Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Yay 10k.
    Ts pesky Old god ;P

Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    she is basically the kerrigan of the warcraft universe in terms popularity.
    Dont even remind me...

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    Dont even remind me...
    But who is jimmy ?

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    Dont even remind me...
    She used to be like kerrigan, and then kerrigan was neutered
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    She used to be like kerrigan, and then kerrigan was neutered
    Endings of both HoTS and LotV should not be ever mentioned.

Quote Originally Posted by SyrahGrunt View Post
    Van Cleef is a dick so all humans are dicks, then ?
    Naturally!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by shoc View Post
    Orcs are naturally prone to Bloodlust. So while they are not naturally evil, they are naturally violent creatures. The Frostwolf clan shuns succumbing to the Bloodlust, but 90% of the Orc population lives by it.

Yep, because of alternate fanfiction past we can state that bloodlust has always been a thing for orcs
    Wrath baby and proud of it

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsugunai View Post
    Getting fucking tired of Orcs, I think they're the most hated race in and out of universe by now. But this is just because I don't know what the fuck they are anymore. Orcs were cool when they were an honorable race seeking redemption and survival, but ever since MoP it's been fucked up in many many ways. But even before that, Blizzard seems to enjoy playing up Orcs as more villainous given many associations they have with cults and so on. With the events of WoD, I'm really surprised the idea of enslaving them hasn't come up again because of the sheer amount of trouble they cause.

What happened to Orcs?
    What orcs are you talking about, when calling them evil?
    Gul'dan (that guy is seriously out of reach) aside, which Orc do you call evil?
    Voilent, yes... Powermongers, yes...
    But evil? I really cannot think of a single orc (still excluding Gul'dan), in the lore, who I'd call evil...
    Last edited by FuxieDK; 2016-03-18 at 10:58 AM.
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Quote Originally Posted by FragmentedFaith View Post
    Yep, because of alternate fanfiction past we can state that bloodlust has always been a thing for orcs
    It wasn't a big surprise, playable Orc characters ha the "Blood Fury" racial from Classic, even though Orcs weren't supposed to be cursed by any demonic blood after WC3.

Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post
    What orcs are you talking about, when calling them evil?
    Gul'dan (that guy is seriously out of reach) aside, which Orc do you call evil?
    Voilent, yes... Powermongers, yes...
    But evil? I really cannot think of a single orc (still excluding Gul'dan), in the lore, who I'd call evil...
    Garrosh is the other "evil" orc I can think about. Not like Gul'dan, more an Arthas-kind-of-evil, the good-intentioned guy who's rotten inside and slowly shows his true face thanks to the right (and somewhat unfortunate) circumstances.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    I was always under the impression that they grew up on a rugged, savage, dangerous and savage planet. In that environment your society which is tribal will do what it needs to do to survive. They developed a strong warrior culture which makes them do things are not always so nice
    I have the same impression. As such, the fact that Orcs are capable of choosing Mages, a class which requires some degree of intense focus and is often characterized by their intelligence, feels extremely uncharacteristic of Orcs to me (I would be interested to hear a reasonable explanation though)

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Quote Originally Posted by trm90 View Post
    I have the same impression. As such, the fact that Orcs are capable of choosing Mages, a class which requires some degree of intense focus and is often characterized by their intelligence, feels extremely uncharacteristic of Orcs to me (I would be interested to hear a reasonable explanation though)
    Savage =/= Stupid.
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    Garrosh is the other "evil" orc I can think about. Not like Gul'dan, more an Arthas-kind-of-evil, the good-intentioned guy who's rotten inside and slowly shows his true face thanks to the right (and somewhat unfortunate) circumstances.
    Garry wasn't evil... He was just a megalomaniacal prick..

But if you think about it, everything garry did, made kinda sense, IF you subscriped to his world view...
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

Savage =/= Stupid.
    Prime example trolls

10+ Year Old Account
    Prime example trolls
    What do you mean ? Trolls are savage and dumb as pile of rocks. They can't even take a small pandaren village with all out attack.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post
    Garry wasn't evil... He was just a megalomaniacal prick..

But if you think about it, everything garry did, made kinda sense, IF you subscriped to his world view...
    A person capable to deceive his own father, murder an elder and manipulate his whole people to pursue a vendetta is definitely Arthas' level of evil.

Prime example trolls
    Hell, even (some) Ogres in WoD proved to have remarkable keen minds.

10+ Year Old Account
    A person capable to deceive his own father, murder an elder and manipulate his whole people to pursue a vendetta is definitely Arthas' level of evil.
    Seriously his dad was just a means to an end for him, that is so fucked up. I really wish he could have come back with us (yes I know Au in MU would suck, but he was just getting interesting)
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    Seriously his dad was just a means to an end for him, that is so fucked up. I really wish he could have come back with us (yes I know Au in MU would suck, but he was just getting interesting)
    The real tragedy of Grom coming to MU was that Yrel and her "lovable" voice would have likely followed....

10+ Year Old Account
    The real tragedy of Grom coming to MU was that Yrel and her "lovable" voice would have likely followed....
    "shes the worst Girlfriend, I killed her sister and she still follows me around telling me in the light we are one"
    Holy shit lol

Deleted
    I can easily say draenei are naturally evil for obvious reasons just like orc's but of course nothing is simple and there are exceptions.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by shinros View Post
    I can easily say draenei are naturally evil for obvious reasons just like orc's but of course nothing is simple and there are exceptions.
    Humans are the Evil Incarnate