Page 20 of 24 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Jack Flash View Post
    Still yet to have someone explain to me how Trump is racist without A) referring to Muslims as a race, or B) referring to Illegal immigrants as a Race.
    Wont happen the left is desperately trying to keep trump away as they are so afraid of him now getting influense.

Also humans really? Like there would be anything else in new york like sewer reptile people?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbes View Post
    He won't be elected. Not a chance in hell. http://www.bbc.com/news/business-35828747
    Even if he was on the way to a win, there are aspects of the government that'd put a stop to it somehow or other. It's not exactly conspiracy theory, it's simple fact that the needs of the many outweigh the wants of the few. Trump would destroy America's already tarnished reputation and the place would crumble. You'll be getting Clinton.
    "He won't last 3 weeks into the primaries."

"He won't be the GOP contender"

See the trend? You have no clue if he will be elected or not. He may very well be. Still plenty of time between now and November.

An American telling someone to get their noses out of other people's business. Haha. *cough* Iraq *cough*
    You fail massively at reading comprehension. I never told anyone to keep their nose out of other people's business. I said their opinions didn't matter about US politics, just like yours doesn't.

@ Saucexorski - wish this site had a like button. Your posts..../like
    Last edited by Trump; 2016-03-17 at 02:05 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trump View Post
    You fail massively at reading comprehension. I never told anyone to keep their nose out of other people's business. I said their opinions didn't matter about US politics, just like yours doesn't.
    They really don't...maybe to some american-guilt liberals who loathe our country and think the EU is superior in every way.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckSparkles View Post
    "He won't last 3 weeks into the primaries."

"He won't be the GOP contender"

See the trend? You have no clue if he will be elected or not. He may very well be. Still plenty of time between now and November.
    Lol. Yep. All those early predictions so far have been way off. One thing is for sure, if he gets the nomination and it is a race between him and Hillary, what a ton of entertainment that will be worth! And even more so if he wins. lol!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckSparkles View Post
    They really don't...maybe to some american-guilt liberals who loathe our country and think the EU is superior in every way.
    Care to give some examples on how the US is superior to the EU?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    Lol. Yep. All those early predictions so far have been way off. One thing is for sure, if he gets the nomination and it is a race between him and Hillary, what a ton of entertainment that will be worth! And even more so if he wins. lol!
    Agreed. I think Trump can win. People think he has 0 chance are in a state of denial.

One thing that people seem to forget is that the American system of government was designed to limit the powers of the president. It has taken 200 years to gradually chip away at those protections but they are largely still in place. Regardless of who gets into office, whether it's Trump, Hillary, Bernie, or someone else, they still have to operate within the constraints built into the system. There is only so much damage they can do.

What astounds me is how much hate and vitriol coming out of the Trump opposition. For a group of people that supposedly embrace love and peace, they certainly aren't showing it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Guess someone read about Ghandi's letter and decided to repeat history... not that there aren't similarities.

7+ Year Old Account
    Economy and Military, which I find are what a nation needs to be a powerful.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by neocount View Post
    What astounds me is how much hate and vitriol coming out of the Trump opposition. For a group of people that supposedly embrace love and peace, they certainly aren't showing it.
    Had two Sanders supporters tell me the other day they are excited for when Trump gets assassinated, and that all of his supporters should be put in prison.

Love and peace.

10+ Year Old Account
    There is no need to. And if i did provide some, you would hand wave them away. The main point it is, a lot of people are happy to be here. But feel some changes are needed. What you guys do in Europe is up to you who live there. Give your opinion, but do not be surprised if some here shrug them off as nothing noteworthy.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    Oh, he's got plenty of mileage to go. Everyone going full 08 Obama on the Trump campaign made sure he's got momentum to get the nomination at the least. Why hold back and argue smartly when you can call him Hitler or make small dick jokes and look like school children instead?

- - - Updated - - -

One thing that people seem to forget is that the American system of government was designed to limit the powers of the president. It has taken 200 years to gradually chip away at those protections but they are largely still in place. Regardless of who gets into office, whether it's Trump, Hillary, Bernie, or someone else, they still have to operate within the constraints built into the system. There is only so much damage they can do.

They don't. They are just as bloodthirsty and hate the opposition with the same fire they claim Trump and his followers do.

There are no "Good" politics or politicians.

10+ Year Old Account

True. A President has more power to accomplish some things if he has the majority support in both Congress and the Senate. But even in that case, there are checks and balances which keeps them from being dictators.

They embrace mainly what they feel should happen here and to hell with those who disagree with them , even if they are the majority who do. That is how communists and fascist groups work.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Teebone View Post
    Guess someone read about Ghandi's letter and decided to repeat history... not that there aren't similarities.
    Yes it is certainly well-intentioned. But many will read it as something uppity, I'm better than you and your semi fascist world view. It'll probably do more harm than good.
    It is the paradox and the problem with a man like Trump. The more desperate people get in their smear campaigns, the more popular he becomes.
    People rarely like being told what to think.

Quote Originally Posted by verdamte View Post
    Yes it is certainly well-intentioned. But many will read it as something uppity, I'm better than you and your semi fascist world view. It'll probably do more harm than good.
    It is the paradox and the problem with a man like Trump. The more desperate people get in their smear campaigns, the more popular he becomes.
    People rarely like being told what to think.
    It's not just Trump himself getting the lash. People around here are awful quick to go on about how stupid and racist people are for voting for Trump.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    It's not just Trump himself getting the lash. People around here are awful quick to go on about how stupid and racist people are for voting for Trump.
    Exactly. While sure, there are some crazies voting for Trump and are vocal about it, there are plenty of normal Americans who find appeal in him some way or another.

Now, do you think all of those nice people enjoy being called bigots? Or nazis? Or treated like inferior creatures?

Not exactly a way to win them over to your side.

Deleted
    This isn't what America's problem would be if Trump was elected. Worldwide he's already regarded as a clown. If America elected him, America would be regarded as the country that elects clowns as Presidents. They'd lose the little reputation they have left very quickly indeed. Global markets would lose a huge amount of faith in American investments and you guys would basically nosedive into a recession. Jesus, even other republicans can't take him seriously, do you honestly see this guy being given the driver's seat?
    Once this goes to the Electoral College, the electors are going to decide that this carnival has run it's course and put through Clinton. Yes, there will be a few wackjob states that push for Trump, but I see this being one of the biggest majority wins in history for Clinton.

It's important to remember that the rest of the world doesn't really 'like' America, we just play nice with you guys because it's advantageous to us in some way. Pretty much the same way the US reacts to the rest of the world. If you become of no economic benefit and have nothing to offer the rest of us, we'll stop playing with you. That's why he's not going to get elected.
    Last edited by mmoc290cb72e4b; 2016-03-17 at 02:55 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think he's an example of the pendulum swinging the other way, along with the rise of the right in Europe it really shows that the silent majority is tired of all this PC bullshit and the craziness and lunacy that has been controlling left wing politics for quite some time.

He might not get the nomination, but his popularity shows that we are looking into some big changes in the future.

I for one welcome the end of PC, SJWs and all that crazy far left stuff that has been actively trying to destroy western society. People are starting to wake up, not only in the USA but also in Europe, it's quite a good sign and makes me happy to be able to experience the downfall of these people that are actively trying to destroy the morals and values of western society.

7+ Year Old Account
    This isn't what America's problem would be if Trump was elected. Worldwide he's already regarded as a clown.
    I am glad one guy on mmo-c speaks for the entire world.

Please, enlighten us more.

People should be reminded constantly that far-right people like Trump have come into existence only as a reaction to the atrocities and injustice done by the fascist, censor-happy far-left.

I'm sick of people blaming only Trump and leaving others blameless. There is no progress if we don't find the root of the problem.