15+ Year Old Account

Sooooo about Legion...

...I AM SO HYPED.

I have stopped following the news and all the stuff from PTR for few months now. Now, each time I think about how overwhelmed I will be at release I get more and more excited - this has proven true even with WoD, so yeah, that's happening.

Class halls, storylines, artifacts, so many new achievements - I'm absolutely gleeful.

And before you roll out your "lack of endgame", "WoW has ended" artillery - I play mainly for story now, raiding days long gone, PvP not even started - mainly interested in achievements and lore. So yeah, gonna have AMAZING time, I can't hold it any longer.

Express the joy, people!

Deleted
    I dont want to create a new thread so I´ll ask here. Do you think people who pre-purchased Legion will get late beta access (as people who prepurchased Overwatch did?) ?

nice to see some optimism for once, as for me? well im hyped too cant wait to start the expansion with new revamped classes, class halls and pvp (just to name a few things im excited for) and while ppl may be saying frost dks and warriors are losing mobility and will suck, well everyones losing stuff not just us. anyway wait for new builds and beta opening up

10+ Year Old Account
    Nobody has said launch will be bad. WoW's issue has been content after a expansions launch. At this point F2P games push out more content alot faster. WoW still thinks its fine to charge 15 bucks a month to go.... years with no content.

Here is an example. Swtor's last content patch was march the 10th this year. The next one is april the 7th.
    Aye mate

I still raid and sometimes do some casual PvP, but mostly same as you =P Can't wait to see the new zones and quests, try the new features/systems and the new instances.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Airwaves View Post
    Here is an example. Swtor's last content patch was march the 10th this year. The next one is april the 7th.
    You can't look "just" at patch releases, though. You can have a game releasing 12 small patches in a year, and another releasing 6 double-the-size patches in a year. In the end one game will have double the ammount of patches, but the same ammount of content, and that's much harder to measure.

With that said I do agree WoD didn't have enough patch content, but no one is forced to stay subscribed every month, although it *is* a shame that they keep pushing for a "cyclical" pattern and less for a truly classic-MMORPG-like permanent living world kind of thing.
    Last edited by Kolvarg; 2016-03-22 at 11:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lightstalkerrr View Post
    I dont want to create a new thread so I´ll ask here. Do you think people who pre-purchased Legion will get late beta access (as people who prepurchased Overwatch did?) ?
    No, they don't usually do such "open" betas for WoW, except for MoP with the annual pass thing, and the beta was practically unusable due to overload.

You can test class changes etc on the PTR once its up, but not any expansion content.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    After months of raiding the same Mythic raid over and over, I'm extraordinarily excited for legion also. There's enough new things in it to keep me happy for the forsee able future
    Sylvaeres-Azkial-Pailerth @Proudmoore