Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    15+ Year Old Account
    Did it include the Nova buffs that they did not add last time? Also because they reduced Snips mana cost, the talent that makes it free actually gives you 10 mana, it used to give you 60 mana in return, but now they reduced the costthey fucked up and it stll gives you 60 mana.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Given that I just started playing this again and finally hit 10k gold is Xul worth the purchase, especially since solo play is all I do?

Quote Originally Posted by Nikkaszal View Post
    Problem is they have been pushing hard for Rehgar to be a hyper-aggressive melee support since his rework. That was the goal they kept talking about. And this flies in the face of all of that. Why would you ever play Rehgar in the front line now, when you know you'll just be targetted and blown up without any way to save yourself?
    Yeah, but perhaps they realized that you can't have fantastic peel, catch, healing, burst mitigation and mobility *and* still be the hyper aggressive melee support.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future

10+ Year Old Account
    Healbot Rehgar is back! i.e staying at the backline most of the time

Quote Originally Posted by TrollShaman View Post
    Honestly though, when you play Rehgar do you ult yourself most of the time, rather than someone else like an assassin? Maybe I should make a poll about it.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future

So your Rehgar is at the backline whenever he doesn't have his ulti up?

And you always use your ulti on yourself? Personally I use it at least as often on other heroes...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Be smarter about your Rehgar play.
    "It's 2013 and I still view the internet on a 560x192 resolution monitor!"

15+ Year Old Account
    Nova actually feels pretty nice. Going Pin Shot+Snipe Mater, it can oneshot Li-Ming, not sure if it can kill her without glass cannon.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose