Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    From current timeline I am seeing. Beta by first week of April. August 7.0 on LIVE pre-patch. September release.
    http://twitch.tv/towelliee TowelRapaport #WoWsheet

Deleted
    it has def lost alot of its hype,

Quote Originally Posted by towelliee View Post
    From current timeline I am seeing. Beta by first week of April. August 7.0 on LIVE pre-patch. September release.
    That makes sense.

Deleted
    I develop 2D games for my projects and its still taking me time ^^ and I don't even make my games top quality oh and I am working in the team, imagine doing WoW, I predict that Legion will hit beta next month, since I saw youtubers testing raids already.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nere View Post
    I like WoW and I can't wait for Legion but people should really stop defending Blizzard. OP is right we will get another year and more with no content. WoD had the least content out of all expansions. Blizzard has amassed a fortune and a big development team and yet it is taking them years to release content. Anyone remember Wrath? Compare the size of Northrend to the Broken Isles.
    i remember a 90% of empty and unused space yes.
    ...Le Poète est semblable au prince des nuées
    Qui hante la tempête e se rit de l'archer;
    Exilé sul le sol au milieu des huées,
    Ses ailes de géant l'empêchent de marcher.

Charles Baudelaire

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfrick View Post
    SO much Negativety, shut up and chill!!!

To me World of Warcraft will always be the best game ever!!! its better that blizzard take more time to get a good Expansion then to Haste it and make it all wrong, just chill and play other games, I keep on playing wow, for the lore and other stuff.

But I agree on 1 point, they should make more Patches with real content, its very important, and make there content last longer, make WOW HARDER!
    How about Netflix and chill ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    What WoD could use is the Classic WotLK raid Copy and pasting Ace move. is that still acceptable?

Probably actually. People would eat that shit up like Kobayashi
    You talk about copy and paste but did you actually cleared the original Naxx? Even if you did you belong in the 0.1% of the population back then according to the developers so new people should experience the raid if almost nobody set foot on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nere View Post
    You talk about copy and paste but did you actually cleared the original Naxx? Even if you did you belong in the 0.1% of the population back then according to the developers so new people should experience the raid if almost nobody set foot on it.
    No But i cleared the ever living fuck out of in TBC and guess what Naxx 60 at level 70 was harder then the abortion of Naxx 80

As for figures beyond that. Were u part of the 1% to clear sunwell? Lets bring that back again as a the only launch raid. Exact same mechanics. only gutted for LFR

I like when they make new art assets for new zones and shit, but honestly I wouldn't mind some smaller content patches that just have new quests in old zones with familiar characters. Sort of like the whole Barrens thing in MoP. I'd like to see more of that. Small story-driven patches with some small rewards just to bridge the gap.

Quote Originally Posted by Akta View Post
    i remember a 90% of empty and unused space yes.

Nonsense!! Every place had tons of content.

Just kidding.

Quote Originally Posted by niker99 View Post
    it has def lost alot of its hype,
    After playing the alpha it's lost all hype for me. My hunter is a complete train wreck of a design now. Artifact weapons are glorified vanilla talent trees (which blizz spent all of cata and mop telling us how awful the old talent design was ). The amount of abilities that have been cut is staggering and I'm someone who thinks less is more but what they did is silly. I've just been wholly unimpressed by anything I've seen.

I'm sick of those anti-wow threads...just let it go or go already

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by oblivion666 View Post
    Much smaller dev companies produce much better games (entire games, not xpacs) much quicker. Sick and tired of blizz excuses and lazyness, legion should be out months ago!

over and out, peace to all who keep holding on.
    shut the fuck up OP... quit playing if it bothers you, end of story.
    "Brace yourselves, Trolls are coming."
    Signature By: Mythriz

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanguiris View Post
    I'm sick of those anti-wow threads...just let it go or go already
    It's not anti it's "I WANNA PLAY MOA WOW NEW STUFF QUICKER PLSSSS". It's like without fresh wow content there is nothing left in life.

Whilst I hate threads like this, the OP has a point on the ridiculous length of time it's taking here.

According to Blizzard there WoW dev team has nearly doubled every couple years, and their endless promises that there will never be another "year long content drought" at the end of expansions, citing their reasons as investing the time in all the new hires so that they pay off in the future.. well they haven't have they?

Now I quit playing WoW seriously before HFC came out for many reasons, one of them definitely being WoD is fucking terrible at everything outside raids. But I feel sorry for my guildies who are still being troopers and clearing the same raid every week for god knows how long.

I'm hyped for Legion and will absolute get balls deep into it as soon as it comes out, but god damn... there is NO excuse for time management this bad from a multi-billion dollar company, especially after all the excuses and promises given previously. If I was their CEO I'd be taking some real hard looks at how the dev team is run and the work they get done.
    Your persistence of vision does not come without great sacrifice. Let go of the tangible mass of your mind, it is only an illusion. There is no escape.. For the soul burns on everlasting encapsulated within infinite time. A thousand year journey at the blink of an eye... Humanity is dust..

Quote Originally Posted by Vakna View Post
    Whilst I hate threads like this, the OP has a point on the ridiculous length of time it's taking here.

According to Blizzard there WoW dev team has nearly doubled every couple years, and their endless promises that there will never be another "year long content drought" at the end of expansions, citing their reasons as investing the time in all the new hires so that they pay off in the future.. well they haven't have they?

Now I quit playing WoW seriously before HFC came out for many reasons, one of them definitely being WoD is fucking terrible at everything outside raids. But I feel sorry for my guildies who are still being troopers and clearing the same raid every week for god knows how long.

I'm hyped for Legion and will absolute get balls deep into it as soon as it comes out, but god damn... there is NO excuse for time management this bad from a multi-billion dollar company, especially after all the excuses and promises given previously. If I was their CEO I'd be taking some real hard looks at how the dev team is run and the work they get done.
    Blizzard probably has no need to feel rushed whatsoever bearing in mind they've probably already made a fortune on the presales alone and pleased the shareholders,for as long as folks are happy enough to wait a year+ without content and throw their money at the screen this pattern will probably never change sadly.

Haven't purchased, don't plan on purchasing unless they fully crossrealm mythic raiding, bring back 10-man, or give my entire account free transfers.

Simply not addressing the huge problem that has completely killed raiding for players who aren't on a monster server is really stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by NoShelter View Post
    Haven't purchased, don't plan on purchasing unless they fully crossrealm mythic raiding, bring back 10-man, or give my entire account free transfers.

Simply not addressing the huge problem that has completely killed raiding for players who aren't on a monster server is really stupid.
    They have addressed that by combining servers, it's nobodies fault but your own for picking a low pop. Of course then you will go to a high pop and complain about queues on launch day.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by oblivion666 View Post
    Much smaller dev companies produce much better games (entire games, not xpacs) much quicker. Sick and tired of blizz excuses and lazyness, legion should be out months ago!

over and out, peace to all who keep holding on.
    Much better games ? Which ones ?
    If that was the case i probably would be playing them instead of waiting for Legion

hmm its more like a portrait of vanilla spray painted over with some graffiti , or people keep ruining wow for some reason take good bits out replace them with more shittier crap or just removed completely
    but to answer yr question , maybe the developers hurt me maybe the way wow went hurt me , maybe the joy that got lost hurt me ....
    alot of things hurt me , but where joy can be found in it and THAT gets taken away is the thing that hurts , thats why so many people complain and say vanilla was so good if ya catch my drift , people want the vanilla feeling back well sort off