For someone gearing up to getting back to raiding, is getting a stone of the elements a good choice? The guild I'm at is still having progress (10/13M), I won't raid with them until I get more ilvl, but if that trinket is a viable option till then...(on the trinket ranking is just below coil 730, I currently own Beating heart of the mountain 700 and Humming blackiron trigger 700).
    Last edited by WarBringerPT; 2016-03-12 at 07:20 PM.

Blademaster
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aqira91 View Post
    i was thinking of using kihras trinket. but i wonder how well it will work in p3. we only been there a few trys but looking at videos it seems to be much moment which prob gonna make it hard to keep the buff up.
    There are multiple opportunities for 15 seconds of not moving while downstairs. These are the ideal ring opportunities, at which point Khira's would be optimal, if its a high enough level.

Once you get used to downstairs, theres actually not that much movement required at all to be honest.

Quote Originally Posted by Proximitynz View Post
    There are multiple opportunities for 15 seconds of not moving while downstairs. These are the ideal ring opportunities, at which point Khira's would be optimal, if its a high enough level.

Once you get used to downstairs, theres actually not that much movement required at all to be honest.
    The main issue being that the ring is not likely to be popped when it's ideal to maximize it's potential - it is likely to be popped in order to combat high movement/target switching requirements of the third or fourth infernal wave, to ensure killing them before they kill you. I can't think of any guild that would pop the ring just to singletarget archi unless they know for a fact that it means they'll get to skip an infernal wave. A guild currently progressing probably won't have that ceartainty, and will likely need to face both wave #3 and #4, meaning they'd likely use the ring on wave #1 and #3. #3 has tons of movement, #1 doesn't.

Deleted
    as i got a mythic wf heart of the mountain frome brf i thought that might be better with my mirror. both having highe agility. the multi on use it pretty good and mirror helps on adds in p2 and i can have it up on boss aswell for a decent damage.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracodraco View Post
    The main issue being that the ring is not likely to be popped when it's ideal to maximize it's potential - it is likely to be popped in order to combat high movement/target switching requirements of the third or fourth infernal wave, to ensure killing them before they kill you. I can't think of any guild that would pop the ring just to singletarget archi unless they know for a fact that it means they'll get to skip an infernal wave. A guild currently progressing probably won't have that ceartainty, and will likely need to face both wave #3 and #4, meaning they'd likely use the ring on wave #1 and #3. #3 has tons of movement, #1 doesn't.
    Is there 1 minute between waves? If you pop ring on wave is it up for the 2nd wave to follow?

Quote Originally Posted by Osinin View Post
    Is there 1 minute between waves? If you pop ring on wave is it up for the 2nd wave to follow?
    Yes. There's exactly 1 minute between the infernal waves. It's the other abilities that are slightly off (50-60 seconds for most, with conduits at 90 seconds then 120 seconds etc). Void stars are every 40 seconds after first cast.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracodraco View Post
    Yes. There's exactly 1 minute between the infernal waves. It's the other abilities that are slightly off (50-60 seconds for most, with conduits at 90 seconds then 120 seconds etc). Void stars are every 40 seconds after first cast.
    We are working on P3 now, thanks for this appreciate it.

If the first infernals begin at 0:00, the second wave is at 1:03, the third at 2:06, and the fourth at 3:01. Basically if you plan on using 2-minute cooldowns for the second and fourth wave, just make sure you use them a little early. Also ignore the fifth wave if you even get it, no reasonable plan these days should include trying to kill them regardless of the cooldown situation.

The ability that varies the most on timing is Seething Corruption. There are 58 seconds between the first and second, then 52 seconds, then 70 seconds, then just 30 seconds. Void stars have a big gap between the first and second (78 seconds), but then are more regular (42 seconds, 40 seconds). That said, the timing for abilities outside infernals really isn't that meaningful, since you don't want to use cooldowns for any of them. It's more important to just know the order really well so you can be ready for the abilities as they come (e.g., knowing the second conduits wave happens at the end of the second seething corruption so you don't all get trapped in too small a space).
    Last edited by Thursley; 2016-03-16 at 03:43 PM.
    Dibbler <Electric Sheep> - Mythic raiding 7/7, 2/3, 10 hours/week

FABRICATI DIEM, PVNC

I recently got my 4pc and wanted to know do I use chimaera shot on CD or use that focus on aimed shot?

Quote Originally Posted by Huskar000 View Post
    I recently got my 4pc and wanted to know do I use chimaera shot on CD or use that focus on aimed shot?
    Chimaera Shot, get that baby on CD asap, even if you have Thrill of the Hunt procs.

Just had someone in my guild ask why the opener isnt Chimera before Stampede instead of the other way around....He was just playing around on an alt with 4pc and doesnt have legendary ring yet.

I have been using Azorthorians guide and just do the opener listed there but just wondering why exactly this is the case? Its probably something obvious or doesnt really make much of a difference I was just curious.

I know we usually delay ring and it isnt used at 0 sec on pull so is it usually just because if you do it that way it falls within the ring instead of right before ring is active?
    Last edited by Nubulous; 2016-03-18 at 07:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nubulous View Post
    Just had someone in my guild ask why the opener isnt Chimera before Stampede instead of the other way around....He was just playing around on an alt with 4pc and doesnt have legendary ring yet.

I have been using Azorthorians guide and just do the opener listed there but just wondering why exactly this is the case? Its probably something obvious or doesnt really make much of a difference I was just curious.

I know we usually delay ring and it isnt used at 0 sec on pull so is it usually just because if you do it that way it falls within the ring instead of right before ring is active?
    I don't think you want to stampede straight off the opener since apparently it scales with your stats not sure if it scales with ring and haste but I think like your pot + trinket procs so you want to chim shot first maybe

Quote Originally Posted by Huskar000 View Post
    I don't think you want to stampede straight off the opener since apparently it scales with your stats not sure if it scales with ring and haste but I think like your pot + trinket procs so you want to chim shot first maybe
    Stampede does indeed buffed by various procs and shit, but Stampede is dynamic, meaning it updates as you attain procs and lose them during Stampedes duration.

However I don't remember why it is Stampede -> CS, been a while ago since it was discussed.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nemesiz View Post
    Stampede does indeed buffed by various procs and shit, but Stampede is dynamic, meaning it updates as you attain procs and lose them during Stampedes duration.

However I don't remember why it is Stampede -> CS, been a while ago since it was discussed.
    Aa far as I know its so Stampede pets don't do that little hectic "run back to u" trick. So since u cant command stampede pets via pet commands, u use CS right after Stampede to ensure they attack instantly the target u are attacking.

Quote Originally Posted by Sagitarium View Post
    Aa far as I know its so Stampede pets don't do that little hectic "run back to u" trick. So since u cant command stampede pets via pet commands, u use CS right after Stampede to ensure they attack instantly the target u are attacking.
    That would actually make sense yeah.

1) Stampeding early ensures maximum overlap with any buffs that are applied at the 0s mark.
    2) Unless you follow Stampede up with an instant cast, they start to run back, losing you casts.
    3) If you open with Chimaera and the ring is popped just half a second into the pull, you lose that.

In your trinket DPS rankings, is the dps for mirror of blademaster simmed against single target and used on CD?

Yes, naturally.

Hello guys quick question: Even though Mythic coil upgraded (730) is ranked higher on the guide. My heroic malicious censer upgraded (725) has a socket with (of course) a 75 crit gem on it. Sooooo, should i keep my heroic trinket or go for the mythic one?

Thanks in advance!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Scyra View Post
    Hello guys quick question: Even though Mythic coil upgraded (730) is ranked higher on the guide. My heroic malicious censer upgraded (725) has a socket with (of course) a 75 crit gem on it. Sooooo, should i keep my heroic trinket or go for the mythic one?

Thanks in advance!
    As far as I know a Socket worths around ~600 dps ( or Warforged?? someone confirm! :P), so just add that to Azor's Heroic Malicious Censer(725) Sim number, do the math and check what ranks higher then.