Page 7 of 27 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    The OP seem confused. It's like he knows nothing of the world around him.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mmomaths View Post
    Every time evolution gets mentioned and some SJW denies it would be a good start.

Evolution is by very core, racist. It is fact that evolution produces superior organisms better suited to their surroundings than others.

It is an SJW's worst nightmare, so they simply choose to ignore and ban (Endus does) anyone who tries to rationally talk about it.
    And you're showing yourself to be an SJW yourself. You're just on the other side of the issue. Most of the people that cry about how easily offended everyone is gets easily offended by things they don't like. And the people that cry about everyone being "too PC" are the same ones that cry when someone says something tthey don't like. And people crowing about "SJW's" are SJW's themselves. They make thread after thread about the left and bleh and blah and try to keyboard champion the fight.

And "Evolution" can't be racist. That's like saying a spoon is racist.
    Last edited by Seezer; 2016-03-21 at 12:53 AM.
    "Do you think man will ever walk on the sun? -Ali G

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Seezer View Post
    And "Evolution" can't be racist. That's like saying a spoon is racist.
    Exactly, neither is true.

Quote Originally Posted by Deathcries View Post
    You sir fail in life. Those were all implemented by the democratic party. Our first republican president ended slavery and established the 13th amendment. Democrats were the party of the KKK, and Jim Crow laws.

Republicans, at least the conservative wing of the party believes everyone is equal, and government should stay the fuck out of the way. All mass atrocities that were caused in life were by government. People who suck off the government tit or think government is going to grant more freedoms, are fucking leeches, and parasites, and deserve everything they get. Too bad they take the people who understand that down with them.
    Gee, that's funny. I didn't mention the Democratic party at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zolascius View Post
    Tedium is a key facet of how RPGs work.
    Normies are the enemy, make no mistake. However, this is a more insidious force at play. One that would see us gamers put to the sword. They are the anti-gamers (quoted poster is an example), and they must be stopped at all costs.

Quote Originally Posted by PrimaryColor View Post
    Exactly, neither is true.
    this is what i was searching about evolution
    http://www.evolution.berkeley.edu/ev...IBladder.shtml
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

Quote Originally Posted by Rassium View Post
    That's interesting. I had the impression that the right wing always loses in the end. Because, you know, History.
    I don't think this generally has anything to do with one side being smarter than the other, I believe a lot has to do with left wingers are outbreeding right wingers.

Remember, who runs our country has nothing to do with how smart one side or the other is, it is determined by which side has more bodies they can get to the voting booth.

Quote Originally Posted by Rassium View Post
    That's interesting. I had the impression that the right wing always loses in the end. Because, you know, History.
    Reality is ultimately right-wing. People are unequal by nature and by necessity. That's why the left is always a struggle and more a movement based on feelings than cold, logical rationality.

Do people know that Lincoln was not a Republican in the manner of the modern day Republican party?

Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post
    Reality is ultimately right-wing. People are unequal by nature and by necessity.
    This is true, when it comes to quality of life. Everything else, like knowledge, is left wing, because it's based on correctness.

That's why the left is always a struggle and more a movement based on feelings than cold, logical rationality.
    But this isn't.

It were purely about cold, logical rationality, then understanding and accepting that shafting the majority for the minority is always going to end up in suffering for the minority at some point.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    Do people know that Lincoln was not a Republican in the manner of the modern day Republican party?
    Obviously not, else why do you see all the extreme right wingers on this site conflate the republicans of the past with the republicans of today?
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future

Reality is ultimately right-wing. People are unequal by nature and by necessity. That's why the left is always a struggle and more a movement based on feelings than cold, logical rationality.
    Raybourne. Marx said, from each according to his abilities, to each according to his needs. communism does not say everyone is equal, it says that there's not extraction of plusvalue, and no more classes.
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

Quote Originally Posted by PosPosPos View Post
    Everything else, like knowledge, is left wing, because it's based on correctness.
    I'm sorry what? Your measure of left-wing means something based on "correctness"? Then some ideas are more correct than others, some scientific theories win out, some lose. Left-wing knowledge is essentially just relativism.
    It were purely about cold, logical rationality, then understanding and accepting that shafting the majority for the minority is always going to end up in suffering for the minority at some point.
    The elite are usually aware of this.

Anyway none of this really disproves what I said or proves otherwise. People are by nature unequal, it's always been a left-wing project to equalize things. Maybe in the very distant future we could control genetics, resources, and all that. Even then positions of power would never be equal.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Thepersona View Post
    Raybourne. Marx said, from each according to his abilities, to each according to his needs. communism does not say everyone is equal, it says that there's not extraction of plusvalue, and no more classes.
    Communism is something which tried to push us more left, it doesn't define left. Go back further in your history.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's easy to say that the right or the left is largely driven by feelings, because there are emotion-based populist arguments on both sides. But these arguments are not unique to one side or the other. The left whines about social inequality, while the right whines about social change.

But I think it's important to note that left wing ideology isn't just about equalizing the field. Social liberalism plays a large part as well, as do cautionary economic policies. It's a bit unfair of you to judge an entire denomination of political ideology by a few misguided populist arguments.

Quote Originally Posted by Quetzl View Post
    It's easy to say that the right or the left is largely driven by feelings, because there are emotion-based populist arguments on both sides. But these arguments are not unique to one side or the other. The left whines about social inequality, while the right whines about social change.
    Right wingers aren't necessarily conservatives. It only has to do with equality/inequality.
    But I think it's important to note that left wing ideology isn't just about equalizing the field. Social liberalism plays a large part as well, as do cautionary economic policies. It's a bit unfair of you to judge an entire denomination of political ideology by a few misguided populist arguments.
    Social liberalism would then be a mix of left and right. And I did no such thing.

7+ Year Old Account
    A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away
    The problem is that rich people sit on money ... most modern currency has no backing besides that of the government. So there is no gold, silver or anything with value besides the word of the government. Rich people sit on money, the cost of goods increases as the value of money decreases. The idea raising wage is the problem is silly, you have banks and wealthy individuals sitting on millions of dollars and not spending a dime of it.

The Left isn't a losing side. The Right isn't the losing side. There is no losing side. Things advance. People are in general selfish but we don't survive a species by being selfish. A selfish race dies ... a selfless race dies. There is a balance in all things.
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power.
    Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    –The Sith Code

10+ Year Old Account
    Anyway none of this really disproves what I said or proves otherwise. People are by nature unequal, it's always been a left-wing project to equalize things. Maybe in the very distant future we could control genetics, resources, and all that. Even then positions of power would never be equal.
    Protecting the weak is part of our evolutionary heritage. Unfortunately, we have social systems in place that divide people into uniform units and make natural distribution of resources difficult (monogamy, binary sexuality, nuclear family, etc), so it's actually more adherent to our nature to enforce broad social policies that uplift those in need.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PosPosPos View Post
    Everything else, like knowledge, is left wing, because it's based on correctness.
    So if we choose only left wing "correct" choices do we get a utopia?

Quote Originally Posted by Quetzl View Post

Why is it "misguided"? to equalize the field and by that I mean reduce it significantly? There still seems to me deeply ingrained in the American psyche from the Cold War this massive fear that a reduction between the rich and poor is somehow communist and would result in your society losing to Russia or some shit.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    I think we've seen it folks. A one post Gish Gallop.
    And he's apparently someone who failed history as well.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    JFK was giving blank checks to NASA at a time when there was a space race.
    Now...NASA is a pale copy of its former glorious self.
    While yeah it is a pale copy of its former self. I wouldn't say maximum of 5% of the national budget is throwing blank checks (For reference sake NASA right now gets 0.4% of the entire US budget). Even then NASA brings in a profit to the US, patents and inventions are running so much around the world that it rakes in money.

10+ Year Old Account
    Abortion is legal, gays can marry, and most places handle universal healthcare rather well

/popcorn