Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Poor horse...... That woman needs some serious psychological help.
    Yes, I draw my own avatars.

7+ Year Old Account

10+ Year Old Account
    Holy shit. The fine for punching a police horse is only $500?

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Holy shit. The fine for punching a police horse is only $500?
    Whats the fine for assault on a person? Er...
    Yeah, that's pretty fucked up.
    Should be considered the same thing as assaulting an officer. Police dogs are treated the same as officers, why shouldn't the horses?

7+ Year Old Account
    doublepost

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Athor View Post
    If you read the article, they used pepper spray AFTER the filmed incident. After she first tried to scare the house by screaming in his ear, and then when the horse woudn't react, hit it. Her aim was probably to make the horse run amuck and the protestors could twist it they were assaulted by police with horses.

Its really scary, people assaulting defenseless animals because they are so angry at the thought of having to get a job
    I didn't see her "Screaming in it's ear". And I didn't see her slap the horse. I saw her put her arm out slowly to keep the distance. Maybe there's a different video out there. Let's see
    "Do you think man will ever walk on the sun? -Ali G

Quote Originally Posted by Mightyrahiem View Post
    Should be considered the same thing as assaulting an officer. Police dogs are treated the same as officers, why shouldn't the horses?
    Because humans generally don't give a crap about non-humans.
    Horses among other non-farm/hunt animals should be given all the rights of humans.
    If you drive up in your car, shoot a horse, dog, cat, etc, drive off. That should be considered First Degree Intentional Homicide with probable life in prison.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Demona3 View Post
    Poor horse...... That woman needs some serious psychological help.
    It's interesting. Horses get whipped, spurred, have a hunk of metal rammed into their mouths, but people only become outraged when a "protester" puts her hand on the horse.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Daethz View Post
    Because humans generally don't give a crap about non-humans.
    Horses among other non-farm/hunt animals should be given all the rights of humans.
    If you drive up in your car, shoot a horse, dog, cat, etc, drive off. That should be considered First Degree Intentional Homicide with probable life in prison.
    Why should it be limited to "Non farm/hunt" animals? Why shouldn't it cover farm and hunted animals?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gen4Glock21 View Post
    So you equate farting to assaulting a police animal as one in the same?
    If someone came up to someone and did the same exact thing to that person that was done to the horse and called that assault, they'd look like a total pussy. I didn't see a slap anywhere. And like I said, horses get spurred and beat and all kinds of other weird shit when people ride them all the time. But now all of the sudden people are outraged? I don't buy it.
    Last edited by Seezer; 2016-03-21 at 04:35 AM.

True, there should be lists of ways you can legally kill specific animals and everything else should be considered murder regardless of species.
    Obviously there would be leway with things like car accidents and animals, animals aren't smart enough to follow laws, and humans shouldn't be punished for that.
    But viciously murdering animals, is deserving of life in prison or execution.

10+ Year Old Account
    True, there should be lists of ways you can legally kill specific animals and everything else should be considered murder regardless of species.
    Obviously there would be leway with things like car accidents and animals, animals aren't smart enough to follow laws, and humans shouldn't be punished for that.
    But viciously murdering animals, is deserving of life in prison or execution.
    So to be clear, then killing animals for meat and fabric should be illegal then? Because you don't need meat to survive anymore. Clothes can be made without leather, and you can get everything you need nutrition wise from non meat items.

Reports say the victim is in a stable condition.

Because living under a house senate supreme court and president all bought and purchased by any rich individual or corporation on earth is any better?
    At this point all politics are based on whose paying them, if abortion clinics funded republicans, they wouldn't vote to block abortion.

Someone already rich enough not to give a crap if someone wants to fund them is actually more likely to be a good leader in my book.

I think that a pretty big chunk of the country agrees here--I also think that the difference in hearing Trump talk and listening to virutally any other candidate, you can tell a real difference in the quality of what they say. Everyone else sounds like they're doing a speech at a beauty pageant, just trying to throw general broad stuff out there that people might go for and we've all heard before. At least Donald is consistently on a platform on some key issues--but I can't say the same for everyone else, and that's kind of a shame.

And On Topic---Shame on this woman for trying to put people in harms way and using the horse to do it. I'm glad someone got her picture in this moment, and I hope she gets wrote up for trying to incite panic in a crowd or something like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Mightyrahiem View Post
    That's a very good question--I always just kind of assumed that was the way it worked.
    Last edited by Asotcha; 2016-03-21 at 04:59 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinrael View Post
    You need sunlight. You need movement. You need fresh air. You need green nature. It is just as important as eating healthy, sleeping properly and so on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    Have faith in us. Americans are fighters.

But seriously... There's nothing that actually disqualifies Donald Trump from running for President. So what is the purpose of all this protesting?

Quote Originally Posted by Gheld View Post
    But seriously... There's nothing that actually disqualifies Donald Trump from running for President. So what is the purpose of all this protesting?

By now Its probably just the historic kind of thing there-- being able to say "I protested at a Trump rally' a few years down the line to sound cool.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinrael View Post
    You need sunlight. You need movement. You need fresh air. You need green nature. It is just as important as eating healthy, sleeping properly and so on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    Have faith in us. Americans are fighters.

Quote Originally Posted by Asotcha View Post
    By now Its probably just the historic kind of thing there-- being able to say "I protested at a Trump rally' a few years down the line to sound cool.
    But seriously... people should wait until after the election is done... and if they actually bothered to vote, and Trump Wins, and he tries to do stupid shit,...then you protest.

Quote Originally Posted by Seezer View Post
    So to be clear, then killing animals for meat and fabric should be illegal then? Because you don't need meat to survive anymore. Clothes can be made without leather, and you can get everything you need nutrition wise from non meat items.
    What? No, killing animals humanly for farming purposes is fine.
    Quite frankly if farming animals was illegal, cows, chickens, sheep, etc would go extinct, they would be useless, nobody would keep them and they wouldn't survive in the wild.
    Murdering animals and then not using their bodies for any purpose should be illegal, and there should be a specific list of animals that CAN be farmed and everything else should be illegal.
    Should be legal to kill deer for hunting, provided you make use of its corpse.
    Should NEVER be legal to murder things like Bald Eagles, unless the DNR feels the population has gotten way to large and is threatening habitats, etc. (And then they would hold the power to legalize it)
    Also slicing an animals neck and slowly bleeding it out in terrible agony should be illegal too. If you are going to kill an animal for any purpose the ideal situation is a instant death, bullet to the brain, instant decapitation. Letting an animal suffer should be a crime.

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    She really does look like she's trying to force push the horse. She's just another mindless fanatic that is terrified of Trump doing...anything. Anything at all. If anything, it's the first time I've ever seen people believe a politician will actually do something.
    Paladin Bash has spoken.

Quote Originally Posted by Seezer View Post
    It's interesting. Horses get whipped, spurred, have a hunk of metal rammed into their mouths, but people only become outraged when a "protester" puts her hand on the horse.

- - - Updated - - -

Why should it be limited to "Non farm/hunt" animals? Why shouldn't it cover farm and hunted animals?

- - - Updated - - -

If someone came up to someone and did the same exact thing to that person that was done to the horse and called that assault, they'd look like a total pussy. I didn't see a slap anywhere. And like I said, horses get spurred and beat and all kinds of other weird shit when people ride them all the time. But now all of the sudden people are outraged? I don't buy it.
    I am guessing you are a billy bad ass who thinks it's polite to slap things and said things should just shrug it off or they are pussies? Lets switch it up, lets say you walk up to any random women on the street and haul off and slap her for no reason. Is she the pussy for not laughing it off or are you the pussy for slapping a women. Why should it matter who or what is slapped, in the eyes of the law it is assault. I am going to take a guess that you are an internet tuff guy just by your rationalization of assault.
    Last edited by Gen4Glock21; 2016-03-21 at 01:03 PM.

This came to mind when I saw the headline:

she looks big, but i'd definitely punch her in the face for that.

you don't hit animals.