Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Ehhh.. Fuck PSV for giving money to beggars?
    Hell we make hobo's do cartwheels for a euro.
    Atleast have them entertain you for giving em free cash.

There are worse things they could be doing. Still definitely not something I'd participate in (as in I'd hand them the money). I try to treat people like people, not ducks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

I would not partake in it, but I am not offended by it. I don't feel sorry for beggars/ bums. For his thesis, my friend dressed up as a bum and begged for change. He made 20-35$/hr on average...... His spot was by Wall Street though. Most bums probably don't have such a lucrative spot, but still.... Also, there is a lot of programs/businesses, volunteer organizations, churches- that help people that really want to work.

In my opinion, (in this video) the bums are selling (or trading) entertainment for change.

10+ Year Old Account
    If they are beggars and they received coins, shouldn't your title say "help" instead of "humiliate" ?

Deleted
    Given that gypsies/Romani people are total scum that should go back to poo in loo land, I couldn't care less about this :')

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    These people are not even seen as fans by PSV itself, will probably get a life-time ban from the PSV stadium.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by drwelfare View Post
    Im not sure what a PSV is.

No one had some vise-clamps and a torch?
    It stands for 'Philips sport verenging', a dutch football club.
    Last edited by JohnBrown1917; 2016-03-17 at 01:08 AM.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Oh stop crying you sad hippies.

They are gypsie beggar gangs. They have spots and routines to follow. They then meet up and share the money. Saw it in Venice, Barcelona, Berlin, Manchester and Copenhagen.

I wish I had thought of throwing money at them. I only had rocks.
    Last edited by DJ117; 2016-03-17 at 01:48 AM.

They wanted money, they got money. What's the problem?

Roma criminals, lowest of the low, fuck them.

7+ Year Old Account
    Haha, they don't look very humiliated to me. They look like they couldn't give the slightest shit what other people think of them.

They don't look any different than the US professional beggars.

At least the beggars will appreciate the money unlike when they throw coins at million pound footballers lol

Quote Originally Posted by Bautista View Post
    Wow. That was pretty disturbing to watch.
    You do realise that this is the actual modus operandi of beggars? Like, that's how it's always been for centuries. :P
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

There's a couple more videos here, where they have them dancing, and making pushups.
    http://elpais.com/elpais/2016/03/16/...87_047764.html

Madrid's Mayoress, qualified the events as "humanly terrible":
    I watched it from home, in the TV, and it was so embarrassing... it hurt me barbarously. I'm not the one to discuss the actions to take: that's up to the fiscal ministry and tribunals. But it was humanly absolutely terrible.
    She also clarified that the police involved was the state division, not the city one.

This thread is a wholesomely good example of what a fucking shitheap this forum community is.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Spanish4ever View Post

I can´t belive this kind of behavior is actually a thing. Very disgusting. In the end the police appeared and moved the beggars away.
    Just because some people are assholes doesn't automatically make an act of assholeism 'a thing'.

Deleted
    They also made them do push ups I believe?

So, they get both money and a good work-out. Win-win situation if you ask me!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mizeri View Post
    those are beggar gangs, its like a profession almost
    thats true but this was pretty disturbing to watch.

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    On one hand, these supposed football fans are absolute pigs.

On the other hand, this looks like your common band of deceitful beggars, who would love nothing more than be "humiliated" for a few coins like this.
    Last edited by DrMcNinja; 2016-03-17 at 12:29 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuntantee View Post
    No. This particular behavior is not something that everyone does. Not claiming that this is the worst thing that humanity did, but I haven't seen anything like this in my life.
    Yes it is, hooligans/ultras always act like this, wherever they go. Being it Galatasaray or PSV doesn't really matter.