Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Some people seem to think that when Lei Shen Absorbed Ra-den's Power he unknowingly absorbed the Remains of Norgannon (as when he contained himself in rad-den). The Reason for this is when Wrathion Consumed Lei-shen's Heart he had gained Knowledge that even Lei-shen did not seem to know. In this senario remember Wrathion says they have forgotten so the titans could still not be dead but in a state of amnesia as well.

Some claim Wrathion Himself maybe Unknowingly the reincarnation of Norgannon to us as well. The Reason behind this could be he purged azeroth of the corrupted Black dragon flight. When he pursued the Heart of Lei-shen and the power/knowledge it had could be an indicator that if he is Norgannon he may be tying to piece together his missing memories and power.
    Last edited by Hablion; 2016-03-17 at 05:52 PM.

We all know this will happen whe Azeroth is "born".

10+ Year Old Account
    One thing I hope Volume 2 gets into are the origins of the Orcs and the Draenei. Remember, they are not originally from Azeroth. We know very little of what the Draenei were like on Argus before the Legion showed up. We only know that Velen, Archimonde and Kil'Jaedeen led their people as part of a council similar to the Council of Exarchs in WoD.

We know a lot more about the Orcs thanks to WoD but there are still alot of holes in their prehistory I'd like to see filled. There had to have originally been one Orc clan for example. I'd also like to know how that first contact with the Draenei went about. We know in both AU and MU Draenor both people coexisted peacefully at first. Presumably each side had something to offer the other. MU Nobundo would bring Shamanism to the Draenei when they first come to Azeroth for example. What about the Orcs? When did the idea of communing with the elements first begin?

Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    No, that's pregnant *with* a planet - different thing, or so I'm told.
    The metaphor I used still applies in this case. Azeroth is a planet that is is "pregnant" with a titan. In this case, the planet is the pregnant woman and the titan is the unborn baby. A slightly more accurate depiction would be the Bible's book of Revelation in which the end of the world is compared to a pregnant woman in labor. When labor begins, you know a baby will be born soon. In Revelation, signs are used to represent labor pains. The actual end of the world is used to represent birth itself.

Relative to Warcraft Lore the same principles could apply regarding Sargeras, The Old Gods and Lucifer. Originally, Lu was an angel. I decided his viewpoint was better and decided to fight the status quo. He lost and was kicked out of heaven. He then goes and convinces the new planet's most sentient beings--Adam and Eve--to break the only rule God gave 'em. Now mind you, Adam and Eve are the first couple. The moment they broke the one rule, the balance between good and evil in them shifted to evil on a genetic level as would be revealed when their firstborn son kills his younger brother. From a human perspective, the natural thing to do in this case would have been to kill the corrupted species AND the cause of the infection to protect the rest of the planet. Neither happens.

Instead, God sets things in motion for the birth of Christ and the death sentence mankind deserves to be permanently removed. Christ's death on the cross pardons all sin for all time. Sin is transgression against, or breaking a law. It can be applied to human laws, too. Adam and Eve eating the forbidden fruit was a sin as they knowingly did something they were clearly told not to. God told them if they ate the fruit, they would surely die. Adam lived to be nearly 1,000 years old before dying of old age. Remember: Just 200 years ago, the life expectancy was 50. Now adays more and more folks are pushing 100 to 110. Anyway, Lu picked Adam and Eve because they were made in God's image. The quickest way to get back at someone you can't get to directly is to go after the thing they love the most. Mission Accomplished but Lu underestimated who was going up against. God prettymuch rewrote the rules with Christ's death, ensuring Lu loses the war.

...I'd go on but in the interests of not turning this into a theolgical discussion I'll stop there. Weather you believe it's true or not, when you read between the lines, it's easy to realize Lu's biggest mistake was pissing off God in the first place. I like to think Jesus saying "It is finished!" on the Cross was his way of saying "Checkmate, Lu." XD

Now for the Warcraft version: The Old Gods arrive on the scene and take over the planet. When the Titans kill an Old God and see what just killing one does to present-day Pandaria, they realize killing the rest could destroy the planet and everyone on it. Preferring to avoid this outcome, the remaining Old Gods are contained and sealed away. The Old Gods introduce the curse of flesh to weaken the Watchers but their plan backfires as it helps accelerate a sense of self and self-preservation in the now mortalized beings--OOPS! Where Humans (Vrykul), Dwarves (Earthen) and Gnomes (Mechagnomes) came from is fully explained in WOTLK as well as the Uldaman dungeon. Even better, their ancestors are still around.

Moving on, Sargeras has an ephany and decides the only way to defeat an opponent he just learned about is a full reset of the universe (though oddly, Argus technically isn't destroyed when he pays the Draenei a visit). He wipes out his former bretheren and sets to work on the rest of the universe. Now the interesting caviat is during the events of WOTLK, Algalon comes to Azeroth (having no idea the Parthenon was wiped out) and initially sends the reply code OMEGA, deigning the planet for re-origination. He detected the Old Gods' Corruption and the Curse of Flesh yet for reasons never explained Algalon is unaware of the Parthenon's destruction. After being challenged by Azerothian Heroes, Algalon changes the reply code. Of course, neither code would be received. Meanwhile, Sargeras eventually set his sights on Azeroth. His plans thwarted during the War of the Ancients, 10,000 years later his generals Mannoroth, Archimonde and Kil'Jaedeen try their luck. Mannoroth and Archimonde are killed while Kil'Jaedeen's attempt to cross over is thrawrted at The Sunwell.

Little did anyone realize, Sargeras used the time-space disruption created by Garrosh Hellscream and Kairoz opening a portal connecting an alternate version of Draenor to present-day Azeroth to his advantage: Without the aid of the Old Horde MU Azeroth, Sargeras used the connection of AU Draenor to MU Azeroth to bring Gul'dan--who hadn't been killed in AU Draenor like his MU counterpart was--to create a backdoor into Azeroth. This bring us to the events of Legion and---

Crap, I think I'm getting carried away. This is what I get for writing this in between watching The Back to the Future Trilogy XD
    ...Ok, time to change the ol' Sig ^_^

This time I'll leave you the Links to 3 of my Wordpress Blogs: 1. Serene Adventure 2. Video Games 3. Anime Please subscribe if you like what you see. As a Bonus, I'll throw in my You Tube channel =D

It seems that the power and alignment of the titan, Azeroth, will be shaped by the denizens on the planet it is born from. The void lords are naturally trying to corrupt it with shadow to create a Deathwing-esque titan, but on an intergalactic scale, whereas our goal (perhaps the expac after legion, fighting against the old gods/void lords) will be to infuse it with light to create the ultimate force of good in the universe, with us being its army (the army of light).

Perhaps in the final expac, the void lords find another titan-womb and create this ultimate shadow titan for Azeroth to fight. A raid where we face off against the shadow titans army while a god-of-war massive scale 1v1 fight between the two titans goes on would be pretty cool.
    Last edited by Wazooty; 2016-03-18 at 03:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by cenkiss View Post
    So new lore says azeroth has a titan fetus ready to be born and only it can defeat this mysterious voidlords. And sargeras wants to do destroy it so it cant turn into the biggest evil ever.

But why is only azeroth able to destroy voidlords, what makes it so potentially powerful? How will it be explained?
    I don't know that it will actually DESTROY the Void Lords. But apparently the world soul in Azeroth was particularly powerful, the Titans were very excited when they discovered it.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    Yes. Currently all signs point toward Azeroth being a mary sue. Which is really fucking weird to say about a planet.
    Author insertion planet?

Does everyone inexplicably like Azeroth?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

7+ Year Old Account
    Some Nasty Mental Image in my head

10+ Year Old Account
    I follow up and the thread dies soon after. LOL.
    ...Ok, time to change the ol' Sig ^_^

This time I'll leave you the Links to 3 of my Wordpress Blogs: 1. Serene Adventure 2. Video Games 3. Anime Please subscribe if you like what you see. As a Bonus, I'll throw in my You Tube channel =D

Quote Originally Posted by Jokubas View Post

Maybe, but it was confirmed that at least one of the reasons we're so powerful is because of the Old Gods. The Curse of Flesh was simply meant to make the Titans' servants easier to kill, but the Old Gods were surprised to learn it also granted them mortal qualities such as heroism. The Old Gods inadvertently sabotaged themselves.
    Talk about Irony at it's finest.

Azeroth is a Mary Sue.
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

Quote Originally Posted by dirk123 View Post
    We all know this will happen whe Azeroth is "born".
    If the Old Gods get to him.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    Azeroth is a Mary Sue.
    Nah He is the nuke that needs to be dropped on the Legion and the Void Lords.