10+ Year Old Account
    JJ may have gotten himself off my shitlist with his campaigning for Los Angeles. As far as Fisher and Gregg Fucking Williams, I wish they'd gotten fired before the team came here, I got beef with that guy.

Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    JJ may have gotten himself off my shitlist with his campaigning for Los Angeles. As far as Fisher and Gregg Fucking Williams, I wish they'd gotten fired before the team came here, I got beef with that guy.
    Hey I get the Gregg Fucking Williams hate. I mean his Bountygate bullshit cost my team draft picks despite evidence proving that our team was one of the worst EVER at collecting supposed bounties considering we had the least personal fouls/injuries in games that year.

10+ Year Old Account
    JJ is an amazing businessman. You can give him shit for Dallas management, but his business acumen is top notch. I actually think the move to Arlington was a good thing since its smack dab between Dallas and Ft Worth, near the airport, and right next to all the other tourist attractions.

Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    I suppose we should be grateful. I mean, we could be Denver right now.
    What! Denver is only really hurting at QB and with Kaepernick likely out of trade talks now Fitz is probably the next logical person for QB there.....or.........maybe RG3? I dunno haven't heard anything about RG3 lately. I don't trust any of the QB's we could possibly draft since it will likely take at the very least 2 years for them to even be good.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Woz View Post
    What! Denver is only really hurting at QB and with Kaepernick likely out of trade talks now Fitz is probably the next logical person for QB there.....or.........maybe RG3? I dunno haven't heard anything about RG3 lately. I don't trust any of the QB's we could possibly draft since it will likely take at the very least 2 years for them to even be good.
    Its just Denver reminds me of what happened to the Dallas Mavericks post championship. They kept their star, a few supporters, but then let a shit ton of others go and more or less imploded after that. I'll just wait and see and I'll be glad if Im wrong.

Its just Denver reminds me of what happened to the Dallas Mavericks post championship. They kept their star, a few supporters, but then let a shit ton of others go and more or less imploded after that. I'll just wait and see and I'll be glad if Im wrong.
    Well all except that not winning a championship part that is what is happening to the Cowboys I guess.

10+ Year Old Account
    Denver won the bowl with a QB that rivaled Trent Dilfer as worst QB stat line and win a super bowl. I don't think they're exactly off as bad as you think.

Quote Originally Posted by Vetali View Post
    Denver won the bowl with a QB that rivaled Trent Dilfer as worst QB stat line and win a super bowl. I don't think they're exactly off as bad as you think.
    yar pretty much. Long as that defense stays as strong as it is, they can roll out nearly anyone as long as they are not turnover prone.

You guys are making it seem like Denver is in any worse shape than last year. Went 3 in a row without any points in the second half, turned the ball over 31 times, passing game was actually worse in the second half of the year, and lost to the Raiders at home when the defense gave up 126 yards. Add in 4 games without an offensive touchdown at all, and 2 or 3 more with only 1.

Only lost the 10th and 12th best players off of the defense, both already replaced internally. Still a 10-11 win team without a QB all at (Sanchez is not any worse than last years QBs). I completely expect getting a Wild Card and losing to the Colts in the first round of the playoffs again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Okung signed a really weird deal, 1 year $5mil with options for another 4 years $48mil. Guess that's what happens when you represent yourself, weird and interesting stuff.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ravens CB critically injured in bike accident.

Hold for a link

Edit: http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...otorbike-crash
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaerys View Post
    Gaze upon the field in which I grow my fucks, and see that it is barren.

Okung signed a really weird deal, 1 year $5mil with options for another 4 years $48mil. Guess that's what happens when you represent yourself, weird and interesting stuff.
    It was probably the best deal he got, but then again he might have just gotten confused.

Kind of surprised teams don't have it in contracts they can't ride motorcycles at this point. Hopefully he can recover.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dirk4Life. I'm not a Mavs fan, but I am a Dirk fan.

Chris Johnson is resigning to Arizona for a year. There were talks he was going elsewhere.

A lot of rule change suggestions by teams. I kinda like the Chiefs one. In a situation where an offensive penalty is "half the distance to the goal", and the penalty yards to the line to gain. Or something like that. Basically, prevent teams from cheating the fact they can just keep getting penalties at no cost.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nick Fairley is visiting the Saints, thats much more interesting.

Nick Fairley is visiting the Saints, thats much more interesting.
    Yeah I am hoping they sign him, from what I've read he has visited with them twice in two days now. That is a great sign.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by WskyDK View Post
    Ravens CB critically injured in bike accident.

Hold for a link

Edit: http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...otorbike-crash
    Rumour has it there's a Patriots player that witnessed it, that they want to question, that is currently nowhere to be found. I don't know who it is but I hope that dumbass doesn't get his ass arrested over this. Such a stupid way to act.

Unless the guy was actually involved in some way, racing or otherwise, and he's actually legitimately hiding so he doesn't get caught. In which case, fuck him.

Belichick showed no hesitation with Spikes last year in a similar situation, so if the guy is actually involved then he can expect to be cut.

Someone on twitter claimed Aaron Dobson was in the Miami area...if it's him then that's just about the most stupid ending to a WR career in NE that I've seen, and I've seen quite a few in my short time. =/

Quote Originally Posted by Northern Goblin View Post
    Welcome.

JJ is the new Al Davis, look at his recent signings. Rolando McClain? Darren McFadden?

Al would have signed Greg Hardy, or drafted Randy Gregory, only he'd have done it in the first. JJ wanted Manziel, Al would have drafted him. Calling it now but Dallas won't recover till JJ moves on or dies.
    JJ is the *new* Al Davis? JJ has been a dumbass since the 90s.

But I may just be a bitter Buffalonian who's lost 2 Super Bowls and a Stanley Cup to the city of Dallas (the latter they didn't even give a shit about).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by eschatological View Post
    But I may just be a bitter Buffalonian who's lost 2 Super Bowls and a Stanley Cup to the city of Dallas (the latter they didn't even give a shit about).
    The fault is not in our Dallas Stars, but in ourselves.

10+ Year Old Account
    The fault is not in our Dallas Stars, but in ourselves.
    Dallas sport priority is essentialy NFL > NBA > MLB >>Hockcy > MLS anyways. Too many sports in one place!

10+ Year Old Account
    Packers re-sign James Starks.

http://www.circasports.com/posts/304...l-fan-favorite

Good move, very cheap deal and he has been a very solid RB2. He stepped up very well last year when Lacy was out being fat and unproductive. He's not a feature back by any means but is a very good complement.

Now, if Lacy really lost weight like the pictures show, AND if everyone stays healthy (recent article says Jordy is doing well), hopefully we can get the offense back to peak form like it was a few years ago.