10+ Year Old Account
    Urg... What a failure of a chapter.

Urahara vs Askin ends with a whimper rather than a bang, then we cut across to the final round, Gerard, where Hitsugaya and Byakuya are currently trying their best...

And fucking ZARAKI shows up.

So Shunsui gets a half fight, so Nanao can show off, Urahara gets a half fight so Grimmjow can come back...

Then Zaraki, Byakuya and Hitsugaya, AKA the three most played out, over used, had a chance to shine in every arc captains get another chance to show off... Wonderful.

#ClassicKubo.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    Urg... What a failure of a chapter.

Urahara vs Askin ends with a whimper rather than a bang, then we cut across to the final round, Gerard, where Hitsugaya and Byakuya are currently trying their best...

And fucking ZARAKI shows up.

So Shunsui gets a half fight, so Nanao can show off, Urahara gets a half fight so Grimmjow can come back...

Then Zaraki, Byakuya and Hitsugaya, AKA the three most played out, over used, had a chance to shine in every arc captains get another chance to show off... Wonderful.

#ClassicKubo.
    Also, Hitsugaya makes a joke about his height. Totally out of character, and... Was Hitsugaya ever so worried about his own height? Probably poking fun at the fact that both Hitsugaya and Edward Elric were voiced by the same Seiyu in the anime adaption.

Early chapter. Lovely.

So.. Askinn is still alive after all? A lil bit it seems atleast...

So shitty that one of the most overhyped characters had THAT much of a shitty fight. Bankai>finished within 2 pages.

Lovely to see that Kenpachi is back. Still a lovely character to see. Ah well... It's gonna be Yammy all over again. Captains fighting against each other while the enemy wonders what the fuck they doing.
    Quote Originally Posted by drwelfare View Post
    Strip naked, cover myself in butter and go kick some ass

I wasn't prepared for a chapter.

Chapter wasn't even bad. It was just all over the place. Urahara wouldn't say something dumb like "I prepare for everything." He's the quiet type. Then the guy dying randomly has his ability crank up, and Urahara's perfect ability can't even counter it for some weird reason.

Nel jumping in is pretty retarded.

Byakuya coming back...is good I guess balance wise since he shouldn't be fodder getting taken out. Kenpachi back...that healing was too quick. The three of them vs. Thor is fine but like @Gallahadd said, other people need time to shine.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm starting to genuinely worry tbh... I think this series is going to end and we're going to have a bunch of people that haven't shown off their abilities.

Meanwhile, Zaraki will show his Bankai, one shot Gerard, then Ishida will take out Haschwalth and Ichigo will down Yhwach... Who else is left?

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    Who else is left?
    Remember when Yhwach, Uryu, and Haschwalth went to the Soul Palace. Just those 3. Then we found out he had 5 more hiding in his shadow. I'm getting the feeling we're going to see something like this.

10+ Year Old Account
    I hope so... Either that or he uses the stolen powers of Zanka No Tachi to raise some people and we see them fight.

Because rig now there's still a bunch of people we need to see, ands out 1/2 as many enemies for them to fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Templar 331 View Post
    Remember when Yhwach, Uryu, and Haschwalth went to the Soul Palace. Just those 3. Then we found out he had 5 more hiding in his shadow. I'm getting the feeling we're going to see something like this.
    Not even those 3. Simply because Ishida is (off-screen) fighting with Haschwaltz... I highly doubt that Ishida can beat the guy that has been Juha's right hand for god knows how long, and even can use his powers at night.

Oh lord almighty.
    I wanted to ask if Zanka No Tachi would even work, cause it was Yamamoto who killed all those people. But since it's stolen by Juha, he can summon those too i guess?

Which included dead Quincy from the first time they had their war.

Inbefore Juha uses it to summon the undead Quincy's from the first war that died to Yamamoto... Sigh.
    Quote Originally Posted by drwelfare View Post
    Strip naked, cover myself in butter and go kick some ass

At this point, I'm just thrilled to see Nel again (and back in her adult form, no less); I was really starting to think Kubo forgot about her entirely.

10+ Year Old Account
    We still haven't seen Yoruichi's bankai have we.... beyond that I think the only one left is Zaraki right?
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

Quote Originally Posted by Tierbook View Post
    We still haven't seen Yoruichi's bankai have we.... beyond that I think the only one left is Zaraki right?
    I do not think we've even seen Yoruichi's Shikai let alone Bankai. It's at a point where I think that she, herself is a Zanpaktou, not a Shinigami. Now before you say that it's impossible, let me explain. Remember that crazy Asauchi creator guy? He surrounded himself with Zanpaktous that seem to be permanently physically manifested. So what if Yoruichi is the same way?

It's just a theory, otherwise I can't explain how she never even used Shikai let alone Bankai.

10+ Year Old Account
    We haven't seen ukitake's, Shinji's and aizens.

Some of the Lieutenants might have bankai aswell: Hisagi and Kira have had some hints of having it.

There's also some of the vizards still unacounted for + the fullbringers.

Anny of these i'd prefer over Zaraki getting another fight.

10+ Year Old Account
    I just want this to end... its more of a train wreck than Naruto's ending.

10+ Year Old Account
    Indeed. Don't see how all the people left to fight will have enemies, unless they are all 3/4V1 fights.

Quote Originally Posted by RampageBW1 View Post
    It's just a theory, otherwise I can't explain how she never even used Shikai let alone Bankai.
    So how do you explain her brother, and the fact that she's from one of the four noble families.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    So how do you explain her brother, and the fact that she's from one of the four noble families.
    He's a Zanpaktou too, obviously.

I didn't say it had to make sense, just that it was a theory.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Unless Zaraki gets a Bankai
    BUt really, the Quincy are out of people at this point. Only ones left are Haschwalt and Thor
    Isnt Harribal left too?

Quote Originally Posted by ChronoSul View Post
    Isnt Harribal left too?
    You mean the Espada they captured? You think she would fight against the Gotei 13 willingly?

Quote Originally Posted by RampageBW1 View Post
    You mean the Espada they captured? You think she would fight against the Gotei 13 willingly?
    Willingly no Mind Control some way sure

10+ Year Old Account
    There's also Ryuken Ishida, though I don't see him fighting for the Quincy since they killed his wife.