Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    A pile of ashes after Rommath got to it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vanyali View Post
    @Friendlyimmolation needs to be in this thread.

his head is going to explode.
    I hate you

- - - Updated - - -

On a somewhat serious response for something I don't even want to thank about, draenei traits seem to be recessive when looking at orcs orcs being decedents of the chosen titan race for draenor, elves being the chosen race for azeroth would make me think it will be alot more elf then draenei
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

10+ Year Old Account
    ...I initially thought Garona had always been half-Orc/Draenei. I heard she was initially half Orc/Human when the Warcraft Movie's pics of here were released. I think Garona being half Orc/Draenei makes much more sense as it at least establishes her existence to being pre-WC1.

If Garona is half Orc/Human, think about it: First Gul'dan (doubt one of the other chieftains would've done this) would have to had a human woman captured and impregnated with an Orc. This eventually results in gives us Garona. Orcs physically mature faster than Humans so it likely took a few tries for Garona herself was actually born. You would then have had to wait at least 20 (human) years for the (likely to be retconned) birth of Me'dan, who is likely fathered by Medivh during the events of WC1 or WC2. The process would have likely taken at least 21 years from the Orcs' arrival on Azeroth to the birth of Garona if she is half Orc/Human.

If Garona is half Orc/Draenei as Maraad substantiates--his sister was raped by one of Gul'dan's Orcs on Draenor, making Garsona his niece--then we know she is at least 20 (human) years old pre-WC1 (I think she's 17 in WoD on that note). Of course, a Draenei can live for millenia--Velen and at least one other Draenei we know of are both over 30,000 years old--so it would make her actual age very difficult to pinpoint. All we know is she was definitely of child-bearing age during the events of WC1 and the (likely to be retconned) birth of Me'dan). Outside WoD, Garona herself hasn't been seen Lorewise since the events of the comics pre-WotLK and I don't think she is in the Rogue Class Hall, either.

Quote Originally Posted by Mace View Post
    yes, but they can change, or rather we find out the orcs change by the arrival of the dimesnional ship in nagrand, this could have altered them enough for that to happen.
    or because most life forms are titan seeded anyway they is some measure of cross compatibility

another reason could be Azeroth is able to do things lilke that make a new being from two unrelated one, somethigng that would not be possible on an intert world or without external titan/keeper or magical intereference.
    Wasn't it also reaffirmed in both TBC and WoD--his name escapes me at the moment--that there are Half Orc/Ogre and Half Orc/Draenei? They're shunned because they're half-bloods but they certainly exist XD
    ...Ok, time to change the ol' Sig ^_^

This time I'll leave you the Links to 3 of my Wordpress Blogs: 1. Serene Adventure 2. Video Games 3. Anime Please subscribe if you like what you see. As a Bonus, I'll throw in my You Tube channel =D

@Aurabolt

She was aged magically by Gul'dan, much as other orcs were. And she's orc / draenei.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shnider View Post
    [IMG][/IMG]

half dranei half gnum is waaay better.
    I've seen some shit . . .

yes, but they can change, or rather we find out the orcs change by the arrival of the dimesnional ship in nagrand, this could have altered them enough for that to happen.
    or because most life forms are titan seeded anyway they is some measure of cross compatibility

another reason could be Azeroth is able to do things lilke that make a new being from two unrelated one, somethigng that would not be possible on an intert world or without external titan/keeper or magical intereference.
    Draenei don't seem to be a titan related race. Blizzard just has no rules on breeding.

10+ Year Old Account
    or because most life forms are titan seeded anyway they is some measure of cross compatibilty.
    solid point. i imagine the titans had their influence just about everywhere. now bring on the draenei pandas.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by saintminya View Post
    solid point. i imagine the titans had their influence just about everywhere. now bring on the draenei pandas.
    Time to let the Legion win then. Burn it all.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Quote Originally Posted by Aurabolt View Post
    Wasn't it also reaffirmed in both TBC and WoD--his name escapes me at the moment--that there are Half Orc/Ogre and Half Orc/Draenei? They're shunned because they're half-bloods but they certainly exist XD
    You mean Rexxar! He was half orc/ogre - and their group was shunned by both socieites.

it's a bit sad though, every half breed group is written to be shunned by both societies, like in real life, okay.. i expect that to be the norm, but it would be nice to have some exceptions among some groups.

Elves might be a bit too xenophobic for that.. humans we know can be very racist - isn't it Garithos that feels humans are the superior race on Azeroth? that's very Vrykul like, that even the gifted graceful elves are sub-par? I would think the Draenei would be an accepting group, and the gnomes too of half breeds. but then that could only be a societal thing, there could be groups amongst any of the races mentionied above that are quite accepting of mixed breeds even though mixing is rare.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well...given humans aren't generally exactly accepting of biracial HUMANS IRL, this doesn't surprise me.

More so given there really aren't that many in WC Lore. I think the actual number of mixed race chars can be counted on one hand: Garona, Me'dan and the childen of Rhonin and Vareesa. Those are the only ones I know of. Not counting Fenran (Moira and Dagran Tharissan's son) though he technically does count.

I'd like to see more mixed race heroes introduced. They're awesome maninly because of the obvious implications of such a union. The most known in fantasy Lore involves half human/elves: A human with the strength of a human but the years and intellect of elf.

...Not gonna lie, the idea of an Orc/Tauren that can use Bloodlust or a Worgen/Night Elf that can Shadowmeld would be pretty awesome =O
    ...Ok, time to change the ol' Sig ^_^

This time I'll leave you the Links to 3 of my Wordpress Blogs: 1. Serene Adventure 2. Video Games 3. Anime Please subscribe if you like what you see. As a Bonus, I'll throw in my You Tube channel =D

...Not gonna lie, the idea of an Orc/Tauren that can use Bloodlust or a Worgen/Night Elf that can Shadowmeld would be pretty awesome =O
    Except its not, hybrids are cancer of fantasy storytelling.

Well...given humans aren't generally exactly accepting of biracial HUMANS IRL, this doesn't surprise me.

More so given there really aren't that many in WC Lore. I think the actual number of mixed race chars can be counted on one hand: Garona, Me'dan and the childen of Rhonin and Vareesa. Those are the only ones I know of. Not counting Fenran (Moira and Dagran Tharissan's son) though he technically does count.

I'd like to see more mixed race heroes introduced. They're awesome maninly because of the obvious implications of such a union. The most known in fantasy Lore involves half human/elves: A human with the strength of a human but the years and intellect of elf.

Well a night elf would just need to br affected by the Curse of the Worgen.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by shnider View Post
    [img][/img]

half dranei half gnum is waaay better.
    Kill it! Kill it with fire!!!
    Facilis Descensus Averno

10+ Year Old Account
    Impossible to tell w/o genetic analysis, which only Blizzard could do.

A mixture oft he unique traits would be realistic, so essentially a smaller, more slender Draenei with more prominent ears / stunted horns & tail.

Though to be honest: Draenei are so different in terms of physiology, cross breeding really shouldn't be possible. But I guess that ship sailed with the Creation of Garona and Lantresor (In both cases Draenei traits seem to be almost completely suppressed).

Deleted
    she was retconned to half ORC/half draenei - not half human/orc Until Med'an Azeroth spentients and Draenei ones couldn't cross breed.
    You know it's BS since even the draenei came from another world. It's actually a wonder they can eat the same food.
    I mean the draenei would choose a viable planet for their habitat but you get my point, right?!

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    Time to let the Legion win then. Burn it all.
    For once I agree with you. Can't stand that whole super-cross-breed bullshit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chitika View Post
    You know it's BS since even the draenei came from another world. It's actually a wonder they can eat the same food.
    I mean the draenei would choose a viable planet for their habitat but you get my point, right?!
    I think it is safe to assume that most if not all Titan ordered planets could be considered Minshara class.
    Still doesn't make cross breeding viable in a genetic sense (given how easily populations on earth get genetically separated) but it alleviates the "can we breathe the atmosphere / eat the plants" problematic a bit.