Quote Originally Posted by Hyrja View Post
    Suramar City - Build 21287

http://imgur.com/a/tVax3
    I like the 7SR_SuramarCity_Single_BA_Link texture. :P

Really though, that looks amazing.

Looks amazing cant wait for a raid where it actually looks beautiful, not molten lava shit everywhere in every boss or green fel shit everywhere in every boss.

Suramar is going to be a breathtaking raid that we didn't have probably since Terrace of the endless springs
    Be Free! <3

Yea Suramar together with Val'Sharah are the most beautiful zones blizzard has ever created imo.
    The nostalgia and epicness is amazing.

Yea Suramar together with Val'Sharah are the most beautiful zones blizzard has ever created imo.
    True. If anything I think suramar is better than both eversong woods and talador combined. Suramar is the most BEAUTIFUL city EVER! Even better than silvermoon.

AND THIS IS ALL STILL IN ALPHA!

Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    True. If anything I think suramar is better than both eversong woods and talador combined. Suramar is the most BEAUTIFUL city EVER! Even better than silvermoon.

Looks =/= good gameplay just keep that in mind WOD had some beautiful zones and remember how that expac turned out.

The questing in those zones was also great, it was their decision to have no dailies or meaningful level cap content outside of queued instances (be they pvp or pve) that was the problem. Level scaling might solve that a bit, and actually having quests that aren't just to fill bars.

My personal feeling honestly is that they were designing WoD in early Mists, when everyone was saying that they hated dailies (because there were too many), so they didn't put any in WoD. By the end of Mists, and especially during the excellent Thunder Isle area, they had pretty much got the system working perfectly, but by then they'd already wrote down "dailies = bad" in their design documents.

The writing was shit too but it was alright as recently as MoP, so we need not abandon hope yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyres View Post
    Looks =/= good gameplay just keep that in mind WOD had some beautiful zones and remember how that expac turned out.
    "excellent quality, not enough content at the end"

which seeing as they knew we wanted THIS expansion instead of WoD after WoD was announced, makes sense.

But hey lets all lie to each other and pretend like WoD was terrible. Got to all...socialize and team up to insult blizz cus thats what blizz players do right? lol

- - - Updated - - -

seeing that green portal over a city gave me some serious DA:Inquisition flashbacks.
    Romance doesnt detract from a story. Its a Genre, like horror or comedy or adventure. The game was ruined when we got Horror in drustvar or nazmir. It wasnt ruined when we had funny quests. So if you think a little man on man love ruins the game, then yes you are either a homophobe or just a spoil sport that goes "ewww kissing is yucky" like a baby. Furthermore, if a character has never expressed interest in any gender, then its not proof they are straight. straight people are not the default

Deleted
    it really looks like it was taken from DA:Inquisition.

Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    Look how beautiful these two are - yet just used for small dungeon or nothing important at all:

Another example of wasted potential:

They could have filled this with many npcs, dailys quests, daily interaction and make them really awesome to explore and walk through and they are just used 2-3 times for some quests and then you leave the place and never visit again.
    Atoms are liars, they make up everything!

Nice change to the Flight Map. Glow animation on the lines that move towards the mouse overed flight point. And can zoom in on zones as well.
    Sig by Winter Blossom

7+ Year Old Account
    Currently I am playing singing the Queen song: The Invisible Man!
    Argus in 2018 My prediction failed in part... But I'm still a Spacegoat

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/20742974823#4
    "You should be able to find transportation in Dalaran that takes you to your order hall instead, except for classes that already had abilities like that (Death Gate, Zen Pilgrimage). "

well there goes another convenient feature X_X
    between this and Azsuna still unavaiable for testing, im really worried their either retooling azsuna entirely, removing the D3 style aspects of the expansions, or both X_X

Quote Originally Posted by Kryos View Post
    They could have filled this with many npcs, dailys quests, daily interaction and make them really awesome to explore and walk through and they are just used 2-3 times for some quests and then you leave the place and never visit again.
    At least they're reusing the tiger temple for some artifacts :P

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyd2 View Post
    "You should be able to find transportation in Dalaran that takes you to your order hall instead, except for classes that already had abilities like that (Death Gate, Zen Pilgrimage). "

between this and Azsuna still unavaiable for testing, im really worried their either retooling azsuna entirely, removing the D3 style aspects of the expansions, or both X_X
    How would that (the bolded text) be linked to anything else in your post?

How did you come to that conclusion based on the teleports being removed? Let's be honest, people are already complaining about it, they'll bring em back.

Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    At least they're reusing the tiger temple for some artifacts :P

- - - Updated - - -

How would that (the bolded text) be linked to anything else in your post?
    what im worried is that the "teleport to class hall" abilities were akin to town portals from Diablo 3

that and the fact they havent really shown off the max level content yet beyond the "Adventure mode" slides from before has me a bit worried

i dont want the rug pulled under again like in WOD

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Adoxe View Post
    How did you come to that conclusion based on the teleports being removed? Let's be honest, people are already complaining about it, they'll bring em back.
    yeah, i hope they come back too, i loved the warrior one aesthetically

10+ Year Old Account
    I think what this all boils down to is that don't get your hopes too high for the expansion just because new stuff is finally coming out. I'm not saying Legion will be bad, but I'm just saying don't give yourself false expectations when previous expansions have looked as promising as this and have turned out to be disappointing. It's important to see how Blizzard will end up playing it out with the rest of this expansion and its future patches.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

Honestly I think a delay on releasing level cap content is more likely to be a good sign than bad one, it means they're still working on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    I think what this all boils down to is that don't get your hopes too high for the expansion just because new stuff is finally coming out. I'm not saying Legion will be bad, but I'm just saying don't give yourself false expectations when previous expansions have looked as promising as this and have turned out to be disappointing. It's important to see how Blizzard will end up playing it out with the rest of this expansion and its future patches.
    yeah
    between the transmog stuff and now the teleports, i still have my dobuts, i mean i have hopes, but doubts too.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    Honestly I think a delay on releasing level cap content is more likely to be a good sign than bad one, it means they're still working on it.
    true
    i just hope they dont redo it to the point where it screws over the product like MOP or Gorgrond in WOD

what im worried is that the "teleport to class hall" abilities were akin to town portals from Diablo 3

that and the fact they havent really shown off the max level content yet beyond the "Adventure mode" slides from before has me a bit worried

i dont want the rug pulled under again like in WOD
    They haven't shown any max level content (besides some heroic dungeons, a few raid boss tests, and PvP) because that isn't where their testing focus currently is. What good is testing end-game if the path to get you there isn't finished? Just relax a bit. Having to walk a few feet from one portal to another really isn't a big deal. It's not like people never hearthed to shrine/shattrath/dalaran just to port to a different city in the past.

As far as zen pilgrimage goes, that definitely doesn't take you to the turtle. The only pre-existing portal that actually takes a class to the order hall is death gate.

Quote Originally Posted by Gnarilex View Post
    They haven't shown any max level content (besides some heroic dungeons, a few raid boss tests, and PvP) because that isn't where their testing focus currently is. What good is testing end-game if the path to get you there isn't finished? Just relax a bit. Having to walk a few feet from one portal to another really isn't a big deal. It's not like people never hearthed to shrine/shattrath/dalaran just to port to a different city in the past.

As far as zen pilgrimage goes, that definitely doesn't take you to the turtle. The only pre-existing portal that actually takes a class to the order hall is death gate.

yeah, i suppose your right
    i probably am worrying too much XD
    i do that a lot