Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    He doesn't because the shit isn't real. You should hear how many times Trump says "we love" in his rallys. He does all of it without a script, or speech prepared, he goes up and says whats on his mind. Whats even better, I don't need to link anything, because you can just type in any state he's won in, and look up the rally on youtube, and watch any of them. He tells the people there he loves them, many many times. And he does it at every rally.
    Ah yes, almighty Trump on high and his followers, nope never do a darn thing, its just that damn Fox news and all those other liberals trying to paint Trump in a bad light.

http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2016...rizona-n541991

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs...cial-campaign/

There's the 2 most recent incidents.

It's called google and it is real. I know blind faith is a natural response for a Trump supporter. But calling to kill protesters, spitting on them, accusing them of being ISIS. (Trump and his followers are both guilty of this one now because of Ohio) Threatening them and physically assaulting them, calling them niggers and monkey, just to name a few... Maybe that's how you operate, but yeah, that's not seen as normal human decency.

So no you don't have to use google and claim it on being too lazy. But then you'd miss where he said back in his day protesters where removed on stretchers and he'd like to punch them in the face for smiling.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/02/23/politi...a-rally-punch/

Play dumb and ignorant all you want, but don't say there isn't proof when really the only proof is opposite of what you're saying.

Trump can lie all day like a rug and you can bow to him all day long, but that doesn't make the sham real and you can't spoon feed anyone else the lies.

---Update---

Some of the protesters my not be the best people and there actions may be viewed as not PC, but Trump supporters who are quick to violence then blatantly ignored (Because Fox news is too liberal now?) simply to decry and make Trump seem like a victim of some great conspiracy......
    Last edited by -Nurot; 2016-03-20 at 03:50 AM.

These people are not protesting, they are instigating aggression, the man in the video, as well as the woman behind him were being racist. It isn't in that particular video, but the woman behind him was wearing a kkk mask. As soon as the black man starts throwing punches, the woman takes the mask off.
    So if I wore the Nazi symbol at a synagogue, I'm committing terrorism.

If I tell my Mom I hate her lasagna by wearing a "I love spaghetti" hat, I'm committing terrorism.

I can have fun with this all day, this is the best.

Same incident, different perspective, because I actually back up what I say on here.

https://twitter.com/frankthorpNBC/st...23229399298048
    They're all just so loveable. She wasn't wearing a KKK hood, she was cosplaying as little white riding hood. /s

7+ Year Old Account
    Same incident, different perspective, because I actually back up what I say on here.

Yup, the man behind him, not woman had something over his head. Hard to tell if the attacker saw him before he assaulted the other protester. Doesn't matter though, the attacker is in serious trouble.
    What are we gonna do now? Taking off his turban, they said, is this man a Jew?
    'Cause they're working for the clampdown
    They put up a poster saying we earn more than you!
    When we're working for the clampdown
    We will teach our twisted speech To the young believers
    We will train our blue-eyed men To be young believers

Quote Originally Posted by Ausr View Post
    So if I wore the Nazi symbol at a synagogue, I'm committing terrorism.

If I tell my Mom I hate her lasagna by wearing a "I love spaghetti" hat, I'm committing terrorism.

I can have fun with this all day, this is the best.
    I said nothing about terrorism, so maybe you're responding to the wrong person.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Pangean View Post
    Yup, the man behind him, not woman had something over his face. Hard to tell if the attacker saw him before he assaulted the other protester. Doesn't matter though, the attacker is in serious trouble.
    Apparently from witnesses at the event, the man was wearing a hood earlier.

Then why'd you respond to me?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RickJamesLich View Post
    Do you think dishonesty is something that we should allow in our media?
    Absolutely. How else would Fox News make it two hours without getting taken down?
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Quote Originally Posted by -Nurot View Post
    Ah yes, almighty Trump on high and his followers, nope never do a darn thing, its just that damn Fox news and all those other liberals trying to paint Trump in a bad light.

It's called google and it is real. I know blind faith is a natural response for a Trump supporter. But calling to kill protesters, spitting on them, accusing them of being ISIS. (Trump and his followers are both guilty of this one now because of Ohio) Threatening them and physically assaulting them, calling them niggers and monkey, just to name a few... Maybe that's how you operate, but yeah, that's not seen as normal human decency.

So no you don't have to use google and claim it on being too lazy. But then you'd miss where he said back in his day protesters where removed on stretchers and he'd like to punch them in the face for smiling.

Play dumb and ignorant all you want, but don't say there isn't proof when really the only proof is opposite of what you're saying.

Trump can lie all day like a rug and you can bow to him all day long, but that doesn't make the sham real and you can't spoon feed anyone else the lies.
    I dunno do you think the black guy probably felt really insulted because those protestors were implying that he likes the KKK? It seems the protestors take great pride in trying to insult people but aren't aware some will just whoop your ass if you go to far.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    You can criticize him now and do. So you have what you want now, no need to wait.
    No you don't get it, I get tingly and slightly turned on just thinking about Trump throwing liberals into jail for criticizing the mighty Trump.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Quote Originally Posted by The Batman View Post
    Absolutely. How else would Fox News make it two hours without getting taken down?
    So essentially you think it's ok that the media can knowingly tell a lie because of their agenda? But Trump is the one out of line?

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    I won't go so far as to call it terrorism. But the man that got punched and the ones marching with him were being racist with the kkk masks. As much as Liberals think we don't care about racism, we do, and that was racist. He probably did deserve to be punched, but not for being the supporter of a different candidate. It is every American's right to support whoever they want.
    Yeah but he did take it too far. I understand the guy was angry, but pummeling him and kicking him on the ground now you are talking about potential serious injury. Being a braindead moron (the idiots in the KKK masks) isn't good enough reason to be put in a hospital. At least when he saw the police it looked he sort of realized that he gone too far and that he's probably going to have to do some time, unfortunate because he just wanted to enjoy a peaceful Donald Trump rally, not be instigated into a fight by idiots taunting him wearing a KKK mask.
    Last edited by Stommped; 2016-03-20 at 03:56 AM.

Hmm. Lets see if that gets nearly the coverage that the first punch incident did.

In other news, seeing that the blocked road leads to far more places than the rally, it's a shame a few protesters didn't get run over.

Let's go through this. First off, you can't use cnn washington post nbc or msbc, because they are extremely biased. Next, in the nbc link you link, you can clearly see one of the people with him wearing a kkk mask, and they do not address it. Next, the cnn post calls him racist. Please give me some examples of his racism, wanting to deport illegal "immigrants" is not racist, if you are Mexican, Russian, Canadian, Puerto Rican, or any other country's resident, and you are living in a foreign country without legal documentation, you are an illegal immigrant. Your race has nothing to do with it. The Hitler and Racist claims are so empty, and lack substance.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Torgent View Post
    They're all just so loveable. She wasn't wearing a KKK hood, she was cosplaying as little white riding hood. /s
    http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/p...lina/81580036/

Yes all the Trump fans are just so lovable. The old white guy sucker punched the black guy and threatened to kill him because he wore his black face right? All these darn costumes these rascally protesters keep wearing.

---Update---

Let's go through this. First off, you can't use cnn washington post nbc or msbc, because they are extremely biased. Next, in the nbc link you link, you can clearly see one of the people with him wearing a kkk mask, and they do not address it. Next, the cnn post calls him racist. Please give me some examples of his racism, wanting to deport illegal "immigrants" is not racist, if you are Mexican, Russian, Canadian, Puerto Rican, or any other country's resident, and you are living in a foreign country without legal documentation, you are an illegal immigrant. Your race has nothing to do with it. The Hitler and Racist claims are so empty, and lack substance.
    Yes, yes, yes. Every news outlet is lying, I got that you actually believe every news station, even Fox news has suddenly turned liberal and Trump is the underdog alone in the world, but honestly....... Ugh again with racism, here again I will goggle it for the lazy, better yet I'll quote myself.

I'm not sure if its worth it to explain it again, and again, and again, but here's a small sample when any search engine is used.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...b0923c12bf0688

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/0..._n_855553.html

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/poli...icle-1.2443413

Again, any search engine brings this old news up. Then we wonder how it's a mystery that he's managed to anger Jews (Not the religion), Asians, the disabled, woman, Muslims and immigrants with his big mouth. (Just to name a few groups, obviously insults against some of those groups are not considered racist, still doesn't make it any less insulting.)
    You might have to actually read that, or refer to the original post where I linked his racist quotes, I can quote them again if you'd like in case that's too difficult.
    Last edited by -Nurot; 2016-03-20 at 04:03 AM.

7+ Year Old Account

- - - Updated - - -

Apparently from witnesses at the event, the man was wearing a hood earlier.
    Yeah doesn't matter. The attacker is in serious trouble, multiple punches, First one a sucker punch. Then multiple kicks to the body while he was on the ground. He better hope the person is not hurt badly or has a fracture in any way or he is going to be facing felony assault.

Quote Originally Posted by Stommped View Post
    Yeah but he did take it too far. I understand the guy was angry, but pummeling him and kicking him on the ground now you are talking about potential serious injury. Being a braindead moron (the idiots in the KKK masks) isn't good enough reason to be put in a hospital. At least when he saw the police it looked he sort of realized that he gone too far and that he's probably going to have to do some time, unfortunate because he just wanted to enjoy a peaceful Donald Trump, not be instigated into a fight by idiots taunting him wearing a KKK mask.
    Yep, I agree 100% man, the man probably deserved to get a bitch slap, and unfortunately the man could not contain his anger, and though i do not condone it, I understand why he was angry.

Quote Originally Posted by Pangean View Post
    Yeah doesn't matter. The attacker is in serious trouble, multiple punches, First one a sucker punch. Then multiple kicks to the body while he was on the ground. He better hope the person is not hurt badly or has a fracture in any way or he is going to be facing felony assault.
    Nah it took like 2 seconds, it was in the heat of battle. The black guy was probably scared of all the kkk masks the Bernie supporters were wearing and lashed out when they invaded his private space.

15+ Year Old Account
    A guy who tried and tried and tried and pushed hard that Obama was born in Kenya wants to make it so that lying on public media is illegal.

Let me bask in the irony a bit more.

But seriously though, Trump said he wanted to expand libel laws to punish media "lies" when he was saying all this in response to people levying legitimate criticism against things he had said. The "lies" that he was referring to were when people referenced things he had said. He claimed that he had never said those things, despite people having clips of him saying those things. So basically, glorious leader Trump wants to silent criticism of him. When Obama mentioned that Fox peddled in lies, people suddenly freaked out that Obama was going to silence them and started screaming breach of first amendment, Obama wants to do something unconstitutional, dictator, tyrant!

Trump does it and the Trumpettes come up with excuses.

7+ Year Old Account
    Yep, I agree 100% man, the man probably deserved to get a bitch slap, and unfortunately the man could not contain his anger, and though i do not condone it, I understand why he was angry.
    I am sure it will give him comfort knowing that you understand why he is angry as he is looking at the bars on his cell.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Batman View Post
    No you don't get it, I get tingly and slightly turned on just thinking about Trump throwing liberals into jail for criticizing the mighty Trump.
    Lol! I get it, honestly I do. You are easy to understand. And if you want to get turned on by that, then vote for him. Lol! I think you would be disappointed however.