Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    You know Titans are light shards, that bleed arcane.
    Setting something created from a vial that was filled with what was the well of eternity on the same with titans is quite wrong.

Deleted
    Man, she's sooo ugly. I'm sorry, but I couldn't help it, she's really ugly there.

Quote Originally Posted by Lillyth View Post
    Setting something created from a vial that was filled with what was the well of eternity on the same with titans is quite wrong.
    It is not about the sunwell but rather the principle a lightshard was bleeding arcane energy, so the arcane and light are fundamentally related. The sunwell is a combo of pure light and arcane. Whether you consider it holy doesn't really matter, it is more how do you draw the line? What is holy and what isn't, you either consider the light holy or not, what it is used for doesn't matter, after all it is just a cosmic force with no real will of its own.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowraven View Post
    Man, she's sooo ugly. I'm sorry, but I couldn't help it, she's really ugly there.
    She's been ugly in all the artwork of her though. She has a bad case of man face.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    She's been ugly in all the artwork of her though. She has a bad case of man face.
    Well, she's redhead. Natural redheads are always ugly with no make up. No exceptions.
    Anyway not everyone can be beautiful, at least she's looking somewhat badass. Those golden eyes looks cool on Blood Elf, also she finally received some better looking armor. Only those ears are strange, kinda goblin-alike.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Liadrin is an older Blood Elf who has been through some seriously trying times (the resurgence of Zul'Aman, the Third War, the Sunwell Plateau campaign, etc.) - it makes sense her features would be harsher and more lined with both age and weathering. As for her golden eyes, I think the art is meant to capture her in an instance of channeling the Light in a spell-like ability. Her eyes are normal Blood Elven green otherwise.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

Am I the only one that thinks her face looks weird? It looks really masculine to me

10+ Year Old Account

Went with green - so before blood elves got help.
    Also skinner frame, angular head, curved back ears.
    Adding bewbs to his Avatar since 2011

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Yes, it has holy energies. But I have very high doubt the remains of a burned out and dead naaru render it completely holy. So I personally say: No, it is not holy, its just a font of magical power.
    Well you can say what you wan't you're still wrong though.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Toppy View Post
    Did you miss the part where the only reason they didnt turn into mana crazed crack elves was because they were siphoning fel?

The majority of blood elves were eating fel.
    No they werent. The majority of Blood elves were siphoning magic from magical creatures.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Liadrin is an older Blood Elf who has been through some seriously trying times (the resurgence of Zul'Aman, the Third War, the Sunwell Plateau campaign, etc.) - it makes sense her features would be harsher and more lined with both age and weathering. As for her golden eyes, I think the art is meant to capture her in an instance of channeling the Light in a spell-like ability. Her eyes are normal Blood Elven green otherwise.
    Blood of the Highborne hints that she is much older than both Rommath and Theron.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by snackfeat View Post
    Am I the only one that thinks her face looks weird? It looks really masculine to me
    Maybe they are trying to go back to the vicious look the blood elves had in art with more angular features?

Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Quote Originally Posted by Colactic View Post
    I got to be honest, I have no idea who this character is. Is there really that few female characters in WoW? Relevant ones, that is.
    Try paying some actual attention to the story and you will see that there quite alot of female characters actually...

And the Sunwell is not holy.
    Unless they've retconned it, it was 'recharged' using M'uru's heart/essence. So yeah, it is now.

Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    Kinda but ya know, would be kinda refreshing having a female Blood Elf bearing some hard features for once and not be just another fucking Barbie Girl.
    Golden eyes = Hard features?

Unless you're talking about the art itself then, her ingame model won't change. As for Blood Elf fanart they aren't all barbie girls, heck most of it isn't.

It has arcane energy, that is why it is by default arcane.

There we go, I twisted your logic around your back and broke you with it, enjoy.

Scarlet Crusaders are not holy just because they believed they are.
    I thought they said the Scarlet Crusaders were holy? as long as you believed what you did was right you could tap into the light (arthas, scarlet crusaders?) or am i wrong?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    Kinda but ya know, would be kinda refreshing having a female Blood Elf bearing some hard features for once and not be just another fucking Barbie Girl.
    There is a difference form looking hard and that.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by fartman69 View Post
    I thought they said the Scarlet Crusaders were holy? as long as you believed what you did was right you could tap into the light (arthas, scarlet crusaders?) or am i wrong?
    You're right, Lillyth's grasp on lore apparently is very weak.
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Holy isn't something good anyway from what we've learned recently. It's not bad either that is. Just an aspect that anyone can use.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post
    Holy isn't something good anyway from what we've learned recently. It's not bad either that is. Just an aspect that anyone can use.
    This, its just relies on faith. If you think what you're doing is the right thing, the light answers your call.
    Holy shit lol

OMG!!!! I hope blizzard add this option eye color for blood elf paladin in wow
    Me too
    But for alllll the paladins...!

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    You're right, Lillyth's grasp on lore apparently is very weak.
    that post confused me I thought lilyth knew something i didn't

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Yes, it has holy energies. But I have very high doubt the remains of a burned out and dead naaru render it completely holy.
    If the Sunwell has holy energies than it's indeed holy. It's not like there's some special requirement for something to be considered "holy" except possessing light energies which are universally considered holy.

Quote Originally Posted by shinros View Post
    This topic is proof that certain people read waaaaaay to much into things and twists things into something its not. Guys its just her channeling holy power. Just like how uther's eyes glow blue when he is channeling the light its nothing special even sun walkers do it. Liadrin is not some special snowflake that's losing her fel eyes holy hell people.

[IMG]http://hydra-media.cursecdn.com/hearthstone.gamepedia.com/thumb/5/5c/Sunwalker_full.jpg/400px-Sunwalker_full.jpg?version=d0607748403ab0efbe16c4c034a8170e[IMG]

Hell even mounts eyes glow when infused with the light.

[IMG]http://hydra-media.cursecdn.com/wow.gamepedia.com/4/44/Kuatha_Mornhoof_TCG.jpg[IMG]
    Loved those arts.

Quote Originally Posted by Toppy View Post
    Did you miss the part where the only reason they didnt turn into mana crazed crack elves was because they were siphoning fel?

The majority of blood elves were eating fel.
    Once again, you have to learn your lore. Siphoning fel was never the requirement to feed their addiction, magic in general was. Rommath's teachings taught the Blood Elves how to siphon magic from living beings, like mana vampires. They could sate their addiction without sucking a drop of fel.

Scarlet Crusaders are not holy just because they believed they are.
    What the Scarlet Crusade was doesn't matter. Don't push morality into this matter. The Light is an holy energy and the power itself was no "less holy" in the Scarlet's hands than it was on anyone else.

Quote Originally Posted by Bjoramier of Lordaeron View Post
    Is there a single post that you ever made that isn't pertaining to sex? or sexual stuff?

- - - Updated - - -

Damn son, i am trying hard to find a post without it
    Directly or indirectly, all of his posts are fap sex related.

Quote Originally Posted by the9tail View Post
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/o7df9Ft.jpg[IMG]
    Went with green - so before blood elves got help.
    Also skinner frame, angular head, curved back ears.
    Those ears...the hell? They seem horns. It doesn't seem the same artwork.

Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post
    Golden eyes = Hard features?

Unless you're talking about the art itself then, her ingame model won't change. As for Blood Elf fanart they aren't all barbie girls, heck most of it isn't.
    Really? I say the vast majority of both official and fan art follows the barbie girl way:

http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/...20070924190345
    https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...8befa6c949.jpg
    http://orig14.deviantart.net/22f5/f/...y_genzoman.jpg
    http://data.hdwallpapers.im/blood_elf.jpg
    https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...de82174c18.jpg
    http://static.zerochan.net/Blood.Elf.full.500747.jpg
    http://static.zerochan.net/Blood.Elf.full.500779.jpg
    http://elvespictures.com/images/gall...shuqing-61.jpg
    https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...cd8b6377a4.jpg

I mean...yeah there's SOME like this one, but the ratio is basically 10:1 towards the fap-on-barbie style.

And it doesn't further help that in-game all Blood Elf females are teenage-sounding crystal dolls (except Liadrin who talks like an actual woman). And I know her model won't change, hell Lor'themar received no update in MoP and he played quite a role there.

Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    There is a difference form looking hard and that.
    She has definitely sharp, hard features. Don't think anyone can say much to deny that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.