Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Meggle View Post
    Blizz must have some strong arms with all these so called "slaps to the face" they're apparently doing to rogues.
    The daggers for assassination actually look quite nice, and they're sheathed on your back. Pretty bad-ass imo. I do agree with the dog teeth comment however (sub's artifacts).

I also think blizz takes pot shots at rogue players here and there too. For example, I'm playing alpha on my assassination rogue and I exit the class hall. I stop and look up to notice I'm standing in the "whine and cheese" shop. Lol, made me laugh so hard.

10+ Year Old Account
    ???????????? Why is it "quoted notification" and not "quotification?" pretty big missed opportunity imo

Thank heavens for those new Prot Warrior weapon artifact skins. Still not as good as Thunderfury would have been, but definitely a huge improvement and greatly appreciated.

10+ Year Old Account
    You know that lock and key dagger is going to drive the OCD nuts insane. "WHY WONT THE KEY REACH THE LOCK,WHAT IS INSIDE IT I MUST KNOW!!!"

Still waiting on that BrM Monk artifact weapon do over....

10+ Year Old Account
    Adding a cooldown to druid shape-shifting is not needed.
    Alayea - Enhance/Resto (Main) Lithala - BM Gekkani - Holy/Shadow
    Mathrie - Fury/Prot Mayae - Resto/Bal Elita - Frost/Blood
    Chrystie - Frost Draika - Combat Ioreth - Ret/Prot
    Vexbolt - Destruction Yin - WW/MW Yolis
    Urwenn

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Jkurbs View Post
    Still waiting on that BrM Monk artifact weapon do over....
    God I hate posts like these... You know very well that it won't change, and yet...

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

10+ Year Old Account
    So... wait those daggers are demo lock weapons? Did they give up on the demon head?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CamdenQ View Post
    So... wait those daggers are demo lock weapons? Did they give up on the demon head?

wait no more floating head for demo locks....say it's not true

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    Thank heavens for those new Prot Warrior weapon artifact skins. Still not as good as Thunderfury would have been, but definitely a huge improvement and greatly appreciated.
    Yeah, really boggled my mind that they took that tank weapon and gave it to freakin' rogues. Seems fair right?

Thanks to Eis for this great sig and avatar!

Quote Originally Posted by dahawk View Post
    The floating skull is an off hand slot, the main hand is a dagger.

10+ Year Old Account

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by dahawk View Post
    All I know is the pictures are all labelled "demoWarlockArtifactWeapon". Consider destro has a staff and aff has a scythe (yeah, yeah, also a staff), that just leaves it actually being demonology.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gabron View Post
    The floating skull is an off hand slot, the main hand is a dagger.
    Well that's lame as shit. I liked them not having any traditional weapon.

Thanks to Eis for this great sig and avatar!

Gotta say, I love the art style of Overwatch but after the last, what, HALF of WoW's life, I have serious doubts about gameplay. And I haven't even touched it. It's kind of like their storytelling: amazing from afar, i.e. Chronicle, but absolute dogshit in implementation, i.e. nearly all storytelling in WoW. They're like that douche who calls himself an "ideas man" as an excuse for being utterly useless at actually doing anything.

Man, this is coming across as unnecessarily bitter. But maybe I am. Resubbed less than a month ago and already have the login fatigue: log in, immediately bored, alt-tab or log out. I'm sure a big factor is my server; being Tichondrius, it's all PVP all the time with maybe one or two mythic guilds spamming in Trade, and I'm pretty much fucking done with even giving WoW PVP the benefit of the doubt anymore. Played vanilla for a year, did MC and BWL progression, so I just want to like, do normals, but the social fabric of the game is frayed beyond repair due to Blizzard's capitulating design choices since Wrath. Ugh. This got way longer than I intended.

RIP Powershifting. One of the greatest things about druid in PvP. Just make it so we have to stand still to attack now.