Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Romano View Post
    The female orc is only half-orc, hence the looks.
    Draka is a proper female orc.

- - - Updated - - -

And that is the problem.
    No matter how much quality a product has , people will always complain

- - - Updated - - -

You are seriously reaching if this bothers you so much.
    It sounds desperate to try and hate for that.
    -weapons and armor look fake and bad
    -sets look fake and bad
    -actors really stand out compared to the cgi
    -everything is clean and looks plastic

That's reaching out? All visuals being bad is reaching?

It Looks.Great Rip that orc getting his balls cut.though haha

Quote Originally Posted by Baikalsan View Post
    So you are telling me that the crown looks like metal?

Are you serious?
    It looks believable enough to not mind.
    Also resembles real life coronets, so I dont care enough to complain
    Are you stomping your feet and throwing a tantrum because of that?
    Are YOU serious ?
    Last edited by Romano; 2016-03-20 at 01:28 PM.

Only thing that truly looks terrible to me is the the dude playing the king. Does not seem like the right actor for the job. Looks like a baby faced highschooler with a painted on beard in a school play.

Edit: the picture in the post above happened while I was typing post. awesome coincidence.

*~To change one's life: Start immediately. Do it flamboyantly.~*

The actors next to the Cgi really stands out. I can only imagine how awful this film would look in 60fps.

Quote Originally Posted by Aleksej89 View Post
    @Romano
    Sure the timeline between war1/2/3 is a lot tighter than Silm/Hobbit so that is a valid point.
    And i do not mind having more movies from a franchise that i love, assuming they are not garbage.

But the stories in warcraft 1 and warcraft 2 seem so... basic and shallow that i honestly don't think they warrant an entire movie.
    At least i did not really find them all that compelling... the games were great back in that year, but the stories were forgettable.
    That's why they change the lore somehwat to spice it up.
    The truely good part starts in warcraft 3, true.
    But without context audiences would just be lost.
    Why would they care about Lordaeron or any other bunch of kingdoms that would get rekt ?
    Why are the orcs in camps ?
    When did it happen ?
    What do you mean the orcs arent from this world ?

Deleted
    Both of those are from the same movie:

[IMG][/IMG]

- - - Updated - - -

It looks believable enough to not mind.
    Are you stomping your feet and throwing a tantrum because of that?
    Are YOU serious ?
    You really believe the crown is made out of metal?

Deleted
    Seems like many want this movie to suck. It would make them very happy for this movie to be a flop with a 3/10 rating or something close. I for one hopes it gets a good rating but I know many will rate it under 5/10 just because it’s "Warcraft" and that’s a "video game".

I hate to say it but this movie is going TANK hard.

No name cast, the entire fantasy genre is not popular in mainstream now, way too much CGI. And the story sounds incredibly dull and cliche. Outside of current warcraft fans, I fail to see who this movie appeals to.

Quote Originally Posted by ShimmerSwirl View Post
    Only thing that truly looks terrible to me is the the dude playing the king. Does not seem like the right actor for the job. Looks like a baby faced highschooler with a painted on beard in a school play.

Edit: the picture in the post above happened while I was typing post. awesome coincidence.
    he looks alright

10+ Year Old Account
    Virgo Supercluster, Local Group, Milky Way, Orion Arm, Solar System, Earth, European Union, Croatia
    Outside of current warcraft fans, I fail to see who this movie appeals to.
    I kind of have to agree. I mean, look at the story. Some humans and orcs on a random world fighting over... Land? I could see this appealing to some fantasy/video game fans in general, but if those people plus Warcraft fans (well, okay, Warcraft fans are included in the first group) are really the only ones who'll see this movie... Well, the return rate will be 1/10.

They really should've gone with an Arthas film from the get-go. Not only would we have seen Arthas and his story on the movie screens (and this way we wont, because the movie will go down in history as one of the greatest fails ever), the whole franchise would probably have had a much stronger footing in the movie world.
    Last edited by Wikiy; 2016-03-20 at 01:37 PM.

No name cast, the entire fantasy genre is not popular in mainstream now, way too much CGI. And the story sounds incredibly dull and cliche. Outside of current warcraft fans, I fail to see who this movie appeals to.
    The more obscure cast doesnt bother me, they seem to fit for now, without being too renown to the point where you know it is "this actor playing a role".
    Travis Fimmel makes a good Lothar appearance wise as well and Dominic Cooper can make a good Llane.

Deleted

Your avatar photo just fits your comment 100%.

Soemebody's desperatly grasping at straws here.

Quote Originally Posted by Baikalsan View Post

You really believe the crown is made out of metal?
    Have you seen coronets ?

Quote Originally Posted by Alphalitz View Post
    Your avatar photo just fits your comment 100%.
    At least a 200m dollar pony movie would have some comedic value

Quote Originally Posted by styil View Post
    They may have passion, but in my opinion that passion hasn't translated into a great movie based on what I've seen thus far.
    LOL, you've seen what -- 3 minutes out of what coulld be a 2 hour movie... Excellent sample size.

Deleted
    Have you seen coronets ?
    And they look like metal when made out of metal. That thing doesn't.

But please defend this:

You believe that those pictures are consistent? The left looks like a game trailer and the right like a bad tv show.

10+ Year Old Account
    That mage dude (kid?) makes me cringe every time I see him. >.<

Crown could be metal, could be latex. Difficult to tell from a blurry still.

10+ Year Old Account
    I looooove how some of the examples are from unofficial release, comparing with historical things that has nothing to do with the actual world, and pictures released but taken out of motion.

Not supporting the movie that major, most likely won't get to see it sadly, but some of these complaints are just nitpicking.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..