Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Ausr View Post
    So you have to level a character to 20 to get it, is that what I'm getting? Wish I had waited 2 weeks for my mage then.
    Yes. It's nice though cause you can get lvl 20 with the free edition of WoW. I don't know if it's worth it though as it's just a skin.(for someone who has never played WoW)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mush View Post
    Seriously though, it's a company cross promoting games, get over it.
    No, think I'll stick to my disposition.

Deleted
    trying to quest in some of the zones is horrible to get 20. Certain quests that have 1 mob have a long spawn with 20 people trying to kill it at the same time. Ugh... its like a new xpac.

Quote Originally Posted by Forset View Post
    trying to quest in some of the zones is horrible to get 20. Certain quests that have 1 mob have a long spawn with 20 people trying to kill it at the same time. Ugh... its like a new xpac.
    Wait a week and they'll be dead zones again.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Not to be an SJW, but it's a little disappointing that people are so uppity about her not being their version of 'pretty'. It would make sense that a righteous paladin leader would have beefed up over the years. Just b/c in game models are limited to little stick waifs doesn't mean the actual character art should follow that. -- That being said, it's still not the greatest art they've done. Really messy compared to the other heroes. I guess you get what you (don't) pay for.
    BAD WOLF

Quote Originally Posted by Kelimbror View Post
    Not to be an SJW, but it's a little disappointing that people are so uppity about her not being their version of 'pretty'. It would make sense that a righteous paladin leader would have beefed up over the years. Just b/c in game models are limited to little stick waifs doesn't mean the actual character art should follow that. -- That being said, it's still not the greatest art they've done. Really messy compared to the other heroes. I guess you get what you (don't) pay for.
    I agree with your point. I think its a solid artwork in terms of... art. And I also agree with others -- its not one of the 'prettier' female blood elves, but I always find it odd that they must be sexually attractive or its hard to accept. As for the change of armor, maybe her old armor started rusting and is at the cleaners, lets leave it at that with our imagination

10+ Year Old Account
    There's good looking art of something ugly.

Retcon: And then there's ugly art of something good looking.

Regardless of the artist's obvious skill, I, and I'm sure many others, feel that Liadrin's art is closer to the latter than the former.

I don't dislike her because I don't want to bang her (despite the blatant boob and butt pose). I dislike her because something about her just "looks off", she doesn't look old, she doesn't look masculine, she just looks like there's something wrong with her.
    Last edited by Frumpy Frumpy Frak; 2016-03-17 at 08:28 AM.
    Garrosh did nothing wrong.
    #MakeTheHordeGreatAgain

Just checked if I had some low level alts I could level to 20... they are all just barely above 20 >.<

I guess I'll need to make a whole new character? So which race can reach level 20 the fastest? I'm thinking about pandaren, I've only made 1 panda anyway so I guess it wouldn't hurt experiencing their starting experience again.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bavarian Barbarian View Post

I don't dislike her because I don't want to bang her (despite the blatant boob and butt pose). I dislike her because something about her just "looks off", she doesn't look old, she doesn't look masculine, she just looks like there's something wrong with her.
    Probably because it looks like she is making a duck lips.

There's this weird thing in (cartoony-style) art where if you add a single line to the face of a female character, she immediately looks like an old crone. Even if it's a perfectly natural line that real beautiful women have.

I feel like people are reacting to minute details of lighting and shadow on her face. Because seriously, look at her face, it has almost no features to distinguish it from any other elf face.

Quote Originally Posted by Psychohamster View Post
    Probably because it looks like she is making a duck lips.
    Every female character in animation has perfect cupid's bow lips. Duck lips are different

10+ Year Old Account

Really want Lady Liadrin to have that recoloured red golden armor.
    For the Horde!

Quote Originally Posted by Forset View Post
    Don't quest it then. Make an orc, equip heirlooms, run to orgrimmar killing everything on your way (and slaughter the pig farms / demon cave by org). At level 10 go into RFC and clear twice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post

Really want Lady Liadrin to have that recoloured red golden armor.
    the above former picture(not the latter.) looks really hot.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    the above former picture(not the latter.) looks really hot.
    Same pinched chinless teenager face they all have.

Quote Originally Posted by Dannyl View Post
    No, think I'll stick to my disposition.
    All right, be miserable while everyone else has fun, it only affects you.

Finished off my character last night, made a BE paladin tank since wanted instant que, hardest part was the first 10 levels due to so many people doing this. Once I could start BGs I hit 15 fast and 1 Deadmines run with the MoP 300% XP potion on put me at 22 when I was done.

The Hero Portrait looks ok, not amazing. Did it more for the WoW FoS but will use the Portrait for a bit till I get bored of it.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

Quote Originally Posted by Bavarian Barbarian View Post
    Check out those Frozen Orbs!

Not to be a fantasy purist, but aren't Elves supposed to be the most beautiful race in a fantasy setting, male or female?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mush View Post
    All right, be miserable while everyone else has fun, it only affects you.
    I pity you, if disagreeing with a video game is enough to make you miserable. Most of us are better adjusted than that.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gib Lover View Post
    Not to be a fantasy purist, but aren't Elves supposed to be the most beautiful race in a fantasy setting, male or female?
    Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, particularly when it comes down to imperfect humans drawing fantasy art of beautiful non-human creatures.

Quote Originally Posted by Dannyl View Post
    I pity you, if disagreeing with a video game is enough to make you miserable. Most of us are better adjusted than that.
    Please try to read what I said again, I know you are Finnish, but give it a try.

If you are going to fully commit to insulting me at least get your facts straight first. You can save yourself from looking foolish in the future.
    Last edited by deadman1; 2016-03-18 at 03:51 AM.