Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    while I do agree with OP 100% I dont really think mmo champ is the place he will find fellow minded folks to discuss it

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Stuffs View Post
    Ah yes, the Balkans. Home to very brown people.

Seriously, I love how you say this when we have establishment politicians masturbating over the idea of fighting Russia.
    Interesting you should mention the Balkans as i was there in 1994 on a UN peace keeping mission. We couldn't have white people genociding white people, hence the swift intervention and end to that conflict ones it had escalated. If that shit had happened in Africa or the Middle east the conflict would probably still be raging.

The Russia stuff is just posturing. NOBODY is going to war with Russia.

Quote Originally Posted by want my Slimjim View Post
    The races are more than enough evidence.
    The "races" of humanity is merely a social construct that changes over the centuries. In Roman times the Germanics were viewed as a different race than the Romans. In the Middle Ages Semetic people were viewed as racially different than Europeans. Now here we are in the 21st century and we have "pan-whiteness" which includes everyone from the darkest people in South India to the European/Amerindian hybrids in the Western Hemisphere.

In a few decades, "whiteness" will expand to include Offsprings of Asian/White pairings as well.

It's all nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by lightspark View Post
    TBH, there're differences between races, i.e. bone structure, genes, etc. Hence scientists can distinguish remains of an Asian dude from remains of a Caucasian dudette. Although many people try to destroy this concept, cuz it hurts someones feelings, I think that scientists shouldn't care.

Your question was tricky, you've asked untrained people to spot the difference, I dun know much about birds, I'm a fucking Jon Snow of ornithology, so I won't be able to tell the difference between great tit and japanese tit.
    Humans however are not parallel species, we are one genus (Homo), one species (sapiens) and one subspecies (sapiens).

Differences between humans exist, but they rarely come out in a way that aligns with our social constructs and stereotypes of "race".

You have European-Americans and African-Americans who can be more closely related than what would be perceived as their 'own' "race".

Very few things seperate Europeans from Arabs, Berbers, Kurds, Persians and Jews (I believe they're all Western Eurasians).

And in Africa you have ethnic groups that live in close proximity to each other and be more distantly related than a German and a Han Chinese man.

The argument is not that the concept of race in itself doesn't exist and that we're just one homogenized species. It's that humans are so damn diverse ethnically and culturally diverse that "black" "white" "asian" can't really accurately apply in any approved scientific sense.

An Anglo-Saxon, Arab, Hakka, Tagalog, Navajo, Inuit, Han, Chechen, German, Samburu, Igbo, Berber, Iberian Spaniard, Iberian/Aztec Mestizo, Ainu, Cherokee, Dravidian, Khoikhoi, Xhosa and any and all ethnic groups in between.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kensai666 View Post
    You have a good point and it's often overlooked. 90% of the money in the world is white, and the rest is asian. It doesn't matter what percentage of the population is what, or what color president we have, or what kind of pop culture we have. The money hasn't moved, and like you said, it's in elite white interests to have cheap labor and a happy middle class. Even if there were only one million pure whites left on the planet, they'd still have all the money, and hence be the ruling race.
    Exactly. This is what the social justice warriors can't seem to understand. The money is everything, none of the other stuff matters. Not what politics or religions you subscribe to, not how your national borders are drawn or what percent of the population is what race. It's all about the money, and the money is all white and Asian.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhamses View Post
    The "races" of humanity is merely a social construct that changes over the centuries. In Roman times the Germanics were viewed as a different race than the Romans. In the Middle Ages Semetic people were viewed as racially different than Europeans. Now here we are in the 21st century and we have "pan-whiteness" which includes everyone from the darkest people in South India to the European/Amerindian hybrids in the Western Hemisphere.

In a few decades, "whiteness" will expand to include Offsprings of Asian/White pairings as well.

It's all nonsense.
    Pretty much already applies to mixed Eurasians and Mulattoes that look mostly European anyway.

ok fam thx
    [Kawaii c@girl IRL]

What a thread to wake up to

Quote Originally Posted by Atethecat View Post
    Pretty much already applies to mixed Eurasians and Mulattoes that look mostly European anyway.
    Yep. Just ask Dwayne Johnson, Jennifer Beals and Wentworth Miller.

Quote Originally Posted by broods View Post
    Interesting you should mention the Balkans as i was there in 1994 on a UN peace keeping mission. We couldn't have white people genociding white people, hence the swift intervention and end to that conflict ones it had escalated. If that shit had happened in Africa or the Middle east the conflict would probably still be raging.

The Russia stuff is just posturing. NOBODY is going to war with Russia.
    You know that whole business with the World Wars where something like 100 million people died? Most of them were white. Who will speak up against the scourge of white on white crime? Won't somebody please think of the children!?!

The "races" of humanity is merely a social construct
    Oh that's just adorable :')
    Humanity's "races" are as diverse as the different breeds of dogs, in all ways. I've never understood why people don't understand that.
    [Kawaii c@girl IRL]

Quote Originally Posted by want my Slimjim View Post
    The white race will be the first extinction of the earth, and the main reason is because the number of children per white couple is lower than that of other races . If We kill other races, we are not going anywhere it just causes more escalated conflict eventually resorting to nuclear warfare and destroying our planet in the process. The only way to change this would procreate four or more children. IMO I believe it has to do with white guilt aswell from left wing ideology.
    first of all, humans don't have races - we don't come in different species either, our genetic variation is too small for that. This was shown a very long time ago, yet America is the only nation that continues to insist on using that term.

We do have cultures and ethnicities... and it's not "white" people that face going extinct - it's westerners - more specifically white and black skinned people seem to be part of the same culture if you want to highlight skin colour as a factor.

this new western lifestyle - some dub aethistic/immoral religion - whatever you may call it, is not shared by cultural catholics, muslims and people from eastern culture - but those who adopt this western culture which is most predominant in white and black people in the west - contributing factors? values -

1. the meaning of sex is not some sacred bonding in a committed relationship between two people of opposite gender - it's just a bit of fun, often quite cheap and whismical

effect: it is misued grossly, creating the need for contraception - which in turn diminishes the pregnancy rate, not to mention sleeping around is every or anyone is not a good setting to have a child or raise one at all, which is important, lots of differnt fathers or mothers to the same child all living separtely and differently is far from optimal not to mention the other consequences of promiscuity - parents hating a child if it is a product of something like rape or infidelity, broken hearts etc.

2.People view children differently - the western culture really fights back at its christian values - but then it ditched those a while ago i susppose, children are no longer a blessing, and a highly desired and precious gift from God, they're an inconvenience that stops the parent from having a good time, doing what they want - by making them responsible. They also eat up the parents resources, so the parent actually has to get a good jobb, earn more money because they ahve to support the child. And ofc no one wants to help other people's children, or make thigns easier or cheaper for families so it's entirely down tot he individual to make provision therefore discouraging people from wanting more children

in other cultures, the entire community welcomes new borns, everyone pitches in to help raise children, mum and dad can effectively work despite having children because there is always someone around, when you don't value that or others as rule of thumb in your socieyt - i.e. when everyone is a lot more selfish and self centred - it makes such things very difficult.

3. Same-sex relationships greatly increasing reduces reproduction capacity greatly, two men or two women coupled cannot naturally produce children at all, with more people choosing a gay lifestyle, that means less and less heterosexual coupling reducing the chances of children - even if the gay couple desperately want one - it's not a judgment on the right a wrong, or the arguing about whether people choose to be gay or not - whether you chose too, or not (some people actively choose to try the other side and prefer it so stick to it, others feel they never had a choice, they've felt this way since they sexually awokened, or we're visited by same-sex dreams before puberty) it doesn't really matter to this point here, the more people going gay, the less children - you do need a man and a woman for children.

These are all cultural changes - that are not native to a group of people because of their skin colour - whether your'e white, black, brown, yellow - if this is your lifestyle this is exactly what your society will be like. And this is the hallmark of western culture - now not everyone in the west adheres to that cultural standard - many brownies from pakistan, india and the middle east reject western culture and maintain their own - whether it's islamic or whatever, as you do have strong christian communities and others that reject the ideals of the gneeral secular humanist society they live in - and are afforded the freedom to live differently, although it is often not without difficulty socially - as people don't like people who don't behave exactly like them - often scared of them which makes them resentful etc

the reasons go on, but what is clear - is that it's not a color thing, but it is a cultural thing.

Oh and humans don't come in races.

Yep. Just ask Dwayne Johnson, Jennifer Beals and Wentworth Miller.
    Weirdly, I don't look European (being a more 'thorough' mix I guess of Italian and Jamaican), but very few people have ever called me black and it mostly being a one time thing.

I'm almost always referred to as an Italian.

It's a damn shame. In the US, it's the out of control birthrate of Latinos due to most of them conveniently being Catholic thus not believing in birth control. Caucasians typically have fewer children or seeing how the world is gradually becoming more fucked and refusing to have children at all. In Europe, refugees are making it diverse whether any of the original inhabitants like it or not.

Deleted
    Good motherfucking riddance. Tbh the entire global civilisation (if not species) is currently on a trajectory that will most likely end in catastrophic failure, so it really doesn't matter what fucking "race" any individual is, black, pink, violet polkadots or mauve.

EDIT:

Quote Originally Posted by Mace View Post
    horrible bullshit
    1. been like that at least since ancient Sumer, if the cultural texts gathered via archeology are any indication; to claim otherwise is frankly delusional

2. children were traditionally such a blessing that up to 50% of neonates were killed, simply due to lack of resources/sickness/whatever, this obviously depended on the culture/community, but was common pretty much everywhere - conversely, if a child was kept, of course many individuals had to chip in to try and bring it up, because it was such an investment

3. the ratio of non-cis non-hetero (the non-PC way to phrase it would be 'non-normal', so there you go, hope you are pleased) is actually pretty much constant, no matter where you go - it's 5 to 10%, depending on what metric you use; some of these people ofc reproduce anyway; and it REALLY DOESN'T MATTER ANYWAY, because in no society on earth the percentage of gays is a fucking limiting factor for population growth, it's always (!) econ/cultural factors, also you'd be surprised how differently these groups were/are seen in various cultures all over the world, many otherwise "primitive" societies are way more open to them and treat their presence as something normal, but I guess the cool thing is to blame decadent leftist fags for the downfall of western society, so I ain't gonna stop nobody, yo

I see nothing here but pathetic self-pity and dumb projecting of your own delusions onto the world without regard for facts (hence the bullshit beliefs in golden past and noble savages, which are as far from the ugly truth as possible). Maybe you should stop feeling sorry for yourself and go sire (and ofc bring up and provide for) your 12 strong white sons and 12 healthy white daughters? Kthx.
    Last edited by mmoc4588e6de4f; 2016-03-17 at 11:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by verdamte View Post
    .. something about skull - and thus brain size.
    I guess he haven't seen a Neanderthal skull -

you do realize neanderthals were intelligent right? i mean you did half the research, why not finish reading...

- - - Updated - - -

on topic tho, yes white people will disappear for the most part in the distant future. deal with it

Quote Originally Posted by kensai666 View Post
    That's just biology. Women want biologically diverse seed in order to get healthy children, so they're subconsciously attracted to exotics.
    That makes no sense at all. Biological diversity is higher within a race. Dating preferences aren't about 'biological diversity'. And you don't need to have diverse parents to have healthy children.

Quote Originally Posted by Rixis View Post
    All the races will disappear and form a new super race the more we mix about, who cares.
    Biodiversity is a good thing though, it's not worth enforcing but it's worth protecting where appropriate if only because of the general health and population benefits it brings.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Quote Originally Posted by oxymoronic View Post
    on topic tho, yes white people will disappear for the most part in the distant future. deal with it
    sorry, haven't read this entire thread, what's the evidence for this?

as a fellow master race-ian, i am disappoint too
    My nickname is "LDEV", not "idev". (both font clarification and ez bait)

yall im smh @ ur simplified english