Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinpachi View Post
    You wont see anyone pulling stunts like this protesting hillary or bernie. Because anyone who WOULD has to go to work and support themselves and their families. Must be nice to cause a scene on the dime of the taxpayers.
    Wait what, so the dozen or so people protesting Trump don't have jobs because they have nothing better to do.

Whew, that tells a tale about the thousands lined up for the Trump rally at the same time then.....

Dime of the tax payer.... you mean people who benefit from government assistance. Funny thing about reality and statistics, its almost equal which side has benefited from them, only slightly more tilted towards self-proclaimed democrats.

Take those benefits from your Trump supporters too though...
    Last edited by -Nurot; 2016-03-20 at 07:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jinpachi View Post
    You wont see anyone pulling stunts like this protesting hillary or bernie. Because anyone who WOULD has to go to work and support themselves and their families. Must be nice to cause a scene on the dime of the taxpayers.
    I actually would not be surprised to see it happen after trump is assured the nomination. The left has never faced a trump before, he can beat them at their own game and spin donuts on their front lawn at the same time while flipping them the bird.

Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    Trump isn't racist, he just doesn't want to coddle your feelings. Hes an old school new Yorker that doesn't take any bs from anyone.
    No. Hes a racist, and has been for 20+ years

Quote Originally Posted by Schmeebs View Post
    So he was a racist when Hillary attended his wedding in 2006?. Why would Hillary attend a racists wedding?.

So he was a racist when Hillary attended his wedding in 2006?. Why would Hillary attend a racists wedding?.
    Because Hillary is a political whore?

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by -Nurot View Post
    Why you'd depict white on white crime with a man in a business suit though is beyond me though.....

So if a white man murders a white man, he's a business man now, but a black man kills a black man and he's a gangster in your eyes?
    It was an example..Jesus Christ you people love to be dense and take things out of context or put words in peoples Mouths.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Jack Flash View Post
    It was an example..Jesus Christ you people love to be dense and take things out of context or put words in peoples Mouths.
    Just noting the irony in the statement.

I guess "us people" that don't see Trump erroneous racist statements as funny or amusing are just curious why randos, rush to Trump's defense especially when they can't even remember the 90s..... Then again I don't know a thing about Australian politics, but alas I'm not constantly running to the defense of A 60+ year old Australian celebrity.

Then again with federal ministers such as Jamie Briggs stepping down recently in your country simply for kissing someone who wasn't his wife after talks with your prime minister, I hardly doubt someone of such precarious nature as Donald Trump who is on wife 3 and cheated on his first wife, would even be allowed to become prime minister in Australia because they are required to have "the particularly high standards required of ministers."

Now maybe you wish your Country no longer had standards, but some of us would like to keep what like America has. Donald Trump can gladly be your next Prime Minister though, take him if you want. Its what you must want because, constantly rushing to the defense of a candidate you know nothing about in another country or are too young to know anything about isn't "dense" at all.....
    Last edited by -Nurot; 2016-03-20 at 09:20 AM.

Blocking highways for protests needs to be made illegal, the punishment will be fema camps.

7+ Year Old Account
    Blocking highways for protests needs to be made illegal, the punishment will be fema camps.
    It is, they were arrested in AZ. Now why would protesters be required to live in temporary shelter provided by the Federal Emergency Management Agency?

10+ Year Old Account
    Im no supporter of Trump or this type of protest but it makes you wonder about what would happen if Trump was actually elected. There would incidents of civil unrest everywhere, perhaps globally.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

It is, they were arrested in AZ. Now why would protesters be required to live in temporary shelter provided by the Federal Emergency Management Agency?
    Blocking highways is a form of domestic terrorism, only a fema camp can help people with that kind of mindset.

Quote Originally Posted by Schmeebs View Post
    Would you be so kind as to give us a few examples. Please note, by not providing legitimate proof you do not have a case here. Please make sure your sources are not from nbc, msnbc, cnn, fox, or washington post, as those are all bias, and therefore do not count. Please and thank you.

7+ Year Old Account
    Blocking highways is a form of domestic terrorism, only a fema camp can help people with that kind of mindset.
    Wait are you talking tinfoil hat FEMA camps. Like the troll is real, FEMA camp = concentration camp level paranoia? Like insert conspiracy theory while rickrolling fake posts for Trump?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FEMA_c...spiracy_theory

---Update---
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    Would you be so kind as to give us a few examples. Please note, by not providing legitimate proof you do not have a case here. Please make sure your sources are not from nbc, msnbc, cnn, fox, or washington post, as those are all bias, and therefore do not count. Please and thank you.
    So find proof that isn't real proof? I don't even.... You want them to go to websites that are unreliable and unrepeatable, because you have grown paranoid of ALL media? Fox news biased and unreliable...... if they're lying the other slew of news agencies saying the opposite are telling the truth... You can't have it both ways... Now if they all agree and you can't find a single news agency on the planet reporting anything decent about your candidate, maybe the tinfoil hat needs to come off and you need to open your eyes a tad. Donald Trump's little fetish with Megyn Kelly, doesn't automatically make all Fox News reports a lie...

I'm sure I can find websites that make up lies about all candidates fairly easily, what shady site/channel/newspaper (The National Enquirer?) are you proposing you trust?
    Last edited by -Nurot; 2016-03-20 at 09:30 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Maybe he should agitate for his supporters to beat them up (again).
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Wait are you talking tinfoil hat FEMA camps. Like the troll is real, FEMA camp = concentration camp level paranoia? Like insert conspiracy theory while rickrolling fake posts for Trump?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FEMA_c...spiracy_theory

---Update---

So find proof that isn't real proof? I don't even.... You want them to go to websites that are unreliable and unrepeatable, because you have grown paranoid of ALL media? Fox news biased and unreliable...... if they're lying the other slew of news agencies saying the opposite are telling the truth... You can't have it both ways... Now if they all agree and you can't find a single news agency on the planet reporting anything decent about your candidate, maybe the tinfoil hat needs to come off and you need to open your eyes a tad. Donald Trump's little fetish with Megyn Kelly, doesn't automatically make all Fox News reports a lie...

I'm sure I can find websites that make up lies about all candidates fairly easily, what shady site/channel/newspaper (The National Enquirer?) are you proposing you trust?
    Dunno if you're familar with Hooked the past couple of Trump threads, he's been kinda insinuating that the undesirables should be sent to FEMA camps and be punished... if you know what I mean.

Quote Originally Posted by Ausr View Post
    Dunno if you're familar with Hooked the past couple of Trump threads, he's been kinda insinuating that the undesirables should be sent to FEMA camps and be punished... if you know what I mean.
    Well we cant put them in Guantanamo, that's for foreign terrorists. Where are we supposed to put them if not fema camps?.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post
    Im no supporter of Trump or this type of protest but it makes you wonder about what would happen if Trump was actually elected. There would incidents of civil unrest everywhere, perhaps globally.
    Handling violent protests is up to the local authorities and in extreme cases, the governor of the state. If Trump felt a governor was not doing their civil duties in controlling violent protests, he could have his DA investigate them. It would not be a problem as he will deal with the root of the issue. Unlike Obama. You could see that in action in Arizona, where the protesters blocked a highway and where arrested and the road unblocked.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by The Batman View Post
    He never actually tried to punish media though. He's criticized them, utilizing his own first amendment right, and suddenly every Republican news site lit up that his criticism = wanting to silence them.
    Nether has Trump. He can't. He has called for holding the media more responsible for false reporting. However like any President, he would have to deal with Congress and the Constitution.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't like Trump, but this is getting out of hand. If the Democratic process says he's the nominee, then so be it.

I'm literally going to start an "anti traffic blocking SuperPAC" that donates against any cause supported by people who block highways. I've never personally been stuck in traffic because of said protests and it infuriates me anyways.

The premise is that people want to bring attention to their cause. Now that the attention is brought, if people pander to their demands then the behavior will continue. If people find a way to fight against it, like donating to the defense funds of police officers caught red handed shooting someone, then they'll stop doing it.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    I don't like Trump, but this is getting out of hand. If the Democratic process says he's the nominee, then so be it.
    It only gets out of hand if he tries to hold a rally in some localities. Like Chicago or Baltimore. Did not work that well for the protesters in Arizona.