Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    Exactly - that's why I put the NFI there almost half a year ago. Keep up dude

- - - Updated - - -

Because beta process is a technical process, not an advertising process. It takes as long as it takes - because that's how long it takes.

- - - Updated - - -

I wasn't making an argument, I was stating a fact ... please note the difference.
    Yup, just went and proved his point, lol.

Beta giveaways have been announced.
    The US gold token price has gone up 5k in the last 12 hours, with no signs of slowing. As a wild guess it's people resubbing so they can be in the beta pool.
    That's the power of calling it 'beta' instead of 'alpha' even though it's exactly the same build (and is already labelled beta). That's hype for the movie. They wouldn't waste it now if it was a September release.

I said last year that if they didn't release by 2016 there wouldn't be a million people to buy Legion this year.

I still think a million or less will sell when it comes out. Less every month that they wait to release it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathquoi View Post
    Legion Alpha in March is ahead of where WoD Beta was in July 2014.
    Well i do not want to dissapoint you all but i predict release to be hapen in very late July or very early september(havent remember blizz to release something in August)
    First of all no mater in what stage test is now (alpha, beta or gama) you still have atleast 1 month prepatch + atleast 2 months PTR for that prepach looking the current Alpha we are not even close to PTR
    Put the pink glasses of wod beta off where we do not have anythig to test besite new zones and instance + some small changes in classes
    Last edited by mmoc2b5ad7a33a; 2016-03-22 at 03:29 AM.

I'm fairly certain that if it takes them until September to release Legion, they won't have anyone left to release it to.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaxio View Post
    Well i do not want to dissapoint you all but i predict release to be hapen in very late July or very early september(havent remember blizz to release something in August)
    First of all no mater in what stage test is now (alpha, beta or gama) you still have atleast 1 month prepatch + atleast 2 months PTR for that prepach looking the current Alpha we are not even close to PTR
    Put the pink glasses of wod beta off where we do not have anythig to test besite new zones and instance + some small changes in classes
    The PTR for the prepatch has never been longer than 1 month.

Quote Originally Posted by crejack View Post
    Yup, just went and proved his point, lol.
    Sad that I have to go to so much effort to prove a fact, but you are correct my point is proved.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Sad that I have to go to so much effort to prove a fact, but you are correct my point is proved.
    Yup, you proved your point of the fact that you have terrible reading comprehension. Glad we both are in agreement that I am correct on that! You have yourself a good day now!

10+ Year Old Account
    Exactly - that's why I put the NFI there almost half a year ago. Keep up dude
    Being told to keep up by a guy using an out-dated graph for his information. NUN DAS IST IRONIE!
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

Quote Originally Posted by Zaxio View Post
    Why would i put more stock in your opinions than my own experience?
    Beta Club Brosquad

Quote Originally Posted by Saverem View Post
    Being told to keep up by a guy using an out-dated graph for his information.
    Which guy has an outdated graphic ? Certainly isn't me... as for my graphic, I updated it almost half a year ago and remains current as 'NFI'. Although that might be changing soon.

You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.

10+ Year Old Account
    Which guy has an outdated graphic ? Certainly isn't me... as for my graphic, I updated it almost half a year ago and remains current as 'NFI'. Although that might be changing soon.
    Right, and you know NFI stands for "No Fucking Idea". Which means not only are you using an old chart with out dated info that is no longer relevant, you're also admitting that it's wrong in predicting Legion's release date making it doubly useless.

THROUGH THE POWER OF TRANSITIVE PROPERTY you are agreeing with me and admitting the game will be released in September.

So now we agree to agree.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by Saverem View Post
    Right, and you know NFI stands for "No Fucking Idea".
    OMG - really, I had NFI.

Of course it does - that's why I updated the graphic to state NFI all that time ago, when the timing of the beta wasn't as I'd thought.

Good to see you have caught up young fella.... good on you.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    ITT: People that don't understand every other time Blizzard has called their Betas, Betas they have actually been Alphas. Betas are the Stress Test, Tuning and Polish phase. I.E. the least intensive part for an expansion.

Current Alpha is 2-3x farther along than Wrath/Cata/MoP/WoD was when they first released their "Betas"

10+ Year Old Account
    OMG - really, I had NFI.

Of course it does - that's why I updated the graphic to state NFI all that time ago, when the timing of the beta wasn't as I'd thought.

Good to see you have caught up young fella.... good on you.
    Yes, I have caught up, thanks for acknowledging it. Now it's your turn!

10+ Year Old Account
    The Alpha is currently farther ahead than any Alpha has been in the past. I'm sure Legion will still have an early-mid Summer release with a brief Beta period compared to other Betas for previous expansions. The beta is getting closer and closer to going live and a lot of people are predicting that it will be coming within the next few weeks. It's still on track for a summer release.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

Did anyone mention that the HotS Alpha lasted a lot longer than the Beta?

It really means nothing in the end.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Did anyone mention that the HotS Alpha lasted a lot longer than the Beta?

It really means nothing in the end.
    I'm not sure what this has to do with anything because not only is HotS a completely different game, but both the HotS and Hearthstone Alpha/Beta were handled completely differently compared to every single WoW expansion, so you're giving a completely irrelevant argument. The point of the Legion Alpha lasting longer is brought up because no other Alpha has been filled with content as this Alpha currently has. Previous Betas have been launched with 1-2 zones completed and it is assumed that this beta will be launched with near to fully completed zones and specs. I'd also like to mention that no other alpha has had public raid testing until now.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

Deleted
    Seems blizzard is done with testing the features. Now they need load tests.

Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    I'm not sure what this has to do with anything because not only is HotS a completely different game, but both the HotS and Hearthstone Alpha/Beta were handled completely differently compared to every single WoW expansion, so you're giving a completely irrelevant argument. The point of the Legion Alpha lasting longer is brought up because no other Alpha has been filled with content as this Alpha currently has. Previous Betas have been launched with 1-2 zones completed and it is assumed that this beta will be launched with near to fully completed zones and specs. I'd also like to mention that no other alpha has had public raid testing until now.
    It's the same exact company, and it's to show that the beta isn't always longer than the alpha, nor does it have to last long at all. So it is pretty relevant, it's not as if HotS is made by a completely different company.

You add on top of that that the Alpha is further along than all previous betas, and what do you get? That the beta is probably only gonna be like, a month or two tops if there is one.