7+ Year Old Account
    Bought the legion collector's for the mount, and also bought last store mount i needed. Puts me at 335
    Contributor of the WoW Secret Finding Discord and the Mother of Aeonaxx

Deleted

Finally.

Quote Originally Posted by Glowbear View Post
    This is getting silly now.

81 Malygos kills, no Blue Drake but now 6 Azure ones :P
    Finally got the Blue Drake this morning! I levelled my druid alt to 90 this week to have one last throw of the dice before reset - turns out it paid off So nice not to have to do this weekly chore any more!

Just one left for Awake the Drakes, and unusually it's the netherwing - so more or less guaranteed achi now

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by scaraxis View Post

cant see them, use imgr or something else

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by king of lag View Post
    as much I would run heroic archie for the mount, that's my real reason why I never want to run him, even thou I need atoc from him, the only thing that I don't want is the mount, so the first thing I get it ill trash it in my bank, never to be seen again
    sorry, I meant the felsteel annihilator I actually like the moose mount

Woop! didnt expect that
    Mount #320
    Only the damn experiment 12b to get now, 301 attempts so far.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zephostopkek View Post
    sorry, I meant the felsteel annihilator I actually like the moose mount
    yeah... guess I didn't read clearly what you said....

mah b

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanogan View Post
    I don't really mind the MoP bosses. The problem for me are rares, such as time-lost and Aeonaxx. Since the connected realms I feel those are even more difficult to find than ever before. Either that, or I just have bad rng

Oh, and buffing the MoP bosses would be better than shortening their spawn timer. That way people are forced to group, which actually is part of the gameplay experience.
    Agree on CRZ, hate it, brings nothing good to the game.

About worldbosses, I would maybe agree if you actually got something of value from a kill. But now we are talking about worthless items and a low, low, low chance of getting a mount. And it is also a weekly lockout. So retarded spawntimes is there for nothing. 2 hour spawntime wasn't even justified in MoP, its just Bli$$ards stupid way of "making the 'content' last longer".

But if the worldbosses would reward loot (a chance on the mount) every time you kill them. Then I could agree on the groupthing (even though I dont like forced groupquests etc).
    There already exist raids for the so called grouping. Also everyone is free to group as much as they like, but don't stuff it down everyone's throat just because you want more FORCED grouping.

7+ Year Old Account
    Solar Spirehawk - 8 attempts. After deciding to start running him on all 11 of my toons weekly...

Zetheros Cralin Leteros Xerophin Duskeros Vanderos
    Atheros Zenderos Magmeros Battistta Denzeros

Playing my hordie trying to camp MoP bosses. Long day, no ones making groups. Oon pops +45min , make group, one person joins, only one person*, leaves without saying thanks. I really can't stand disrespect like that.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ZetherosCraig View Post
    Solar Spirehawk - 8 attempts.
    That really makes me cry given that I'm at around 200 attempts now, which is much less than some people here.

On another note, for some strange reason my thread on the US forums about Galleon/Oon is still (kinda?) alive a whole one day later! I didn't think it'd last more than a couple hours. If you're for a reduction in their respawn timers please go and make a constructive comment: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/20742984524

Quote Originally Posted by Darchi View Post
    just when I thinking to bid 609k on:

I see 2 Lunarfall Cavedweller in my bag and this happen:

riding turtle is the tcg version of the sea turtle but a bit darker in color. so you could have gotten both on them if you would have purchased. 600k might be a bit too much but depends on the server. I usually see that mount go for 200-300k on my server.

Working on my staff on my druid in Firelands.. both the Flametalon and the Smoldering Egg drop.

Too bad I have both of them.

My reaction afterwards went something like this http://imgur.com/0F09nqh

Quote Originally Posted by Kotan View Post
    Agree on CRZ, hate it, brings nothing good to the game.

Except, you know, making it so that you see other people when out in the world, which is something many complained about.

CRZ makes the world at least a tad more alive outside of current content, so it does its job.

Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    Except, you know, making it so that you see other people when out in the world, which is something many complained about.

CRZ makes the world at least a tad more alive outside of current content, so it does its job.
    Does its job and wrecks so much else.
    Main toon: Priest
    Alts: Rogue, Druid and Paladin plus many, many more.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    I agree and disagree. On one hand, I do like to see people about in the old world. What I don't like is when things such as rare spawns, world bosses, gathering nodes, and npcs (whether quest or not) are negatively affected by the sudden reduction in world instances. Sure, you get to see other people out in the world but it has negatively impacted some things that were much easier to do before, and Blizz hasn't provided an adequate way to address this properly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Indeed, when a many hours/days spawn like Time Lost or Poseidus, or the Gurubashi Arena box goes to another realm, it massively inflates the rarity of old content making it harder, not easier, at the benefit of seeing a few more people about when you're playing.

As someone with a lot of characters too, I'll be honest, I very rarely ever see anyone else about too, mostly just at Shrine or world boss areas/mount areas. (and dalaran (the odd person hanging about all the time), or shattrath, whenever timewalking is on)

I don't know how many servers are cross realmed together, but if you look at the Gurubashi Arena, that Trinket (for the trinket for the heirloom) and Music roll only spawn 8 times a day, and of those 8 you'll be lucky if one or two go to your server.
    Last edited by Rixis; 2016-03-18 at 01:01 PM.

As someone leveling characters 1-100 regularly, I see lots of people out and about every day in leveling zones.

And people always complain about how accessible the game has become and how there's no "rarity" to anything anymore. CRZ means you actually compete with other players for shit, which is perfectly fine. The days when you could move characters to a dead realm and be more or less guaranteed success in finding rares being dead and gone is a good thing in my book. And I've spent more time chasing rare mount spawns and pets than most.