Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Unannounced heroes

Ok so we know from previous experience that blizzard like to tease new heroes, what do you think theese unnamed heroes from the trailer might have of abilities just from looking at them? possibly where they are from and what they might be called would be fun to get some theory crafting going

- - - Updated - - -

I personally think that 2) is going to be something with damage over time like poison clouds setting traps something like that , think widowmaker but on a bigger scale

I'd like the guy in the hazmat suit plox.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sky High View Post
    I'd like the guy in the hazmat suit plox.
    I personally like the dude with double swords, hope he will be a melee ninja

Is number 5... Pharah's mother? Doesn't Reinhardt have some special dialogue about her to Pharah?

Some of these heroes may be the older generation of Overwatch. Some might even be dead like Doomfist presumably is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Is number 5... Pharah's mother? Doesn't Reinhardt have some special dialogue about her to Pharah?

Some of these heroes may be the older generation of Overwatch. Some might even be dead like Doomfist presumably is.
    might be, never thought about that

Well didn't Blizz say they are content with their current roster and won't release anymore heros until the game is out long enough and they start making updates?

Also, I would love to have a character that just lobs different types of potions everywhere. Pretty much Plague Knight. Each potion could have a unique mechanic.

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Isn't Doomfist just a title that gets passed on though? And there is apparently a current one, iirc.

Based on this pic, it could be a family thing.
    Yeah I'm not clear on which if any of them is actually dead.

I mean, I got the impression he was somehow.

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Isn't Doomfist just a title that gets passed on though? And there is apparently a current one, iirc.

Based on this pic, it could be a family thing.
    That's a tank if I ever saw one.

There are more pictures with unknown heroes/skins, this is probably the best compilation of them, it's from before they announced McCree, Lucio, Genji and Roadhog, so ignore those.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post

So does Soldier 76 I believe.
    I think one says her mother would be proud of her, and the other says her mother always wished she would join Overwatch.

To Reinhardt she says something like thank you if I remember correctly, while Soldier 76 she says "You didn't know my mother" or something.

#1 looks like an early version of Roadhog. #5 looks like an early version of Pharah.

winston, mercy and i think Tracer has lines for Pharah concerning her mother

#1: Looks like some sort of tank. He's some sort of cyborg so maybe he's sporting some tech on that other arm. I have no idea what it could be tho.
    #2: I like the idea of poison clouds and DoTs but maybe he's more radiation based. A nuke as an ult would be pretty beast.
    #3: I can't tell if the bandana is going over his eyes. If it is, he might be some sort of blind daredevil-type hero. I could see some sort of throwing projectile, staff, or duel clubs as a weapon: largely melee. Sees people through walls when they fire their weapons or maybe even move.
    #4: No idea, she looks like a telemarketer.
    #5: His armor shares a lot of similarities with pharah but perhaps even moreso with reinhart, especially when you compare the face mask. I'm guessing a melee assassin of sorts.
    Last edited by BananaHandsB; 2016-03-18 at 08:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    So does Soldier 76 I believe.
    I think one says her mother would be proud of her, and the other says her mother always wished she would join Overwatch.

To Reinhardt she says something like thank you if I remember correctly, while Soldier 76 she says "You didn't know my mother" or something.
    That quote together with the similarities between that woman's armour to Reinhardt's... assuming that's Pharah's mother... inc fan theory.

there are a massive number of them.

cone head with large gun (though that might just be an early version of pharah) and screaming bra lady with augmented giant arms catches my interest. the lady with the long rifle and odd shoulders too (early version of widowmaker?). red giant robot. Sexy robot.

Last edited by Alarinth; 2016-03-26 at 05:26 PM.

9 heroes added since Blizzcon reveal. 1 support. None of those in that picture look like supports.

Joy

overwatch has the coolest damn characters
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Quote Originally Posted by Etrayu View Post
    9 heroes added since Blizzcon reveal. 1 support. None of those in that picture look like supports.

Joy
    I also want more supports.

15+ Year Old Account
    The Winston short shows a bunch of potential new heroes at the end when he initiates the Overwatch Recall signal, all of their names blurred.

Most of them are probably just generic Overwatch members who won't be playable, but some look like character concept illustrations by Arnold Tsang and certainly have the level of detail you'd expect from playable heroes. I'll upload some screengrabs shortly.
    Last edited by Kathranis; 2016-03-21 at 07:29 PM.

Last edited by t1saif; 2016-03-21 at 08:02 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    All 15 in one image: http://i.imgur.com/DJtN94m.jpg

Of them, I'd say that the following are likely most likely actually in development as playable heroes (some of which seen in earlier art), while the rest are likely "extras" created for the Overwatch shorts, comic, etc.: http://imgur.com/EX8peK4
    Last edited by Kathranis; 2016-03-21 at 09:41 PM.