Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by r1dik View Post
    When the game was invented, not everyone was sheltered.
    I lol'd .

Herald of the Titans Lotus Victoria's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Because we like to spit in Alliance scum

Quote Originally Posted by Lotus Victorya View Post
    Because we like to spit in Alliance scum
    Whoah.
    Kinky
    [Kawaii c@girl IRL]

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lotus Victorya View Post
    Because we like to spit in Orc scum
    fixed that for you.

Quote Originally Posted by JustRob View Post
    It only serves to encourage toxic behavior. It honestly baffles me they still haven't removed this.
    The only reason someone would post a question like this is because they got destroyed in pvp and spat on.

My tears are now dedicated to you.

It only serves to encourage toxic behavior. It honestly baffles me they still haven't removed this.
    Trash talk and being an ass is fun once in a while.

Get over it.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Long story short.. WoW was based on old MUD code. Therefore, there is alot of base emotes.

Quote Originally Posted by Fummockelchen View Post
    Seriously dude, get some help! Comparing a /spit emote in a virtual reality that triggers YOU (and YOU ONLY) with the bully in your high school is like saying all detectives in RL had to be like Columbo....
    If you think I'm alone in this you should try googling the /spit emote. A lot of people agree that it's an encouragement of toxic behavior and that it should be removed. Or rather, it should've never been in this game in the first place.

If you think I'm alone in this you should try googling the /spit emote. A lot of people agree that it's an encouragement of toxic behavior and that it should be removed. Or rather, it should've never been in this game in the first place.
    I bear only one hope, that most of that people left in that huge 5 million sub cancel wave, and I also hope you'll do the same. Please, leave this evil, toxic world of warcraft, and go watch your pink ponies cartoons instead. I usually tend to be sad when people leave the game, but in your case it'd be the best thing happened to WoW in years.

/spit.
    Last edited by l33t; 2016-03-17 at 03:46 PM.
    No more time wasted in WoW.. still reading this awesome forum, though

So, SJW is making it into the game now?

In that regard, why do we still have Warlocks who loves tormenting others, or Warriors with anger management issues, or Rogues who are sneaky thieves and assassins, or Paladins and Priests who are more or less religious Zealots and Clerics that "opress" others with their belief in Light and all its grandeur?

This is a game called World of Warcraft, not the World of Moral High Ground, Ethics and Peacefulness.

The fact that you used the word toxic implies that you're probably the actual toxic person yourself. The majority of the people who claim people are toxic are the ones who fit the description themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by ZenX View Post
    So, SJW is making it into the game now?

In that regard, why do we still have Warlocks who loves tormenting others, or Warriors with anger management issues, or Rogues who are sneaky thieves and assassins, or Paladins and Priests who are more or less religious Zealots and Clerics that "opress" others with their belief in Light and all its grandeur?

This is a game called World of Warcraft, not the World of Moral High Ground, Ethics and Peacefulness.
    Why are you and so many others confusing in-universe stuff with personal stuff? When people spit on you, unless you're on an RP server with terrible RP'ers, it's meant for you. The guy behind the screen. Not your character.

Did you loose a PvP match and someone spit on you? Is that why you're upset? I mean, if we're going to remove one emote that could upset someone then we should just remove them all! They could all upset someone! And chat! People can say something in chat that upsets you! We have to remove chat!

Quote Originally Posted by Overdispersion View Post
    Let's ban mount drops because they encourage toxic behavior on forums.
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...-fuck-this-gam
    Why are you and so many others confusing in-universe stuff with personal stuff? When people spit on you, unless you're on an RP server with terrible RP'ers, it's meant for you. The guy behind the screen. Not your character.
    The guy behind the screen managing the tormentor is the same as well, so when a Rogue is constantly hunting your character down for assassination or the Warlock with their life-seeping fel-magic, there is generally a personal vendetta involved.

In that consensus any form of being PvP flagged outside the battlegrounds should be removed as it is allowing such inherent vendetta causing a rather toxic behaviour on one's behalf resulting perhaps in ridding the person who was only there to enjoy the game and have a good time of all the joy of it.

If we are en route to remove toxic behaviour from the game we might end-up removing majority of the interaction forms as there are many other aspects of the game which are not really exclusive to the feel emote of that emote which claim to be a root-cause to toxic behaviour.

Deleted
    Well you obviously deserved it when you stole a Horde player that one node which made him /spit on you

10+ Year Old Account
    Somewhere between here and the sick, twisted world inside my head
    Why is any insult in the game?

Seriously? not this crap again, the only people who gets "encouraged" by this are weak-minded people who are easy to persuade, and such people shouldn't even partake in things they can't handle.
    Last edited by Lupinemancer; 2016-03-18 at 03:38 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by thilicen View Post
    It's more about the newer generations being so unbelievably bitchy and whiny that they can't take a fucking emote without making a scene. It's annoying to listen to their endless streams of complaints about literally fucking everything.
    You got a point here. I think, corpse camping is definitely worse than a spit emote.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    OP probably got roflstopmed by undead rogues in old STV, if you even were old enough to play Vanilla wow, the fact that you're offended by an emote though kinda says otherwise, but if he was old enough to have played Vanilla WoW I bet STV is the reason for his triggers.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    OP probably got roflstopmed by undead rogues in old STV, if you even were old enough to play Vanilla wow, the fact that you're offended by an emote though kinda says otherwise, but if he was old enough to have played Vanilla WoW I bet STV is the reason for his triggers.
    Lol dude, if OP actually had participated in the vietnam of old STV, he'd uninstall the game that day, sold his pc and would never play anything online.
    I also seriously doubt he was, since we all know how old usually are people who try to rape everyone with their SJW shit.
    No more time wasted in WoW.. still reading this awesome forum, though

my char doesn't want to swallow his gobs ok