion anymore. After Cataclysm, players are too critical to objectively love anything anymore.

Overall, things are better every expansion. Yeah, there's also legitimately bad things. Every expansion has them.

But no, every expansion will be met with hype, and be seen as a pile of poop by the end, from now on. That's just the way it's gonna be.
    Lol. All credibility you might have gathered up got thrown out the window with that sentence alone. WoD is in no way other than MAYBE cinematics and graphics (which of course more detailed each expansion) better than MoP.

Cataclysm was a huge mess and a joke. MoP was a breath of fresh air and was positively received by most who got past their "lol kungfu pandaz" bias and actually played it. WoD took a step back in basically every department that mattered. The amount of content in WoD, especially when you compare it to the amount of content in either WotLK or MoP, is so tiny and lackluster that it's actually embarrassing.

Legion is VERY fan-service. There is no denying that. What will make or break it is how much ACTUAL content there is at launch. If they bank too much on order halls and artifacts to keep people busy, they are going to have WoD 2.0 on their hands. I think what we've seen is a decent indicator that this won't be the case, however.

Quote Originally Posted by Riistov View Post
    Quote of the year right here. I have said this every day to my gf since Wod launched.

I miss SoO

- - - Updated - - -

And far to much emphasis on them. I mean, dear lord...I have to spend hours each day doing garrison maintenance on all my toons. It literally feels like the two hours I spend when I get to work answering emails.
    No you don't

You just want your virtual currency.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuntantee View Post
    - only 2 spec for DH
    Really who cares ?, I dont want another Hero class what only have one decent DPS spec anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by Vajarra View Post
    Really, 12+ months of zero is better than a short content every month? Going to have to disagree there. The patches may not be huge, but they are a heck of a lot more than you get with WoW. Oh, and they're free.

And yes, I've been on alpha, I see nothing to convince me that Legion is worth buying. The class feedback says it all. New models and animations won't solve the game's underlying problems.
    OH YOU MEAN THE GARRISON CAMPAIGN?

Yeah WoD had that.

SwToR is so cheap as an MMO it went full single player literally.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by JestersShadow View Post
    Really who cares ?, I dont want another Hero class what only have one decent DPS spec anyways.
    only 2 spec for DH he says

AND

33 NEW SPECS from the ground up and 3 talent trees PER spec.
    Blizz so lazy hurrrrrr

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kokonoe View Post
    Blood elf models should have been out earlier. And 6.1 was received as probably the worst patch ever, because it had... no content.
    patch 2.2 HURRRR

Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    OH YOU MEAN THE GARRISON CAMPAIGN?

Yeah WoD had that.

SwToR is so cheap as an MMO it went full single player literally.

- - - Updated - - -

only 2 spec for DH he says

AND

33 NEW SPECS from the ground up and 3 talent trees PER spec.
    Blizz so lazy hurrrrrr

- - - Updated - - -

patch 2.2 HURRRR
    I know right I want 4 specs each class like Druids, or they are basically half assing.

Quote Originally Posted by JestersShadow View Post
    I know right I want 4 specs each class like Druids, or they are basically half assing.
    2 well designed and fleshed out diverse specs for DH.

Or a clusterfuck design of 3 DPS hybrid specs. <HELLO 3.0 DK>

Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    2 well designed and fleshed out diverse specs for DH.

Or a clusterfuck design of 3 DPS hybrid specs. <HELLO 3.0 DK>
    Amen, I play a main DK but honestly I feel Blood and Frost have had good development... unholy is just blahg

I mean DH healer throwing Fel energy at people makes sense though... right.. right ?
    Last edited by JestersShadow; 2016-03-16 at 04:47 AM.

I cant take you serious. Free? well if you are subsriber, than yes. You honestly wanna compare what WOD brought with SWTOR new expansion? Tell me, what are the new raids and dungeons? Oh yes... there are none!!! Just new storyline, chopped in 8 months delays.

If you telling me raid tiers and dungeons plus max level content zone is worse than SWTOR: Knights of the fallen empire, than i would ask why you still play WOW. Even with HFC and tanaan alone beats KotFE.