Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Because for those of us that have played WOW for years, this is nothing new. You tell me? What gave you more nostalgia? The first time you seen the opening Cinematic for WOTLK or Any of the WOW movie trailers you seen for the first time? You see for us we know the story and we already know how everything suppose to look. Now if you can possible find someone who has never played wow and doesn't have a clue as to what it is. You may then find someone who thinks the film looks awesome and can't wait to see it. Honestly though, I don't have a damn clue cause the film looks kinda meh to me also but thats the only reason I can think of. Still gonna be there opening day. Awesome or sucks. We will just have to wait and see.

You'll never get a movie like this with an R rating. That decreases the audience size which I'd already decreased due to it being a CGI movie about a video game.

Warcraft is pretty PG anyway.
    Last edited by Mormolyce; 2016-03-19 at 11:33 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Watch this

Looks like crap and cringy cheesy fantasy film ? I think so, but look at what we got.

Watch the movie or do not have an opinion on it.

Ok, OP's post. Regardless of how the movie will turn out ... the post is gold. The mix of ignorance and cluelessness made me dirty my screens with laughter.

My part in this story has been decided. And I will play it well.

I also find it weird that a game that doesn't have a mature rating isn't spawning a movie filled with blood and guts and gore. I also love the whole "this game fucking sucks, it's boring, wod was shit, fuck blizztards...and now I am mad that I don't like how a movie for a game I don't like anymore looks!". But hey, at least the OP was "smart enough" to see that a movie was made to make money. That's a pretty astonishing conclusion to come to...a Hollywood movie that was made to make money. Well deserved self-pat on the back OP!

it was the fake looking armor and goofy weapons that did the move in for me

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghazan Julio View Post
    THIS TIME ROB SCHNEIDER'S AN ORC! RATED PG-13...................
    Really? You don't have the balls to make the blood and gore come alive, yet you spend millions on CGI that looks like....crap. Okay, it might be good, but knowing the path and result of video game movies, I can honestly say this is just a stupid money grab. (OMG he's smart enough to realize what they're doing). But do they realize what they're doing? After WOD (of shit) I can honestly say I am looking forward to the DH class, but unfortunately they are focusing on timeline BS which involves Gul'dan and should involve Azshara and sunken empire and a lot of elf lore. What I see is a distraction from that, and them reviving a fucking villain we've killed. For god's sake just bring back Onyxia for the 4th? or 5th time? And at least have the balls to admit you know what you're doing. No, because we believe money is more important than an intriguing story. Well you'd be wrong Blizztards, a good story will bring you more money than you've ever hoped for by reviving countless enemies again and again. I am disgusted.
    What? Reviving? Dude...this is like... the very beginning story of Warcraft. How it all began... . Wth are you even talking about?

You know it's Legendary that's producing this movie, right? Blizzard only has a hand in the story, not the production itself.

I was going to indulge you, OP; but you're just whining.

There's already other threads to discuss this movie, one which is in the Movie forum location-
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ft-(June-2016)

And another which is in the Warcraft section-
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...-cheap-as-hell

With that in mind, since there's already a Warcraft section, and a Movie section, I'm gonna close this and ask to redirect conversation to those existing threads already.