Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    OH MY GOD NOOOO. NOOOOOO

I left my bedroom light on before leaving for training

Quote Originally Posted by Kyanion View Post
    The difference is it does not take 10 years to forget internet sensations, it takes maybe 10 days.
    This statement makes no sense.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz View Post
    This statement makes no sense.
    It makes plenty of sense. You say that it takes 10 years for some music groups to be forgotten. If you felt it was less you'd have used a different number? I say it takes far far less time for some internet persona to be forgotten.

15+ Year Old Account
    Viewbotting, scamming, getting boosted in every game he ever played, this guy has done it all. I hope he stays gone for good, but knowing that asshole he'll probably make a video in 1-2 weeks claiming how he pranked us all.
    ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    The fun factor would go up 1000x if WQs existed in vanilla

It makes plenty of sense. You say that it takes 10 years for some music groups to be forgotten. If you felt it was less you'd have used a different number? I say it takes far far less time for some internet persona to be forgotten.
    It makes no sense because youtube itself is barely 10 years old, the internet itself is barely 20 years and I'm using examples from 30 years ago.

It makes no sense because youtube itself is barely 10 years old, the internet itself is barely 20 years and I'm using examples from 30 years ago.
    ....you know what forget it. That isn't the point that is trying to be made here.

....you know what forget it. That isn't the point that is trying to be made here.
    The point you were making was clear, internet sensations would be forgotten 10 days after they stopped being relevant, for example posting content. 10 days is what you said... I mean you're the one pulling nonsense out of nowhere here, if you want to argue the point that internet fame is different to other entertainment then you need to provide a reasonable comparison.

You can provide a reasonable comparison but you definitely can't use the test of time method as with music, because the internet and modern internet famous culture is too young for there to ever be a realistic comparison. But like I said, it's the enterainment industry and the internet is no different.. Some current internet famous people are pretty comparable to rockstars of the 1980s in fame and wealth... How about we ask in 10 years time if people remmeber who Pewdiepie or JennaMarbles are?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Faldric View Post
    He will be back in 2 months. As always.
    I give it less than that.... its athene after all.

Deleted
    This guy is more cancerous to twitch than grill streamers.

Trying to blame other people for viewbotting him too, clearly himself.

Quote Originally Posted by cFortyfive View Post
    Sure viewbotting the shit out of his terrible stream certainly was a great way to help anyone long term.
    For the greater good, beep boop.

Deleted
    Well he's not a random internet dude, he's one of the most famous WoW players from the glory days (random internet dude points maybe?),
    lol famous....

a strong net neutrality campaigner and internet rights activist, and someone who has been on national television in many countries due to his efforts for charity.
    ROFLMAO
    I think we found the Athene knight
    He is and was never more then some random streamer with a toxic attitude.

Oh the guy who thinks he's so important he can glitch the game to get world first's then complain about Blizzard banning his sorry ass for doing so?

He's a pathetic nobody. Good riddance.

Quote Originally Posted by Fummockelchen View Post
    lol famous....

ROFLMAO
    I think we found the Athene knight
    He is and was never more then some random streamer with a toxic attitude.
    Look at the tone of your post, read it and ask yourself an honest question. Be honest with yourself, how does that make you feel?

Is this really something people concern themselves over?

The troll getting trolled, what a fitting end.

10+ Year Old Account
    I read a few pages of this and neither see anything constructive happening in the thread nor all that much to discuss. Some like Athene; some don't. Lastly the thread really has nothing to do with World of Warcraft per se so it will be closed since it doesn't belong in this forum. Leaving threads open for the sole reason of bashing or arguing about someone isn't really very enlightening.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."