Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Name me a company like Blizzard

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    I love people like you who say others are trolling when they disagree with you.

- - - Updated - - -

Ok name me a company like blizzard who does it. Ubisoft is known for round the clock yearly release's.
    Hahhaha...

"Name me a company that does that"
    "uses company as an example himself"

*names same company*

"That doesn't count they are shit, name me another one"

Seriously?

Quote Originally Posted by shapookya View Post
    Name me a company like Blizzard
    Nintendo.

Also as I added above you got ur release dates wrong.

Also Assassin's Creed Syndicate released October 23, 2015 and Rainbow Six Siege released December 1, 2015. But I guess Google is hard for ya.
    - - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Talime View Post
    --snip--
    So because there is one example you think you won some kind of medal? Legion isn't coming out in June accept it.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aqua View Post
    Not a chance. Beta testing begins is my bet.
    If Alpha lasts until June 30 i will personally remove my own penis with a pair of pliers and lightly fry it like scollops before serving it to my cat.

Not. Gonna. Happen.

Quote Originally Posted by 8bithamster View Post
    I love how you're so certain,.
    Not certain, just looking at what is reasonable without being positive or negative.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Hell the fact they are still calling it a Alpha and the current state of the Alpha is a broken mess is more then enough to see it isn't going to be ready in 3 months.

The only way it releases in June is if they start to cut content.

Edit: To be quite honest players need to want blizzard to take there time. Otherwise we get another WOD.
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2016-03-20 at 12:04 PM.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

Deleted
    Hell the fact they are still calling it a Alpha and the current state of the Alpha is a broken mess is more then enough to see it isn't going to be ready in 3 months.

The only way it releases in June is if they start to cut content.
    That has nothing to do with my statement.

Well, they said they wanted to release it alongside the movie, which is released 10th June. So in that aspect it sounds spot on.

Also, it's still more than three months ahead, and the alpha is starting to look fairly complete by now. So yes, I'd say june 30th sounds highly plausible.

Quote Originally Posted by Minti - Lightbringer View Post
    That has nothing to do with my statement.
    Didn't mean to quote ya already edited it out

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    Not certain, just looking at what is reasonable without being positive or negative.
    Your own quote:

so the prepatch is very much on its way as a matter of fact, not rumour. Expect it on the PTR very soon now that 6.2.4 can be taken off it.

Not certain? Crawling back are we? I expected as much sadly enough..

Deleted
    I wouldn't count Nintendo as "like Blizzard". Their AAA games are divided on multiple plattforms and there are also not that many games actually developed by Nintendo themselves. They make the hardware, many others make the games.

edit: Also Assassin's Creed released mid November on PC. And the site I looked at said nothing about October. But if you want to get sassy about this, ok. I don't have to discuss with someone who is like that.
    Last edited by mmoc681761cd8d; 2016-03-20 at 12:08 PM.

I wouldn't count Nintendo as "like Blizzard". Their AAA games are divided on multiple plattforms and there are also not that many games actually developed by Nintendo themselves. They make the hardware, many others make the games.
    As I said before with the current state of the Alpha its no where near ready for release.

People need to want blizzard to take there time or we get WOD again. WoW can't suffer another WOD. Its not releasing in June. They gave it a summer release date and if they planned on it being the first day of summer they would have made that the date and not just said Summer 2016.

A early release date is is early July a realistic release date is early aug. The game isn't no where near being ready to ship and 3 months won't change that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thrif View Post
    Well, they said they wanted to release it alongside the movie, which is released 10th June. So in that aspect it sounds spot on.

Also, it's still more than three months ahead, and the alpha is starting to look fairly complete by now. So yes, I'd say june 30th sounds highly plausible.
    Considering that, no matter how you call it alpha or beta, every beta has so far lasted around 6 months, a release on June is very plausible.

Historicly the Alpha was named fanily and friends alpha and lasted a month, then invites for people outside the friendlist happened and it was called a beta.
    Currently with how advanced the "alpha" is and how much content is being tested and the amount of people that were invited, it is more a closed beta.

Blizzard has changed their policy regarding beta tests it seems. They want to restrict the access for people to the very minimum and to avoid huge uproars they still call it alpha. Simple as that.

Also Assassin's Creed released mid November on PC. And the site I looked at said nothing about October. But if you want to get sassy about this, ok. I don't have to discuss with someone who is like that.
    No one is getting sassy you was wrong about your release dates.

Overwatch is hitting all platforms on the sameday. Its going to be $60 on console and I do believe $40 on PC with a $60 bundle you can buy.

But like I said already if it gets a June release date that means there is content getting cut. I rather blizzard take as long as they need to and polish the dam thing.

Deleted
    As I said before with the current state of the Alpha its no where near ready for release.

People need to want blizzard to take there time or we get WOD again. WoW can't suffer another WOD. Its not releasing in June. They gave it a summer release date and if they planned on it being the first day of summer they would have made that the date and not just said Summer 2016.

A early release date is is early July a realistic release date is early aug. The game isn't no where near being ready to ship and 3 months won't change that.
    I agree that it's too early for a Legion release. But it's too early because of how far the testing is, not because of Overwatch.

With the state of Alpha and the pace of change, June 30th is nothing more than a pipe dream.

Its logical to suggest they would want a release around the movie launch, but 9 women can't give birth to a baby in a month. There is a LOT left to do.

PVP =
    Broken mess.
    Very short test cycle so far
    Very few people testing it.

PVE =
    Not all specs in yet.
    Artifacts are broken buggy nonsense
    All zones are broken and buggy, and not complete
    Dungeons are actually really cool and probably the most polished area
    Can't comment on raiding... haven't done it yet.

If we were looking at June, we would be in Beta by now.
    Also we would have a date for the pre-event.

September or Xmas is my guess.

I agree that it's too early for a Legion release. But it's too early because of how far the testing is, not because of Overwatch.
    I am not saying Overwatch is a core reason why it won't release in June. I am just saying its one of the MANY reasons it won't release in june.

Its sells can get hurt by Legion, Why try the product that u mite not like when you can buy the one ur use to and enjoy. If Overwatch was a f2p title I could see it but its a $60 title so I don't.

Also unless the dev build is super far in advance to the current Alpha there is no way its releasing in June.

was WOD release date leaked by any stores?

Quote Originally Posted by TS26 View Post
    was WOD release date leaked by any stores?
    I'm sure a few guessed it - but there was no real leak. Just like this time, people are just making educated guesses.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    I'm sure a few guessed it - but there was no real leak. Just like this time, people are just making educated guesses.
    Or anything to leak, for that matter. They learned the date the same day we did. Just like every other time.

People really need to learn that Blizzard does not give advance notice of release dates to retailers.