Page 5 of 106 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    Mythbusters showed it wont be a catastrophic decompression!!! But that was with one single 9mm round I think.
    You are spot on, it could be some yoga grp, animal protection, communist, white supremacy whatever if it wasnt muslims. The checks are there for a reason.
    I need to see that episode!

Actually I shouldn't. I'm a total wuss when it comes to flying.

2 new metrostations attacked.
    3 metrostations in total now, 1 central station and 1 airport attack.

Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    https://www.tsa.gov/tsa-precheck

It's. So. Worth. It.

Also sometimes if you're traveling with a family member (the rules are fuzzy and I don't know them by heart), they can join the line with you even if they don't have it.
    Even better. Though I suppose I could try and get my family to apply as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

10+ Year Old Account
    His name is Vladmir Putin. Or her name is Marie La Pen. And in either case it would be a historic disaster for the United States.
    I thought his name was Geert Wilders
    "The Xbox one sucks and the PS4 isn't as Ready as my Body" - Reggie Fils-Aime

My Friend Code is 1864 - 9258 - 8679 PM me if you add me so I can add you back!

Deleted
    <mod image snip>

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Annoying; 2016-03-22 at 02:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Xyonai View Post
    I find it disgusting that a dozen people have possibly died and all some people can think of doing is posting snide, passive-aggressive remarks and hailing this as a snarky 'I told you so'. Fucking sociopaths.

Though, yeah, I agree on the likely retaliation thing, but there are ways of saying that without being an ass about it. (Not that you were)
    Seeing how this is the, idk, seven hundred three billionth time this has happened, can you seriously expect us not to say we told you so even when it keeps getting ignored by the media, democrats and all republicans other than donald trump?

And people seriously wonder why Trump is getting so much support?, I wish I could vote every hour of every day, id bring a tent.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Anderson View Post
    I thought his name was Geert Wilders
    Nah he's small time.

So is this Brussels version of the paris attacks playing out for us to watch?

Mmm, feeling the warmth and all the benefits of diversity and multiculturalism.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daethz View Post
    Has Belgium banned bombs yet? Or is there a Bomb-Lobbying group.
    Not sure how this is relevant at all. Guess if you are that desperate about defending gun ownership you grab on to everything vaguely related.

OT: If this is a terrorist attack i blame terrorists and not every single muslim i know, and those doing so only put more fuel on the fire by making this into an us vs them, muslims have been here for 50 years if not longer and it never has been a major issue outside of some trouble neighborhoods what is mostly accredited to several causes and not one of them being "multiculturalism" sorry, not that simple.
    Last edited by Acidbaron; 2016-03-22 at 08:38 AM.

Europe is in a very scary place right now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Subway stations attacked as well. So much workplace violence today.

Dreadlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Don't really want to say told you so, but yeah. Told you so.

Muslim cock doesnt feel so nice now does it

Quote Originally Posted by Flutterguy View Post
    too slow!

3 metro stations in total now.

Who actually goes about cheering for violent protests.

I mean really? That's the thought that lives behind your eyes and between your ears?
    nah lets be passive aggressive and let the terrorists kill every last one of us and spread to every last corner of this planet.
    I see a path to global ISIS dictatorship under Hillary Clinton in the far future.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mifuyne View Post
    too slow!

3 metro stations in total now.
    Yeah, US media pretty slow right now. Still saying 1 dead at the airport. But they're just now mentioning the metro stations.

Flemish separatists most likely.

Quote Originally Posted by Flutterguy View Post
    So they were targeting commuters, basically? Yet again it's regular people paying the ultimate price for the idiocy of politicians and those pushing for lax border control and security processes.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daethz View Post
    Seeing how this is the, idk, seven hundred three billionth time this has happened, can you seriously expect us not to say we told you so even when it keeps getting ignored by the media, democrats and all republicans other than donald trump?

And people seriously wonder why Trump is getting so much support?, I wish I could vote every hour of every day, id bring a tent.
    I guess the tone bothers me more than the message, if that makes sense. I'm under no delusion that the Euro-zone has been doing a spotless job with this whole clusterfuck, and you won't hear me on the 'But there's no problem!' side because there very clearly is one.

Just the offered solutions right now seem to be 'Ignore it because racism feels' or 'Kick out all the brown people with scary names!'.

Deleted
    The tention was already high among the people of Belgian that complain the immigrants aren't integrated at all and even choose "their own" people over the Belgian ones, as seen when they knew exactly where the Paris terrorist was hiding but didn't tell the authorities.

These attacks going to change things for sure. It's not just a Western country, it's the heart of the EU as well.