Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    im going for free

that is your hint.
    Well, since jewish people don't give away free stuff and muslims don't either, you're obviously a lotto winner. or a terrorist. or a politician. Or all three.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowraven View Post
    Well, since jewish people don't give away free stuff and muslims don't either, you're obviously a lotto winner. or a terrorist. or a politician. Or all three.
    I am many things as I described earlier

Make sure to visit the Sexateria in Jerusalem.

Deleted
    http://www.planetware.com/tourist-at...israel-isr.htm
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tourism_in_Israel

Found this for you, hope it helps. Anyway, I hope you'll have fun

10+ Year Old Account
    Thank ya @Snowraven

I would love to go there to with all those IDF women around.

Deleted
    eh I have a few friends who did this particular trip

most of them came back
    It's a beautiful place apparently. I'd avoid particularly hot zones but yeah, I've heard nice things. Bit of a pain in the ass at the airport for security but I dont think youd have issues.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    It's a beautiful place apparently. I'd avoid particularly hot zones but yeah, I've heard nice things. Bit of a pain in the ass at the airport for security but I dont think youd have issues.
    Yeah Im going with a tour group under Birthright so it may be a lot easier.

Quote Originally Posted by ParanoiD84 View Post
    I would love to go there to with all those IDF women around.
    I don't understand the fetish for women in uniform... guess it's cause i'm used to see them all the time
    (that beings said, i went out to eat, and a super hot soldier girl just went past me :x)

What we do have planty of here though, are russians. And russians are the master race in terms of feminine beauty. (and are generally more intelligent/open minded than israeli girls)

Deleted
    Yeah Im going with a tour group under Birthright so it may be a lot easier.
    The whole mediterranean coast anywhere is amazing. All of it, from morocco to israel both in europe and north africa. Great sea, fantastic climate and oh my god the history. Pity that some of it is off limit.

Quote Originally Posted by Notter View Post
    I don't understand the fetish for women in uniform... guess it's cause i'm used to see them all the time
    (that beings said, i went out to eat, and a super hot soldier girl just went past me :x)

What we do have planty of here though, are russians. And russians are the master race in terms of feminine beauty. (and are generally more intelligent/open minded than israeli girls)
    Not just the women ofc, would go see Jerusalem and other old places with tons of history.

7+ Year Old Account
    I wont deny that but some of the russian tourists ive met were complete cunts but maybe I am meeting the wrong russians?

I emember as part of the birthright group i joined, we went to an Ethiopian children school (there is a large Ethiopian community in israel)
    and kinda played/helped around with the school children

i personally hate children, but it was still kinda fun. maybe they'll take you to something similar like that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TitanBread View Post
    I wont deny that but some of the russian tourists ive met were complete cunts but maybe I am meeting the wrong russians?
    Russians can be very nice, but the accent is just embedded in our minds as dickish and evil because of movies.

- - - Updated - - -

Russians can be very nice, but the accent is just embedded in our minds as dickish and evil because of movies.

Well they're not tourist in israel, they live here :x (there was a massive immigration of russian jews to israel after pogroms and discrimination they went through)
    I think they're like the best people in israel, most of them come from families with high education etc..
    but i'm not objective, my GF was born ukraine XD

10+ Year Old Account
    Be a bit careful in Jerusalem (especially near Shechem Gate - it's the place where most of palestinian terrorists usually try to stab people lately). In all other cities it's perfectly safe, even at nighttime.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ermelloth View Post
    Be a bit careful in Jerusalem (especially near Shechem Gate - it's the place where most of palestinian terrorists usually try to stab people lately). In all other cities it's perfectly safe, even at nighttime.
    I am told Tel'aviv is basically a giant middle finger to the rest of the mid east.

7+ Year Old Account
    Well they're not tourist in israel, they live here :x (there was a massive immigration of russian jews to israel after pogroms and discrimination they went through)
    I think they're like the best people in israel, most of them come from families with high education etc..
    but i'm not objective, my GF was born ukraine XD
    Granted that was in Egypt but you are right.

You are right I should mingle with more of them I cant deny their womens accent is very seductive.

Ah yeah. Israel. Theres a lot of sand so it's plus if you like sand... That's pretty much it.
    Never understood why people fight over that place.

Anyway, Eilat was nice though it was like +40°C and leaving the shade as a pale scandinavian was a death sentence.
    Tel Aviv was ok. Felt like your average modern city really.
    Jerusalem was a horror! One of the friends I traveled with was really into all things "history" so she had to see EVERYTHING and there is a lot to see if you're into history and religious stuff. I thought I'd never get out of that place.

I had a nice time there and the israeli people were really friendly. It was a few years ago however, not sure how it is with security these days.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Stay home and watch the videos of there. Much safer and think of all the money you will save.