Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    Welp, I guess we must face the facts,

#KingAnduinWrynn2016

EDIT: Wait...I LIKE ANDUIN

I don't so I'm good.
    For the Horde!

Quote Originally Posted by Gnarilex View Post
    what are you going on about now?
    I'm talking about how anduin wrynn might actually be our king of stormwind and how varian might not be faking his death this time.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post
    I don't so I'm good.
    Well, in alpha the dude is at the throne room in SW keep (I'm not talking about the assasination rogue questline), so..WE HAVE NO CHOICE!

When will we get any substantial alpha build? We are missing so much stuff adventure quests, profession system, 2 specs, 2 zones. It is starting to get boring every week to get builds with a few number changes on skills and talents and that's it.

I'm talking about how anduin wrynn might actually be our king of stormwind and how varian might not be faking his death this time.

- - - Updated - - -

Well, in alpha the dude is at the throne room in SW keep (I'm not talking about the assasination rogue questline), so..WE HAVE NO CHOICE!
    Okay but we've known about that for months so I don't know why you're bringing it up now? Varian was a shitty ruler anyway. Glad he's gone. Anduin is still incredibly young so maybe we'll finally get a council of leaders ruling the faction for once instead of a hot-headed, incompetent human who can't even take care of his one kingdom.

10+ Year Old Account
    Kinda weird that the new Hearthstone expansion is gonna have N'Zoth in it, before World of Warcraft does and anyone know what the Old God is gonna look like in that?
    Blizzard could get some ideas for the next expansion after Legion, and probably get new races and such. Still want Ogres, and sorry I just do.
    Besides that would anyone like Nazjatar for next expansion, and South Seas this expansion?
    For the Horde!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Don't put too much thought into those little things.
    It is an indirect confirmation that their efforts are aimed to release Legion before September... We dont know if they can.. but the intention is to.

So, probably Pirate Day's will be our first World Event in Legion and Mid Summer Festival will be the last in WoD or they do not want to give us too much new stuff during the midsummer event: invasion or legion launch.

and about little things... any comments about Great Akazamzarak recluting Ogre Magi for Mage Class Hall?

The class order shaman's quest asked to seek the help of the elements ... Akazam seeks the help of the Ogre.
    Seem to me the preparations for a large scale battle and the opportunity to introduce the ogres as a new race. I want to belive! :P
    Argus in 2018 My prediction failed in part... But I'm still a Spacegoat

7+ Year Old Account
    Welp, I guess we must face the facts,

#KingAnduinWrynn2016

EDIT: Wait...I LIKE ANDUIN

thank god im not the only one here.
    #hatersgonnahate

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Tartys View Post
    So, probably Pirate Day's will be our first World Event in Legion and Mid Summer Festival will be the last in WoD or they do not want to give us too much new stuff during the midsummer event: invasion or legion launch.
    Pirate's Day was one of the smallest events. Midsummer is way bigger. I think it's perfectly reasonable that they simply didn't consider changes necessary for the latter.

Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post
    Kinda weird that the new Hearthstone expansion is gonna have N'Zoth in it, before World of Warcraft does and anyone know what the Old God is gonna look like in that?
    Blizzard could get some ideas for the next expansion after Legion, and probably get new races and such. Still want Ogres, and sorry I just do.
    Besides that would anyone like Nazjatar for next expansion, and South Seas this expansion?
    The next xpac has a big chance to be about old gods and there is a big possibility they are going to be adding sub races too.
    Be Free! <3

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    Indeed ... 17th May for the pre-patch the week before the movie release (24th-26th May), then add 6 weeks of pre-patch and DH making it either the very end of June or early July for the expansion.

That's 8 weeks on the PTR if they drop it as soon as 6.2.4 is done.

- - - Updated - - -

Indeed, I suspect they will even work towards a longer pre-expansion period than ever before just to ensure that doesn't happen.

That may be why the current alpha/beta is going differently to previous ones.
    Not sure it'll be on the ptr for more than a month, almost all of them were on the ptr for a month, the recent ones anyway. I mean i'd be fine with more than a month. But I'd expect less than two months, they don't actually care about numbers for 100, so it's not like that matters. They do need to be finished this whole "class design thing" they're doing right now, but 2 months from now should hopefully be enough time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Therougetitan View Post
    I'm gonna guess 7.0 will be out around the movie in June then a July release
    Honestly this is what I believe, pre patch in June & actually release July. But this only possible if 7.0.1 hits ptr like soon.
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arbs View Post
    Honestly this is what I believe, pre patch in June & actually release July. But this only possible if 7.0.1 hits ptr like soon.
    For WoD, the patch went to PTR at the start of september, then to live mid october and the release was mid november. By September the raid testing was already complete, classes were mostly fleshed out, the profession system was fully implemented, garrisons were fully done, yada yada and the whole 9 yards. We're far away from that atm and I would say for the last 2 months now Blizzard has mostly added nothing.

I'm sure internally they have things in the works, but when you can't push it to alpha it means they're not in a great state at all. Also we're still in Alpha...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    It's the same, but with the floating swords removed. It's good.
    Agree to disagree.... also that thing has like 30 dislikes allready

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Pirate's Day was one of the smallest events. Midsummer is way bigger. I think it's perfectly reasonable that they simply didn't consider changes necessary for the latter.
    But you think it's perfectly reasonable make same changes for one of the smallest event that in the worst scenario we miss it? I think, when you are in crunch time, you rationalize.

BTW Now into the treasure chest you can find Reputation Token and Oder Hall equipment. Also, i dont know if "work as intend" but now the icons (pet, quest,elites) on the minimap are grey if you are far away from them.
    Argus in 2018 My prediction failed in part... But I'm still a Spacegoat

I swear to god this movie just keeps on getting better and better everytime I see it.

- - - Updated - - -

Okay but we've known about that for months so I don't know why you're bringing it up now? Varian was a shitty ruler anyway. Glad he's gone. Anduin is still incredibly young so maybe we'll finally get a council of leaders ruling the faction for once instead of a hot-headed, incompetent human who can't even take care of his one kingdom.
    Hey If you think varain's bad, I know an old man who's even worse and lost his kingdom to 3 threats because he was an idiot for building a wall around his kingdom.

*Cough* *Cough* Genn *Cough* *Cough*

- - - Updated - - -

Still fun for me to pull a little alliance debate every once and a while.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal123 View Post
    thank god im not the only one here.
    #hatersgonnahate
    Indeed!

Some Aszuna Spoilers:

Sylvanas and many of her crew have been captured by the Naga.
    [spoiler]
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Quote Originally Posted by Tartys View Post
    But you think it's perfectly reasonable make same changes for one of the smallest event that in the worst scenario we miss it? I think, when you are in crunch time, you rationalize.
    Well, for starters, i don't think they are currently in crunch time. Besides, the best rationalisation in this case would have been to just leave both unchanged, since getting the expansion out should be far more important.

Quote Originally Posted by Musta View Post
    I just want isle of quel'danas back in some way *cries in a corner*
    me too !!

So how long into Alpha would a tester say we are?

Quote Originally Posted by Thunderi View Post
    So how long into Alpha would a tester say we are?
    Severely behind.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."