Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by bassfu View Post
    Is their plan to gradually release the movie entirely through trailers? They should be worrying less on trailers and more on improving the CGI past a college student level.
    I don't know why movies keep doing this. Like the new marvel civil war trailer.... why show spider man in the trailer...... Wouldn't it have been cooler to have him pop up IN the movie and everyone seeing if would go OMG spiderman.... rather than now.. its oh... there's spider man...

Maybe its just me.

Those screenshots show just how terrible the CGI is.

The infernal one made me think of a Tim Burton movie or something...

Quote Originally Posted by Retro89 View Post
    That last screenshot of the female orc attacking the other orc. To the left is a human soldier that looks like he's been placed there after using photoshop.
    The sad thing is that your absolutely right! It really does look like its from photoshop.
    It might just be some unlucky screenshots of the tv-spot we will have to wait till the final release of the movie to see how it actually is.

Quote Originally Posted by Logwyn View Post
    I don't know why movies keep doing this. Like the new marvel civil war trailer.... why show spider man in the trailer...... Wouldn't it have been cooler to have him pop up IN the movie and everyone seeing if would go OMG spiderman.... rather than now.. its oh... there's spider man...

Maybe its just me.
    Thing is a lot of the casual movie going crowd tend to prefer more of the movie given away from trailers and don't much like going into things completely blind. They like to know what they're in for. For those casual moviegoers seeing Spiderman in a trailer makes them flip their shit and want to see it more, whereas for the bigger fans of the Marvel movies already knew Spiderman would be in Civil War. I myself like that Spiderman was revealed in the trailer, already knowing he was in the movie long ago.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TITAN308 View Post
    Those screenshots show just how terrible the CGI is.

The infernal one made me think of a Tim Burton movie or something...
    Hmm, I don't think that's an invernal.
    Most of that thing looks like it was made of clay, so more likely to be a golem enchanted with fell magic.

Anyone else notice they swapped out the spot with the golem back to the trailer released on Twitter? Or am I crazy?

Quote Originally Posted by moomoocow83 View Post
    GC was a dev in wrath when it hit the highest sub numbers at 12.5 million, im not a GC fan or anything but just saying

Thanks for info but game got popular enough during Bc which also effected wotlk. And remember how many months we played Naxx again in wrath which is a work of previous people. Oh and look what happened to arena pvp
    Cata showed what he is.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyMccrum View Post
    Come on Blizz, are you even trying anymore? WAKE UP.

- - - Updated - - -

Not really, most people with more than half a braincell know as fact that the reason WoW went so far downhill was the gradual introduction of bad features and no introduction of good features.

Bad features?

LFD - makes dungeons a waiting-game/chore/loot-machine with zero social aspect.
    LFR - makes raiding a waiting-game/chore/loot-machine with zero social aspect.
    City Portals - Gets rid of world traveling, outwith flying/collecting/leveling
    Flying - turned exploration into: "Afk at point X, head in the direction of course Z, come back in 10 minutes"
    New character models - rushed, unfinished, ruined some charm and history.
    Timeless Isle - free loot/grind-island, not real content.
    Class identity scrapping - every ability now feels the same, and doesn't feel like it hits hard.
    continously poorly designed/rehashed gear. - 3 recolors of most gears/mounts.
    Simplification of questing/the world/leveling - ruined the entire leveling experience, millions left.

Good features that could've been introduced?

New Skeleton rigging - most mobs in the game share rigging, it makes the models seem cheap.
    Physics - any level of physics based destruction or rag-doll would've significantly increased the longevity of WoW
    Class tutoring - the ability to learn abilities from other classes outwith current limitations.
    Ironman - when you die you're gone forever, but tons more experience.
    Raid-based leveling system - Can level up via slaying difficult bosses with friends for much better experience.
    An actual arena - betting/can watch other players etc, a real arena.
    Timeless Raiding - instead of LFR, a system where you're taught raid encounters in a more controlled environment, in order to master boss mechanics.
    Now please use that any 1 cell to think who should implement any features to the game and what does a Lead Designer do in WoW. You didn't hear? Blizz is still hiring people so they can introduce features.

And i don't agree with you.
    Last edited by sabe; 2016-03-22 at 10:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zyrosis View Post
    Thing is a lot of the casual movie going crowd tend to prefer more of the movie given away from trailers and don't much like going into things completely blind. They like to know what they're in for. For those casual moviegoers seeing Spiderman in a trailer makes them flip their shit and want to see it more, whereas for the bigger fans of the Marvel movies already knew Spiderman would be in Civil War. I myself like that Spiderman was revealed in the trailer, already knowing he was in the movie long ago.
    I see your point. I guess that's why titanic did so well. We already knew the ship was going to sink.