Quote Originally Posted by anon5123 View Post
    I haven't really kept up with Legion developments; what is this whole "Order Hall" thing? From all the screenshots I'm seeing, it literally just looks like a rebranded garrison, complete with more obnoxious garrison missions.

If Legion is going to have more garrison shit, that's going to be a bit of a dealbreaker for me.
    The Order Hall missions are different. You will send your champions out on scouting missions, they will report back to you and you go and do the content. They can also give you zone buffs etc.

Here is an example given. "Followers will be major champions from lore. Rather than a passive system, the champions will be sent out and prompt players to enter the world; for example: a champion may find an undiscovered cave and report back to the player, who can then go out and find/explore it"

Quote Originally Posted by Coloredtoad View Post
    The Order Hall missions are different. You will send your champions out on scouting missions, they will report back to you and you go and do the content. They can also give you zone buffs etc.
    Does it still have crap like having to get different npcs with different abilities to counter stuff on the missions, and having to level up their weapon/armor and such?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gnarilex View Post
    Maybe Azsuna is the most finished zone so they're spending their time testing the other three leveling zones first?
    Maybe, and it's a zone I am looking forward too.
    Well it's gonna be the sea side Naga related zone, and hopefully it will be fun to level through as well.
    For the Horde!

Does it still have crap like having to get different npcs with different abilities to counter stuff on the missions, and having to level up their weapon/armor and such?
    I know you can level up your followers, but you can also take them out to the world with you. Some (like Li Li) will come and rezz you every time you die or give you buffs. Others fight by your side. Not sure on the countering thing, but each mission seems to last only a few seconds to go and scout the area for you to go to.

To see the nightwell, at least a glimpse of it, you can check out any Chronomatic Anomaly raid test encounter, as you fight around it.

- - - Updated - - -

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=p_eQ7mBGq_0

- - - Updated - - -

The order hall teleports honestly were probably too OP. I mean, it basically made everyone a Mage because order hall teleport basically means Dalaran teleport, which you then can use to go to every continent and capital city.

Better to keep it for the classes who traditionally have it as their flavor IMO. (Mage probably can be included here too)
    Quote Originally Posted by Unmerciful Conker View Post
    What?! They said soon? Well you dont hear that everyday, I dont know about you guys but that has put my mind at total rest.

Quote Originally Posted by Kryos View Post
    Look how beautiful these two are - yet just used for small dungeon or nothing important at all:

Another example of wasted potential:

They could have filled this with many npcs, dailys quests, daily interaction and make them really awesome to explore and walk through and they are just used 2-3 times for some quests and then you leave the place and never visit again.
    No, I ment it was still in alpha texture wise. I mean, there are 2 dungeons and 1 raid off of it, and there will most likely be 1 BIG questline for just that city.

What like its hard?

(also i dont think so, there are SOME items in, but i think those are mostly to make any quests they help with easier)
    Romance doesnt detract from a story. Its a Genre, like horror or comedy or adventure. The game was ruined when we got Horror in drustvar or nazmir. It wasnt ruined when we had funny quests. So if you think a little man on man love ruins the game, then yes you are either a homophobe or just a spoil sport that goes "ewww kissing is yucky" like a baby. Furthermore, if a character has never expressed interest in any gender, then its not proof they are straight. straight people are not the default

Quote Originally Posted by tristannarutofan View Post
    What like its hard?

(also i dont think so, there are SOME items in, but i think those are mostly to make any quests they help with easier)
    More like it's not fun or engaging gameplay

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm surprised they took those teleports out, didn't some of them get unique animations? I remember hearing about hunters being taken away by birds LotR style and warriors doing a super jump to their Order Hall

- - - Updated - - -

I haven't really kept up with Legion developments; what is this whole "Order Hall" thing? From all the screenshots I'm seeing, it literally just looks like a rebranded garrison, complete with more obnoxious garrison missions.

If Legion is going to have more garrison shit, that's going to be a bit of a dealbreaker for me.
    Basically 3 things

1) upgrade artifact

2) Adventure mode (D3 bounties)

3) Champion missions; like the followers but so far they seem less powerful (no money/gear rewards yet)
    Shhhhh, she's doing magical trig bullshit trig substitutions

The movie LOOKS GOOD!!!

Disappointed with the addition of pets for Marksmanship hunters again. Sure you can remove them with Lone wolf (which thankfully is now a first tier talent!) but they were actually starting to make the various specs more unique and different from each other.

Also disappointed with the removal of Class Hall teleport spells. Dalaran already has a ton of portals scattered around and now we're getting 8-10 more?
    The original idea was that you could teleport to your class hall from anywhere, and then use that ability again to get back to where you were. They even made the spells look pretty cool for most classes.

Quote Originally Posted by Doffer View Post
    Disappointed with the addition of pets for Marksmanship hunters again.
    Yep - I specifically was aiming to play MM hunter in Legion because of the lack of pet .... now I'm not sure. Will have to see how much impact the pet coming back has.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by Tryuk View Post
    I'm surprised they took those teleports out, didn't some of them get unique animations? I remember hearing about hunters being taken away by birds LotR style and warriors doing a super jump to their Order Hall
    Yeah I really liked them. Definitely added flavor and contributed to "class fantasy" (which I thought was Blizzard's buzzword this time around). Maybe it's a temporary removal but I suspect not. Makes me worry that Portal-ran is going to get really annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by brothernads View Post
    Makes me worry that Portal-ran is going to get really annoying.
    This is Blizzard's opportunity to make a bunch of little outhouses all around Dalaran, with the teleport devices inside.

They could call them ...

PORTA-LOOS.

Might be an Aussie only thing, can't be sure

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

10+ Year Old Account
    Uuugh so behind with this thread!

Dunno if this has been posted already, sorry, so many unread pages, but at least for me it was news as to how we will be able to equip more legendaries:
    by doing garrisons!

i mean class hall missions

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    As long as the following features are kept the fuck out of the order halls I'm happy:
    -Bank
    -AH
    -Guild Bank
    -Transmog
    -Resource nodes (Mine / Herb garden)
    -Crafting / Professionoriented features

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Snaige View Post
    Uuugh so behind with this thread!

Dunno if this has been posted already, sorry, so many unread pages, but at least for me it was news as to how we will be able to equip more legendaries:
    by doing garrisons!

i mean class hall missions
    Whut, never seen that interface before.. What does it do besides allow for an additional legendary?

Quote Originally Posted by thilicen View Post
    As long as the following features are kept the fuck out of the order halls I'm happy:
    -Bank
    -AH
    -Guild Bank
    -Transmog
    Can't have resource nodes in them since almost all are buildings. Every order hall has a portal to dalaran for the banks/AH/transmog (not that we won't all have our hearthstone set to there anyway). Someone in the alpha is going to have to comment on professions.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Krazzorx View Post
    The order hall teleports honestly were probably too OP. I mean, it basically made everyone a Mage because order hall teleport basically means Dalaran teleport, which you then can use to go to every continent and capital city.

Better to keep it for the classes who traditionally have it as their flavor IMO. (Mage probably can be included here too)
    You just called a teleport OP..

Quote Originally Posted by Caerule View Post
    I am so very happy that Marksman Hunters can have a pet again. I thought I'd be forced to play Beastmaster, a spec I have never enjoyed.
    Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    Yep - I specifically was aiming to play MM hunter in Legion because of the lack of pet .... now I'm not sure. Will have to see how much impact the pet coming back has.
    Wait, please tell me they are not necesssary for MM Hunter now... If so, screw that.

Anyway, what was wrong with the cool teleport animations?

-Bank
    -AH
    -Guild Bank
    -Transmog
    Totally agree with this.

10+ Year Old Account
    -Bank
    -AH
    -Guild Bank
    -Transmog

- - - Updated - - -

Whut, never seen that interface before.. What does it do besides allow for an additional legendary?
    Its the class hall mission buff UI, as you unlock more and more, you get different buffs:
    The rewards vary from mission duration reduction time, amount of followers increased to upgraded quest rewards, auto countering all hazards on missions and seal of fate work orders.