10+ Year Old Account
    Durarara!! x2 32-34
    Still as good as ever. I still don't know most characters by name. And I still have no idea what Mikado and Masaomi actually want to do now. Seriously. These two make no sense at all.

We should all make our very own Stands, because why not?

「THE TSUN」

Stand Master: Shadow the Edgehog

Stand Ability: Sweet Lady

Power – A
    Speed – C
    Range – A
    Durability – B
    Precision – C
    Potential – A
    Also, @Artorius What my last game felt like.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow the Edgehog View Post
    We should all make our very own Stands, because why not?
    「THE TSUN」

Stand Master: Shadow the Edgehog

Stand Ability: Sweet Lady

Power – A
    Speed – C
    Range – A
    Durability – B
    Precision – C
    Potential – A
    That should be our stats for our magical-school LN, where kamizoma is the director and Hellravager the student council president.
    I don't play a game for 4 weeks, I didn't play anything for an entire month because of no-time reasons. Rip me.

Quote Originally Posted by Artorius View Post
    That should be our stats for our magical-school LN, where kamizoma is the director and Hellravager the student council president.
    I was already using a stat system similar to it, sort of blended between JoJo's and the F/SN Servant system. :x

Ex. here are mine:

Name: Shadow the Edgehog
    Primary Ability: Gate of Tsunderon, Ranking: (E ~ EX)
    Secondary Ability: Super(sonic) Speed, Ranking: (A++)
    Third Ability: Determinator, Ranking: A++
    Alignment: Chaotic Good

Power – B
    Speed – A++
    Range – B
    Durability – B
    Precision – B
    Potential – EX

Forms Unlockable: Super Tsundere (Base, 2, 3, God)

Gate of Tsunderon: A royal treasury housing every Tsundere the owner has ever watched. Grows higher in rank the greater the amount of Tsuns contained within. After being blessed by the Tsun, contains every Tsundere across space and time.
    It's a lot of weird, random-ass bullshit for everybody. Everyone has special attacks, abilities, parameters. They generally follow Fate's system, with some tie-ins to different stuff. A lot of the higher stuff (The Super Tsundere forms, Super Yandere, etc) don't happen until later in the series. Some of the rankings depend on specific conditions as well.

Everyone is fairly strong all-around, with some people getting to Uber-tier depending on the circumstances. For example, in the 8th Arc, Hemo tries to invade Australia with his army of Good Taste Zombies (he spreads a plague, it's great). Our resident Aussie gets this huge home field advantage powerboost and manages to single-handedly hold off the entire thing, along with using his Aqua Australia Man powers to call in backup from the native wildlife.
    I was totally drunk when I came up with that, but it's awesome so who cares.

I don't play a game for 4 weeks, I didn't play anything for an entire month because of no-time reasons. Rip me.
    I've played like 1 game every two weeks, been too busy otherwise.

Deleted
    Shadow, every time I see something new from this novel of yours it gets more and more retarded.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Shadow, every time I see something new from this novel of yours it gets more and more retarded.
    the grand finale is it gets deleted/lost
    [CENTER]

Especially when alcohol is being consumed. Although I must say I'm interested.

It's a deconstruction of anything and everything

Quote Originally Posted by Suicidal Panda View Post
    the grand finale is it gets deleted/lost
    Everyone just ends up floating in a sea of nothingness. Epilogue is me breaking the Fourth Wall to go in and tell them I'm fukin' done. Hue.

Quote Originally Posted by Schirmy View Post
    Especially when alcohol is being consumed. Although I must say I'm interested.
    Being inebriated is when I do my best work

@Shadow the Edgehog: What's my character looking like?

Deleted
    Just to clarify, when I say it's retarded I don't mean it in a bad way.

10+ Year Old Account
    Steins;Gate Creator's Paranormal Science Novels 'Occultic;Nine' Get TV Anime

The "paranormal science" story follows nine idiosyncratic individuals, linked by the "Chōjō Kagaku Kirikiri Basara" occult summary blog run by 17-year-old second-year high school student Yūta Gamon. Little incongruities that occur around these nine eventually lead to a larger, unimaginable event that may alter what is considered common sense in this world.
    http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...v-anime/.99999
    Last edited by Enjeh; 2016-03-20 at 09:33 PM.

He's an alcoholic substitute teacher with the shittiest taste in anime we've ever seen. He also has an intense hatred for cupcakes, and flies into an uncontrollable rage whenever he sees one.
    "SCHIRMY SMASH PUNY CUPCAKE!"

Just to clarify, when I say it's retarded I don't mean it in a bad way.
    Oh no, I know what you meant, hue.

Deleted

Heh.

10+ Year Old Account
    Special traits: Shittiest taste possible.

- - - Updated - - -

He's an alcoholic substitute teacher with the shittiest taste in anime we've ever seen. He also has an intense hatred for cupcakes, and flies into an uncontrollable rage whenever he sees one.
    I hadn't read this post, you were faster Shadow

10+ Year Old Account

Heh.
    Done .

- - - Updated - - -

Oh no, I know what you meant, hue.
    Do me .

Primary Ability: Unbench the Kench, Ranking EX. User flies into an uncontrollable rage whenever a cupcake is within line-of-sight, vastly increasing parameters and stats. Under certain conditions, may happen upon hearing the word, or even thinking about it.
    Secondary Ability: Pioneer of the Shit, Ranking EX. User will always have the shittiest taste in the immediate vicinity, no matter who or what is nearby.
    Third Ability: Alcoholism. Perpetually inebriated. Lowers inhibitions and cognitive processes, increases aggression and slows the user by 1 rank.

- - - Updated - - -

http://s8.postimg.org/5bapr0fph/20150701061319.jpg
    Ofc I am :P

Quote Originally Posted by Epuration View Post
    Do me.
    Gimme a sec, hue. I think I had something for you somewhere.

@Shadow the Edgehog Put a description of all frequent posters in the OP for when we have the next thread? That way people will know what they are getting themselves into by posting there.

- - - Updated - - -

You're a savage, Art.

Do me .
    Ace of the neighboring school district's athletic teams, a confident and sarcastic bastard with a penchant for talking. Incessantly. Thinks he's cooler than he really is (his explosions are pretty great though).

Primary Ability: Crouching Tiger, Hidden Snark, Ranking: B. Mid-to-high tier, human-level martial arts. Combines this with a talkative mouth that infuriates people to make combat easier.
    Secondary Ability: ECUSUU-SPLOSIOOONN!, Ranking: A+. Capable of using up to and including 9th tier* combat magic, mostly Fire based.

Later on in the series, focuses more and more on Combat Magic, eventually becoming the apprentice to the Goddess of Fire Magic, whom sees great potential (and explosions!) in him.

*Magic has 12 tiers for "Normies", and then a separate Ranking for "God-tier" users. Special, unique spells are outside this system and their power is rooted in faith. belief in oneself, etc.*

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by crimson View Post
    @Shadow the Edgehog Put a description of all frequent posters in the OP for when we have the next thread? That way people will know what they are getting themselves into by posting there.
    Oh dude, I am already on that shit. You should see the folder I have - quite literally one separate page for each poster here, as well as one for the overarching plot and each specific arc. And all the different settings.

I actually have yet to write a single thing about it, hue.

Deleted
    Do me.
    I didn't know you were gay.