Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    PG-13... Seriously.

These orc are kinda too big

7+ Year Old Account
    And most of the world still doesn't give a shit.

Bomb, bomb, bomb-bomb-bomb-bomb.....

10+ Year Old Account
    This looks great. Love the dwarf design, kind of makes me wish they had done full CG on the humans as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tru View Post
    so whos the mage with the 16year old facial hair?
    Young khadgar, I thought he looked a little awkward at first, but I mean it is khadgar after all.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think this is the 500th movie where a guy slides under someone else and cuts them open. I think america is obsessed with this move. It recently happened on Riddick (was on tv a few days ago).

I don't want to be the one to make the hype train jump the tracks, but someone's got to state the obvious: the CGI is lackluster-it's on par with their normal CGI in the game, but for Hollywood it's mediocre. I put it on par with the Hulk movies CGI, which I think are too cartoonish. An example of good CGI (to me) is Avatar or the Transformer movies (not so much), but maybe my expectations are too high.
    Nonetheless, I will definitely be watching the movie, but I'm a 10 year Wow Vet, so it's more about nostalgia than movie interest. One thing though, if Blizz is trying to use this movie as a vehicle to gain more subscriptions, they need to make sure they give people who have never played before a very familiar hero or villain (Arthas/Thrall?) and a DAMN good story.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Roudene View Post
    Is it in the Barrens? If so, since when are Mulgore hills snowy? Maybe they were back then?

Anyway, it looks much better than the last one.
    No, Kalimdor is a legend at best at this time and for the next few decades.
    You know, like those hidden continents we keep finding and that people complain so much about no one finding it before.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Strafer View Post
    That raptor skeleton cloak is something else...give naow Blizz

idk why, but i cant stop laughing.

Formerly known as Arafal

Deleted
    As much as I hope this will be enjoyable, the trailer looked pretty mediocre. Mostly aimed at how some the actors are looking though.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal123 View Post
    idk why, but i cant stop laughing.
    Question is, is that green fluid really blood...or is it something "else".

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tru View Post
    so whos the mage with the 16year old facial hair?
    our beloved khadgar.

Formerly known as Arafal

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bheastwood View Post
    I don't want to be the one to make the hype train jump the tracks, but someone's got to state the obvious: the CGI is lackluster-it's on par with their normal CGI in the game, but for Hollywood it's mediocre. I put it on par with the Hulk movies CGI, which I think are too cartoonish. An example of good CGI (to me) is Avatar or the Transformer movies (not so much), but maybe my expectations are too high.
    Nonetheless, I will definitely be watching the movie, but I'm a 10 year Wow Vet, so it's more about nostalgia than movie interest. One thing though, if Blizz is trying to use this movie as a vehicle to gain more subscriptions, they need to make sure they give people who have never played before a very familiar hero or villain (Arthas/Thrall?) and a DAMN good story.
    The CGI sticks with the game pretty close, for some that is a lackluster...but for others that feels pretty awesome.

I myself am in between, I prefer better CGI effects...but I really like how close they are with the game in terms of looks.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    PG-13... Seriously.

These orc are kinda too big
    Are they though? They have been portrayed as this big since the first WoW trailer.

nailed that sex offender look on khadgar

This looked better than the older trailer, for sure, but I remain skeptical. Mixing animation and reality still invokes images of Who Framed Roger Rabbit more than anything else for me.

Brewmaster
    7+ Year Old Account
    this is golden

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by MayronEU View Post
    lol damn, what a dick move, slicing him between the legs... ouch! That orc seems so much larger than the other ones. I don't like this theme of making orcs look 5 times larger just to show they're an important character, like what they did to many of the warlords in WoD like Blackhand. They're still normal orcs! Stop making them insanely large, we want normal orc to human size ratios! :'(
    didnt you know that blackhand is abnormal orc? as stated in rise of the horde, he is larger than the average orc and physically stronger

When people say the dwarf looks so real...

(2001)

This is my boomstick!
    Last edited by Theoris; 2016-03-18 at 05:06 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bheastwood View Post
    I don't want to be the one to make the hype train jump the tracks, but someone's got to state the obvious: the CGI is lackluster-it's on par with their normal CGI in the game, but for Hollywood it's mediocre. I put it on par with the Hulk movies CGI, which I think are too cartoonish.
    So you don't like the style of the CGI? Because those orcs are already looking way better compared to the avatar.

VS.

Quote Originally Posted by Teaon View Post
    didnt you know that blackhand is abnormal orc? as stated in rise of the horde, he is larger than the average orc and physically stronger
    On multiple occasions as well:

"Beside Grom was the enormous, imposing Blackhand of the Blackrock clan."

"Orgrim marched only a step behind Blackhand, the hulking and intimidating leader of the Blackrock clan."

"He was certainly a powerful orc, fully in his prime, bigger and stronger than any orc Durotan had ever seen."

should have used "The Rock" type ppl or CGI to beef them up - humans look anorexic compared to World of Warcraft humans

Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    PG-13... Seriously.

The game is rated T, why the hell should the movie be rated R?

I so badly want this movie to be good, but I have my doubts. I am going into it with pretty low expectations so maybe I'll be pleasantly surprised. Please be good.