Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by vain View Post
    i would visit disney.com without my parents approval
    You are the ultimate badass!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    Thinking that some people actually would act like that is scary.
    I hope most people saying that are joking...
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Deleted
    In those 24 hours i wil show dem feminazis what real rape culture is.

Deleted
    I always hated the idea of The Purge.
    Of course the best crime to commit would be some huge tax evasion or bank account hackings, something you can do comfortably from the safety of your house.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    I hope most people saying that are joking...
    I'd hope so too, but I am not totally convinced - you never know. Some people might actually be legitimate creeps that would take the chance.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    There is a number of people in this thread I don't think I'd want to meet in real life. I'd stay up all night with the doors locked holding a shotgun.

Make it so that unlike the Purge, where the rich and influential were still untouchable, everyone was fair game. That was the one part of the movie that really burned imo. If you're going to institute a law like that you can't say that you can kill, main, rape and rob everyone...except that guy. That guy's safe.

Also brings up the issue of how do you react to someone who you thought was your friend and yet tried to kill you because of some grudge from years ago. Or if the person your friends set you up on a blind date with assaulted you during that 24 hour window.
    STRESS
    The confusion caused when one's mind
    overrides the body's basic
    desire to choke the living shit out of
    some jerk who desperately needs it

15+ Year Old Account
    I doubt anyone in this thread would actually go outside, you'd have groups of lunatic's with masks wielding machete's / driving around in armored cars with full auto's, or just sitting on rooftops with sniper rifles waiting to pick you off.

Take away law and order, and we'd see how monsters are made...

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'd hope so too, but I am not totally convinced - you never know. Some people might actually be legitimate creeps that would take the chance.
    There are plenty of scumbags, creeps, assholes in the world. One reason we have laws is to help keep them in check. Otherwise it would be chaos. Even with the laws in place, we have times when they raise their ugly heads up out of their dirty holes.

Quote Originally Posted by mayhem008 View Post
    If all crimes were legal for 24 hours including murder what would you do?
    move my family somewhere remote a week ahead of time. ensure that place has very long and easily observed avenues of approach. hunker down and shoot anything that moves in said avenues of approach.
    There is no Bad RNG just Bad LTP

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    There are plenty of scumbags, creeps, assholes in the world. One reason we have laws is to help keep them in check. Otherwise it would be chaos. Even with the laws in place, we have times when they raise their ugly heads up out of their dirty holes.
    Fair enough. However, it is very scary to think that people who write those things here actually would do it if given the chance and without the threat of punishment.
    That is just utterly disgusting.

Quote Originally Posted by RyanEX View Post
    Make it so that unlike the Purge, where the rich and influential were still untouchable, everyone was fair game. That was the one part of the movie that really burned imo. If you're going to institute a law like that you can't say that you can kill, main, rape and rob everyone...except that guy. That guy's safe.

Also brings up the issue of how do you react to someone who you thought was your friend and yet tried to kill you because of some grudge from years ago. Or if the person your friends set you up on a blind date with assaulted you during that 24 hour window.

wealth will always be able to afford the wealthy more safety than the poor. laws or no laws.

Thread is pretty disturbing after reading some posts involving rape.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Quote Originally Posted by judgementofantonidas View Post
    move my family somewhere remote a week ahead of time. ensure that place has very long and easily observed avenues of approach. hunker down and shoot anything that moves in said avenues of approach.
    But are you sure that there are no closet lunatics among your relatives? You never know...

I think it's funny that some people believe that they'd be safe in their own home.

If such a thing were to happen, no one would ever trust anyone because of that one day.
    And hard feelings would last a lot longer than those 24 hours. Revenge won't wait for that one day.

Quote Originally Posted by drwelfare View Post
    Revenge time.

Also might could get me a woman for once.
    and hopefully that woman would be prepared with the ultimate razor iud to take care of your scumbag self.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jdance View Post
    i would steal money and rape attractive girls
    are you even old enough to masturbate yet? if so just keep doing that.

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    Thread is pretty disturbing after reading some posts involving rape.
    It's scary what happens when accountability is taken away.

But we see how monsters are made when that happens. A lot of people have only a thin veneer of civilized behavior.

I think I just might get into my neighbours's house and break their Goddamn stereo system.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Fair enough. However, it is very scary to think that people who write those things here actually would do it if given the chance and without the threat of punishment.
    That is just utterly disgusting.
    It is reality. And I agree it is.